• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 persons have accepted Large country AP. Problem here is the fact i brought up several times and Lordxcano has as well in this thread is:

Fujitora needs less energy to pull the meteor out of space than he need to create a Large country AP.

Practicly since the AP is done by Fujitora and the huge size of the meteors this Large country AP should apply only to him (since creating a meteor and pulling one out of space is two different things) because he alone can never produce the same AP and the same thing goes for Admirals and WB and similar persons since they must produce their AP alone and not with help of huge meteors...

And there is also to calculate how much energy was necessary for Bird Cage to cut trough this meteors or we could as well just give Large country durabilty to bird cage only but not Doflamingo and for that no one would be upgraded except for...

Fujitora via "meteor crash" just a random name for this attack and Bird Cage durabilty...

Won't comment here anymore since its stuff only i just wanted to answer.

I am okay with Large Country level Fujitora and Bird Cage, although some final checks regarding the mass of those meteors need to be checked first.

What needs to be checked again however, is Doflamingo's speed. It would be preferable if we did not use an assumed timeframe (where we got Mach 1940 from) for the calc, as it is possible to calculate the actual speed of those meteors in question without guessing how long those meteors took to land...

Quick question, why do Luffy and Zoro get scaled to Kizaru's movements when Rayleigh is explicitly established to be an extremely high tier character as the right hand man of Gold Roger?

Well, only gear 4 Luffy scales to Doflamingo, and is likely still weaker than Rayleigh and the 4 emperors, whereas Sanji seems comparable to regular Luffy.

@Utenok - 1929*

@Reppu - They don't scale to that speed. Rayleigh's speed is not an accepted calculation. They scale to Doflamingo's Sub-Rel feat for slicing one of Fujitora's meteorites up at point blank.

@William - It would still scale to Doflamingo's Bird-Cage, which would in turn scale to Doflamingo himself. Suggesting his Birdcage to be vastly superior to any of Doflamingo's combative threads is ridiculous due to the fact that the Bird-Cage is made from millions of those threads. Doflamingo using weaker threads in combat is impractical.

The only character to have broken any of Doflamingo's threads was Luffy in Gear 4th. IDK why Fujitora did not show the ability to break the cage, but I'm willing to bet he is physically inferior to someone like Luffy, especially given that He's shown being somewhat fatigued after fighting Gear 3rd Luffy for some time.

Fujitora did, however, provide the necessary energy to halt the Bird-Cage for a brief amount of time, when comments from before he even arrived suggested that Zoro's efforts had not slowed down the Bird-Cage in the slightest (You'll have to find other translations... it seems that I've picked one with really strange grammar)

@Reppu - Oh, no - the link is on Doflamingo's page, which takes you to This.

But Due to Lina's newer calculation, it's going to have to be redone. And I already know that the results for Low end will be around Mach 7000 for Doflamingo's speed, and the High end will be around 2% SoL.

@CinCameron

The links should also be on Luffy's page given that he's the main character and the main beneficiary of this scaling.

In addition, I would like to wait for Lina's evaluation before we do anything else.

Staff Only

Can someone tell me why this is hard to understand?

If u got something to add to this thread bring it up on my or other saff walls.

Can somebody move this to content discussion/general discussion? Not many of the staff members actually read One Piece

Since nobody seem to be responding, and this is an important topic, I have moved this thread to the content revision forum.

I did not accept DT's 10x scaling of the Grand Line.

Also, there seems to be some concerns about whether we need to use the Earth gravity, or Earth density, as using Earth gravity means that we get extremely wonky results for the density of all materials on said planet (whereas said Grand Line has a surface similar to Earth in this case).

Personally I would be in favour of using earth gravity over density.

Both options disobey physics in some way (or are physically very unrealistic at least) and the author has likely not considered it at all.

Hence I would assume that the living conditions on the planet are similar as on earth.

Otherwise all normal humans in the verse have to be superhumans to endure the higher gravity for example.

It would also affect all lifting, throwing and potential energy feats, which means that making an assumption about gravity has huge consequences for many other calcs. So one should be extremly sure about it before assuming so. (Though in the end calculations based on that would be a form of calc stacking, I guess?)

At the same time I would assume that the materials on the planet surface are not different (density wise or anything) from normal earth materials btw. (and if its just because we can otherwise not calc them)

We can use Earth gravity then, based on your suggestion. No evidence that the gravity on the OP planet is any higher in comparison to what is displayed on our Earth anyways.

Now we just need to figure out the size of the planet, and we can find the speed of those meteors. Done.

Also, don't worry about the GBE of the planet so much. As long as no one is hinted in destroying the entire Grand Line/OP planet, the GBE does not/and will not apply, at all.

I also think that using regular Earth gravity seems most appropriate.

@Ant - Lina and I discussed the current planet scaling I got and if we use the Escape Velocity for the speed of the meteorites (using Earth Gravity):

Doflamingo's speed will instead be MHS+, but the verse will be upgraded to 6-B due to Doflamingo's threads withstanding the impact of Fujitora's largest meteorite.

The yield of one of Fujitora's meteorites would be 37.7 Teratons: Country level.

@Starkiller You are not allowed to interfere with content revision threads anymore, remember?

I will now proceed to edit the Fujitora meteorite calculation with the values I found from scaling the planet directly from Reverse Mountain.

I'll provide a link when i am done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back