• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece's Lifting Strength Redux

I'm pretty sure this was attempted before but got lost in the passage of time and been forgotten and I'm going to try and find it. So let's start a fresh new one since I'm next to an actual computer and want to do this before procasination inevitably kicks in again! So, the lifting strength of the verse is kinda outdated, as the calcs has either been redone, can't be found or access and etc... an example being that Garp's Cannonball Toss which was previously Class T has been downgraded to Class G due to now having the official size of the Thousand Sunny and thus one of the only calc.

At our disposal, we have five calculations we can use currently to fix the verse with;

1. Hatchan moves a boulder https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KobsterHope07/Hatchan_moves_a_boulder: (5926184.31kg - Class M)

Of course, there are exception to these like Zunesha who should keep its Class T rating due to having an entire country on its back alongside majority of the mink population. And another one would be Shiki (One Piece), whose Devil Fruit allowed him to lift entire islands via telekinsis.. I believe that this alone should grant him Class T with his Devil Fruit only.

With these calculations, we can come together and discuss how best to apply these to the profile. I don't need to say but the last two calculations should probably only be apply to Pica w/ Stone Golem and Fujitora w/ Devil Fruit respectively. I don't see any reason for characters to scale to those numbers unless one can provide an explaination on it.

While there exists a calculation on Jozu's iceberg toss here (which is a high-end Class M feat), since the Yonkou Commanders, especially Jozu scales to the Admirals in strength now, where one of them (Akainu) who pinned down Whitebeard's bisento effortlessly. Whitebeard is hailed as the 'Strongest Man in the World' despite being old as he is and thus should be comparable in strength to Garp who made the casual Class G feat above. I feel like they could also scale to the Class G feat and thus any other individual that scales to the Commanders like Doffy and Gear 4 Luffy). Any thoughts on this one? Yay or Nay?

However, there is a particular case I want to talk about and that is with Doflamingo and this threads/strings/whatever. We all know that his strings are very tanky and that is best demonstrated when even meteors fall on it, it doesn't budge at all and just slice it part. So, we know that his threads can handle and withstand the weight of the meteors, so is it logically possible for Doflamingo's lifting strength with his threads to be equal to that of Fujitora's meteors, with the largest one weighing 966404727256 kg, which is slighly higher than the Class G calculation above. Any thoughts on this one?

Of course, if you have any feats that may yield good results, don't hesitate to bring them forth so we can request for someone to get them done and see how well they compare.

Since films characters scale to their own feats someone should calc Shiki's feats to be sure about him. We shouldn't judge his movie state based on Luffy but himself.

If he's portrayed in the manga we could get some crazy upgrades now that he was part of Rocks' crew

Zunesha can sustain his own weight and the whole country on its back so I think it's good to let him be Class T at the moment.

Nobody but Issho should scale to his own feat, not sure about Pica since unlike Issho, he's the one moving the rock with his body while Issho uses gravity.

If I recall Zoro did manage to power through while being pinned down by Fuji's gravity. Should this not be a class T lifting strength feat? You could also Possibly get Class T via Luffy's Gear Fourth Multiplier since it should scale to his physical strength.

Not quite. The feats are fairly different. Captain Torch was asked to calc that, but the result wouldn't be anything impressive when compared to the current grounds for these characters.

If the Class G feat Luffy's scaling to is at least 1/3 Class T's baseline then you might have a point.

The problem with the Zoro situation is that we don't know if Fujitora use the same amount of gravity he uses to lift the entire country of Dressrosa on Zoro.

What Class G feat is Luffy w/o Gear 4th is scaling to get Class T?

What do you guys think about the Doflamingo's Lifting Strength with his threads scaling to the weight of the largest meteor as the threads could withstand the pressure of the meteor falling down from space at high speed?

East Blue Luffy is scaling to Hatchan's feat while Water Seven Luffy is scaling to this calc currently on the profile, though it should be updated with the one in the OP, which is this one

@Rei Rubro- If it qualifies as a Lifting feat, don't know if it does, it would most likely be Class T since he managed to lift Pica Stone Golem's upper body high in the air.

Only with Gear Fourth, Luffy should scales to it. If the meteorite argument doesn't hold up, we have to use Garp's feat to scales to the High-God tier of the verse.

Because we then have Garp who perform the casual feat. Whitebeard, who is claim to be the Strongest Man in the World, would scales to the feat. Then we have Akainu who was able to pin Whitebeard's bisento to ground with ease so he would scales. If Akainu scales then Aokiji should also scale. Then we have Jozu who should scales to Aokiji for clashing briefly with him. Then we have Doflamingo who was able to restrain Jozu easily with his threads, so he should scale. And lastly we have Luffy, who in his Gear Fourth transformation was able to break from his strings by flexing, so he would scale.

Dressrosa Base Luffy doesn't scales to Garp's lift unless we use the multipliers as Gear Fourth is 3x that of Luffy, so Luffy w/o Gear Fourth would be 3x weaker than that of Garp's Lifting Strength feat. Otherwise, I feel like Base Luffy w/o Gear Fourth would have to be downgraded to Class M.

Back