• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Speed Upgrade Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a feat at Mach 1192 and other feat at 0.57c with WoG supporting the evidence that this is actually possible. So how are three reaction speed feats closer to the former feat all outliers that I am deliberately hiding?

First is just another reaction speed, second is from top tier of the verse, who are dozens of times stronger than these characters. I don't know why top tier feats are being used for justification, when discussing mid tier characters.

WoG statement applies to his logia body, which I am not against. I am against chalking any of his random movements as LS because "muh light fruit" . As for databook entry

"A light man who consumed the pika pika no mi - Light fruit
Kizaru can turn his body to light and can spam attacks at light speed"

Clearly referring to his attacks, aka laser beams. On which it continues

"He releases a infinite number of light bullets frontwards. It's very efficient for blinding and attacking a large amount of enemies at once.

His ability is very effective for both evasion and movement, so it's impossible to grasp even a single of his movements without being a proficient Haki user."

Even in DB which is the entire basis of this feats, it is blatantly mentioned you cannot grasp any of his movements without being a proficient haki user. Note not eve just haki user, a proficient haki user.

And here you are, making calcs on characters who do not even know haki usage. But they can "react" to him for some reason.

Which is why Supernova feats are hiding the outlier. You know they cannot react to kizaru whatsoever, but you chose a movement (which is clearly not drawn with the intent of speed) and get inflated result from it. Eyeball changing, exclaimation marks. these are narrative tools used to indicate the movement speed of their opponent. It is not to be taken literal, as no author's intention is to show speed in those instances

I considered just the movement, not the kick actually. I can totally dismiss the second head movement for all I care. The result would still be MHS+. This part is half right, because I didn't considered the distance between them when the second head movement started.

Well you can do anything you want and I would not really care about it, just that it would be factually incorrect. You dont get to chose one feat and discard second when both are happening literally one after another. That is just you chosing whatever that fits your narrative and discarding anything that goes against it, ergo you are just trying to hide an outlier

Look, I'm not going to look for scans I have in another PC I have no access just to prove it. Go look the calcs where the scans are. I also would like you bringing the scans supporting these claims.

Okay, this is shifting the burden on me, when it is your job to prove this. Also, chill with the tone. Could have at least mentioned chapter numbers if it is too much of a task for you to attach scans which support your case

First of all, Kizaru's weakness has never been mentioned before in canon. It's just how we apply physics to his logia and his fruit works just as any other fruit works.

It is not spoonfed, but it is explained what it is. Not everything needs to be spoonfed, it is understood he cannot change his direction otherwise Yata no Kagami is a useless technique.

1) Because light cannot go at a slower speed.

When did I say that? This is just a terrible strawman. My arguement was why would kizaru use lightspeed movements on fodders

2) This would imply that his light has some sort of physical effect which isn't the case. This is a thing that has never been mentioned neither for Kizaru nor in any other Logia user.

Its .... not something that needs to be spoonfed really. This is just my observation based on its showings, which makes the most sense

Either way, it is shown on panel his kicks form an arc. Whether you go by my explaination (2nd point) or not, his kicks are not supposed to be light speed.

Only when he transforms his body or parts of body into light, he achieves light speed. And his lasers travel at sol too

Which, again, makes marco's and Rayliegh's feat acceptable.

>First paragraph

Said reaction speed feat scales to the reaction speed to other CP9 members such as Blueno, who Luffy blitzed so yes, this feat turns into a speed feat in its entirety in that very same arc.

The calcs I made are supported by the fact that Kizaru is using his fruit in some form, either because his limb is light or he disappears in a ray of light.

Luffy awoke his Haki just before Mihawk could cut his hands. We don't know if Drake and Hawkins had Haki at the time, but the former case is most likely considering he was almost a vice admiral.

I'm not denying the legitness of said translation, but the one I base my claims are from Artur from Library of Ohara.

Edit: On top of that, as the calcs prove, you don't need to have Rel+ reactions to react to light. Only with MHS+ speed you can react to light without problems with slow movements. The only thing that this would change assuming the translation is completely accurate is that Luffy's feat would be likely an outlier.

>Eye movement isn't a speed showing

We have a dude moving his eyes before a lightspeed kick can tag him, with clear panels of it. I don't know where do you get that the author isn't showing a speed feat here with such a clear shot of Hawkins' face. Same with Luffy.

Even Drake saw the kick coming at him and noticed when Kizaru disappeared. Explain me how that's not a speed feat.

>Second paragraph

I'm sorry what? I already explained you that I didn't notice it the first time. Do I need to scream thank you for letting me know about the issue to get you understanding that I missed that before?

>Third paragraph

You're still ignoring the fact that my scans are in the calcs. I worked with that and nothing else. You're bringing arguments without using scans while claiming that I need to bring scans that already exist in the scans with the nerve of calling me to calm down for just asking the same that you're asking to me.

>Fourth paragraph

Yeah, when he fully transforms into light and travels as light he can't change directions.

Please read CinCameron's post where he explains that part better than I did.

1) Why would Kizaru turn into light or use light into his attacks then?

2) Okay, show me the scans where you get that conclusion from. I support the idea of not being spoonfeed by authors, but I need some scans to actually understand your point because just claiming your opinions without the evidence to support it doesn't work in the slightest.

I'll again send you to Cin's post to explain this.

IIRC Kizaru's lightspeed comment was dubbed in and not part of the original. His lasers and Yata move are still SOL though if not his kicks.

I have no comment on the rest of Adam VS Cin post because it would honestly take up too much time I don't have right now

It's weird that Kizaru's foot appears to be behind Hawkin's head in the next page...

@Cin

1) Assuming that Drake moved his head 90 degrees is outright wrong. His head mightbe angled slightly down (Looks more like 25-30 if we assume he was looking downward, but we're not level with his head. We are viewing from a higher point, so it could be less than 10.), but it actually looks like a perspective from a taller PoV shot, so we're looking slightly down on him, as the perspective is level with Kizaru, and higher than his leg. I doubt he moved his head more than a few degrees anyways. Would still be MHS+, probably touching Sub-Rel if it were wanked. I don't see how he's moving his head based off of this in any case, and if he did, it was far less than you claimed.

Not really. Kizaru's leg positio makes it clear enough. If he was did not have his head straight, the kick would not have connected to his forehead but his hat. He is moving his head obviously, we see his hat not his face in the frame (Which is what the OG calc accounted for, I calcd the speed needed to lift it up again). For what it is worth, anime did not have any of this fuckery in it (Him looking down and then up) from what I recall, so its best to just scrap the feat off. Its an outlier eitherway

2) Explained in the first point, but again, if Drake is looking down, I personally can not find a reason why outside of a mistake, unless he was using his hat to shade himself from his blinding light (which we know is a plausible point to make).

Drake's hat is on top of his head..... he did not adjust it to guard himself from the blinding light because we see him wearing it normally just before kizaru kicks him. And again, Drake looking down is what Calca calcd in the first place, you are indirectly scrapping off the feat yourself. From the blog

The funny thing is that while Kizaru dissapeared Drake was looking above and when Kizaru appeared in front of him he was looking below before he reacted.

4) I mean... Kizaru asked Basil if he'd ever experienced a light-speed kick before (and then kicked him 2 panels later). He also used Yata no Kagami to reach Apoo, which is unarguably a light-speed ability. His kick coming in as an arch doesn't really matter when it's just his actual leg that's in an arch. he'd still be moving the leg light speed, even if we assumed he kept the leg in the same angle since all he'd need to do is rotate his hips and femur to follow through (which can't be disproven since the leg isn't even properly drawn in the next panel... and that we see the rest of his body turned at an angle)

Kizaru's statement can be metaphorical, or at least can be argued for. Yata no kagami is light speed indeed, never argued against it. And you got it wrong, I am not talking about his kick forming an arc, I am talking about the light stream forming an arc. See the panel wherehe lifts his leg to kick drake agai, although yes he needs to make an arc to make a kick in general too. And no you cant argue he is rotating his hips, because he is lifting his leg for the kick in the panel, quite literally

5) I Doubt Kizaru has an option to make himself "slower than speed of light" when his logia form is quite literally emitting light and turning himself into light. And no. He simply turns his body back to normal in order to move normally since he can't control it in his light-form since he has to follow the laws we've seen.

I am not sure why you all are getting the notion of me arguing this, I never said he can slow down speed of light

(1) They are relatively fodders. Better question is why would he used his full speed against fodders?

I am referring to his logia speed. Full speed= when he transforms part of his body/entire body into light. His casual base speed enhanced with his fruit from behind (Ie.., kicks) is more than enough to handle them, is the point. I am not sure how your 2nd half counters my 2nd point

@Calaca

Said reaction speed feat scales to the reaction speed to other CP9 members such as Blueno, who Luffy blitzed so yes, this feat turns into a speed feat in its entirety in that very same arc.

Gear 2, which was luffy's most fastest form at that point in the series. You are getting roughly 5 times higher result, dont try to make it sound consistent with the series. Inb4 "its just reaction speed!" yeah no. Using eyeball movement when that is just a narrative tool to showcase how fast the opponent is hiding the outlier.

The calcs I made are supported by the fact that Kizaru is using his fruit in some form, either because his limb is light or he disappears in a ray of light.

And I am arguing against the fact that any random movement of kizaru is light speed cuz "Muh light fruit"

Luffy awoke his Haki just before Mihawk could cut his hands. We don't know if Drake and Hawkins had Haki at the time, but the former case is most likely considering he was almost a vice admiral.

Luffy..... "awakening" his haki before mihawk slashing his hands is a fan theory. It is argued that he foresaw the future of his hands getting cut, due to which he did not stretch them. This theory implies he somehow awakened level 2 of Observation haki when he did not knew anything about level 1st.... its stupid. But this is just me dismissing the fan theory. Even if it was true, this is Marineford arc luffy. Kizaru vs supernovas happened like 3 arcs before, you cant apply this to them. Drake having OH is again you making an assumption

I'm not denying the legitness of said translation, but the one I base my claims are from Artur from Library of Ohara.

These are other sources , they all have same description and site Oro Jackson as their translator

Edit: On top of that, as the calcs prove, you don't need to have Rel+ reactions to react to light. Only with MHS+ speed you can react to light without problems with slow movements. The only thing that this would change assuming the translation is completely accurate is that Luffy's feat would be likely an outlier.

Well, that is assuming your calcs are contexually correct, which is what I am arguing against. Its basis is shaky

>Eye movement isn't a speed showing

We have a dude moving his eyes before a lightspeed kick can tag him, with clear panels of it. I don't know where do you get that the author isn't showing a speed feat here with such a clear shot of Hawkins' face. Same with Luffy.

Because it makes no sense. Him moving his eyeballs instead of actually moving any other part of his body to make any effort to dodge or dampen the blow is....... just stupid. And you got it all wrong too. Hawkins did not react to the kick whatsoever in the first place. He was clearly dumbfounded by it. One panel kizaru is talking with him at 2 meters distance, next panel we see his leg just a few centimeters away from his face. THAT is when hawkins notices kizaru moved at all, the exclaimation mark indicates that (Which is after his kick panel). Which means the "Eyeball movement" happened when his kick was few centimeters away from his face..... giving him ftl speeds.

Now you see what I meant by this not being a speed showing, but just a narrative tool used to signify speed?

Even Drake saw the kick coming at him and noticed when Kizaru disappeared. Explain me how that's not a speed feat.

Because as Cin pointed out, it could be a mistake. That, and the result makes it an outlier

I'm sorry what? I already explained you that I didn't notice it the first time. Do I need to scream thank you for letting me know about the issue to get you understanding that I missed that before?

You clearly did not understand the issue when you are still mentioning that feat just a para above. Its an outlier, dont use it as a reason

You're still ignoring the fact that my scans are in the calcs. I worked with that and nothing else. You're bringing arguments without using scans while claiming that I need to bring scans that already exist in the scans with the nerve of calling me to calm down for just asking the same that you're asking to me.

But you dont have them in your blog. Flash news: you called the perspective wierd and gave me luffy's feat as an example, I asked you to provide scans so I can see what you are referring to, you got all pissed about it (Which you still are), and I am still waiting for those scans. Or chapter number at least

1) Why would Kizaru turn into light or use light into his attacks then?

Well, he doesnt. I explained the working in my 2nd point based on its showings

2) Okay, show me the scans where you get that conclusion from. I support the idea of not being spoonfeed by authors, but I need some scans to actually understand your point because just claiming your opinions without the evidence to support it doesn't work in the slightest.

I am assuming you are somewhat familiar with how bakugo works with his explosions, because thats is what I am comparing it with. I will explain that in morning since its nearly midnight here. Bare with me please

>First paragraph

Tell me how a reaction feat is hiding an outlier. Also, are you saying that Mach 1192 and Mach 6670 is nonsense? Luffy scales for blitzing Blueno who's superior to Kalifa, so he already scales above that by an unknown degree. And that's like 5 arcs after the previous feat came.

>Second paragraph

If he disappears in a flash of light and/or use some form of light, then yes, it's lightspeed. There's no such thing as "slower light speed" after all.

>Third paragraph

Luffy saw a small glimpse in the future if he would stretch his arms. Then we have showings of Haki doing that. Add the fact that Haki can be awakened during situations of stress, which the war counts as.

It's not definitive evidence, but it helps giving some possibilities to explain this rather than just saying "nah this is an outlier because things and reasons".

>Sixth paragraph

That just mean he can't move at the same speed he can react. It's not rocket science. There's people who can see bullets but can't move their bodies to dodge them.

Show me the FTL reasoning because the distance between them is there and we don't know if Hawkins truly moved his eyeballs after Kizaru got his leg right besides the head.

>Seventh paragraph

Cin gave a reason as why would Drake lower his head.

Second result is an outlier. First one isn't as I explained before. I'll redo the calc once I get time, but I'm pretty sure the first result is around Mach 1500-2000.

>Eighth paragraph

Dude, go watch Luffy's calc. There's just two images. One with Kizaru's body, the other with Kizaru about to kick Luffy. The panel I have been referring to is the latter.

1) No scans no proof, dude.

2) Yeah, I know. I also know that light doesn't have physical presence to work like explosions do and that this isn't BNHA as well.

All I'm gonna say is, if Drake moved his head, it was far less than 90 degrees. He was not looking directly down. If he was, the tip of his hat would be poking his torso, which it wasn't.

Tell me how a reaction feat is hiding an outlier. Also, are you saying that Mach 1192 and Mach 6670 is nonsense? Luffy scales for blitzing Blueno who's superior to Kalifa, so he already scales above that by an unknown degree. And that's like 5 arcs after the previous feat came.

Strawhats reached Sabaody Archipelago after Thriller Bark, thats not 5 arcs. Unless you mean Luffy's marineford feat, which is more or less 5 arcs after. I am talking about Supernovas feats tho, so yeah they aint so consistent as you make them see. Consistency has not been my main arguement from start either way, method of calcing is my main problem

If he disappears in a flash of light and/or use some form of light, then yes, it's lightspeed. There's no such thing as "slower light speed" after all.

And I never said slower than light speed is a thing...... just that not any random movement is light speed. Using some form of power to accelerate yourself does not necessarily mean you are moving as fast as the power itself. Conversion of energy is a thing after all. Same speed applied to an object with more mass would decrease the former speed.

Luffy saw a small glimpse in the future if he would stretch his arms. Then we have showings of Haki doing that. Add the fact that Haki can be awakened during situations of stress, which the war counts as.

This is a headcanon, it has not been confirmed that luffy randomly unlocked second stage of OH in the war. Sure, it has been mentioned haki can be awakened in stressful situation, that does not explain him skipping the initial stage of OH and "awakening" second stage........ besides again, this is several arcs afterwards. And luffy did not show any usage of haki in the kizaru feat

It's not definitive evidence, but it helps giving some possibilities to explain this rather than just saying "nah this is an outlier because things and reasons".

Sure it does, but calcs need more than possibilities. It needs a solid basis to work with. The DB you are using itself says it needs higher form of OH to even react to Kizaru's attacks, and here you are trying to speculate if supernovas had haki or not

That just mean he can't move at the same speed he can react. It's not rocket science. There's people who can see bullets but can't move their bodies to dodge them.

But.... he did move at that speed according to your calculation. It was just one movement, which is why it is labelled as reaction speed, but it is still a movement. Your example is also a false equivalence. Hawkins is not only watching the movement just fine, he is also moving his eyeballs at the same time. That is, according to your interpretition. Not mine

Show me the FTL reasoning because the distance between them is there and we don't know if Hawkins truly moved his eyeballs after Kizaru got his leg right besides the head.

It is pretty clear cut man, this does not even need hours of back-and-forth

(Because I cant upload it directly here for some reaso)

Manga reading order goes from right to left. Hawkins exclaimation mark is after the panel where kizaru's kick is just few centimeters away from his face. If he actually knew kizaru moved and is about to kick him, exclaimation mark would have been in the previous panel, but it was not. Explaination mark is what indicates the character has noticed something

And the ftl reasoning was sarcasm. But to actually answer, hawkins moved his eyeball 1-ish cm in a timeframe kizaru connected his kick, when he was just few centimeters way from his face (Few cms is generous tbh), resulting in another relativistic/relativistic+ feat

Cin gave a reason as why would Drake lower his head.

Second result is an outlier. First one isn't as I explained before. I'll redo the calc once I get time, but I'm pretty sure the first result is around Mach 1500-2000.

And you cant pick and chose like that just because it fits your narrative. Either both are applicable or neither is, both feat literally happen one after another.

Dude, go watch Luffy's calc. There's just two images. One with Kizaru's body, the other with Kizaru about to kick Luffy. The panel I have been referring to is the latter.

That.... has nothing to do with perspective. Literally. Kizaru's ground position is not shown, so yeah using luffy would be incorrect here. Nothing really regarding wierd perspective..... which is what you used to discard my calc previously

1) No scans no proof, dude.

2) Yeah, I know. I also know that light doesn't have physical presence to work like explosions do and that this isn't BNHA as well.

I tried to picturize the reasoning I was about to give, and it did not really much sense. But when I again looked through scans I realized Kizaru only changed his shoe sole or his leg partially into light. This is because when he kicks his opponents, he shoots a beam of light when he connects.

What I am saying is the partial transformation is for laser shot, not to enhance speed whatsoever

If I swing a laser, that does not make my movement sol. Same way kizaru moving his leg does not mean it is sol. His leg movement/combat speed =/= sol, so kick is not sol but the laser he shoots from it is sol

All I'm gonna say is, if Drake moved his head, it was far less than 90 degrees. He was not looking directly down. If he was, the tip of his hat would be poking his torso, which it wasn't.

It wont poke his torso. His tip has an arc, but it is not that steep. His hat has pointy tips both at front and back, we see the pointy tip at back in the panel, indicating 90 degree movement. Just my 2 cents, result would changed based on how much degree calca changes when he revises his calc

> This is a headcanon, it has not been confirmed that luffy randomly unlocked second stage of OH in the war. Sure, it has been mentioned haki can be awakened in stressful situation, that does not explain him skipping the initial stage of OH and "awakening" second stage........ besides again, this is several arcs afterwards. And luffy did not show any usage of haki in the kizaru feat

Umm, what? One of the basic usage observation Haki has always been used to see a slight premonitions into the future. When is that consider as some kind of 'second stage' to Observation. What initial stage of OH Luffy apparently skipped out on.

1) The time gap between Sabaody and Marineford is literally between a week or a few extra days. Pretty certain Enies -> TB -> Sabaody are each significantly larger time-gaps. Not like it matters. The point being argued is that the supernova have MHS+ reaction speeds (it's between a lower result shown a couple arcs ago, and a higher result shown later... how is that inconsistent?)

• Again, you bring up the "calc method covering an outlier" when I have repeatedly told you that Drake did not move his head 90 degrees (Further explained in point 9), or anywhere close to that. There is no point in those panels where he is looking straight down. Result would be significantly less than the Rel result that you claim.
2) And he's using light to amp his speed. Somehow he is moving at a slower speed despite accelerating himself with light? What?

3) Uh... I honestly hope you are joking. Luffy literally saw a vision of his arms being removed before he launched his attack. Literally seeing very briefly into the future just before launching his attack. Precognition is quite literally not a "second stage" of haki. All Observation Haki users are capable of utilizing it to some degree, even when at a weak level.

4) None of the characters under question were capable of spotting Kizaru's movement anyways until he was right up in their face (and after traveling dozens of meters in most cases). And besides, neither Hawkins nor Drake (assuming MHS+ around mach 5500) would be capable of avoiding a light-speed attack (roughly 0.006292687% of his speed), even if they see it coming and have barely enough time to react.

5) IDK what's being argued here, but if Hawkins moved his eyes to where Kizaru's leg was approaching before it could hit him, I believe it would apply to his movement and reaction speeds regardless. And he moved his eyes a vastly shorter distance than Kizaru moved his leg. If I can keep my eyes on a ball flying 100mph (which ofc anyone can), that doesn't mean I have that level of reaction or movement speed.

6) You're merely assuming Hawkins started moving his eyes after the leg was already next to his head despite there being no reason to since we don't see it on-panel until after it's already in position and just before Kizaru kicked him. Again, the point above.

7) Pass for now.

8) No. We do not see a beam shooting out of his leg in any of the cases you link. The one where he's about to finish off Hawkins is not even a kick. He is charging up a beam attack similarly to when he had Zoro pinned down. Also, every case of Kizaru shooting out a beam has completely pierced through targets, and that certainly doesn't happen here--where we don't even see the beams you claim there to be.

• Again... "Have you ever experienced a kick at the speed of light?" Just gonna ignore this? Okay, that's all you.
9) Yes, if his head, from straight on, went 90 degrees down (viewing directly down between his legs, which is exactly what you are claiming), the tip of his hat would be poking his torso and his chin would be digging into his collar. His chin is at least level with the fur on his coat, and the tip of his hat is still pointing straight down and not towards his body in that panel. If he's looking downwards, it's not by more than a few degrees compared to the next panel where we see his shocked face--assuming he even moved his head of course--which again, the PoV shows Drake slightly below the viewer, so I severely doubt he moved his head at all.

• If anything, possibly calc the speed of Drake looking down between Kizaru moving from the sky to before he kicked him (but I doubt we would know the starting distance since it isn't clear)

>First paragraph

Yes, Enies Lobby to Marineford is 5 arcs. That's what I meant because I was talking about Luffy's progression, not the other Supernova.

On the other side, other characters being faster than Luffy isn't a problem. The Supernova were stated to be people as dangerous as Luffy, and some of them being faster than him isn't a stretch at all, if that's what you mean.

>Second paragraph

Except that when Kizaru turns into light he losses the mass of a man. He turns into photons and such mass is the mass of photons. That's why we can't apply KE to Kizaru when moving at lightspeed.

>Third paragraph

Funny that you said we don't need to be spoonfeed, yet you say that we need confirmation of this. Then what happened in that scene? Mihawk randomly put the future sight in Luffy's brain to prevent him from attack?

We know that Haki can have outbursts. It looks like Zoro's Shishi Sonson against Daz Bonez was Haki in both forms (weird) and Luffy was awakening his Haki since Sabaody. So no, it's not strange to have him awakening a bit more of the Haki that everybody and their mothers have in the verse. Because yes, Observation Haki is most likely the easiest Haki one can achieve.

Luffy reacting to Kizaru might be the usage of Haki you're claiming it's not there.

>Fourth paragraph

Refer to how easy is Observation Haki to obtain, the fact that Drake was knowledgeable about Kizaru's power and was a Commodore, most likely with Haki.

Heck, he even recognized the Pacifista's laser as Kizaru's. He need to see what happened there and even if you think the Pacifista's laser isn't lightspeed just like Kizaru's is, then how did he know about Kizaru's lasers to compare it with the Pacifista?

>Fifth

Yes, the movement of eyeballs. So it's reaction speed. None of them could move at such speed, but they can somewhat see that something's happening right in front of them.

>Sixth

We have no shot at Hawkins' face before. You said that the exclamation is a narrative tool and now you're using it as an argument.

On top of that, if we use 3cm (which I think it's too low as a distance) the result is 2.6% SoL. Far from the grounds you're saying.

>Seventh

You're picking the ones that fit into your narrative as well. Your point is?

>Eighth

That's why I used the arc movement of a leg to find distance going by a regular kick made at 70 degrees angle.

2) You can see in the same scans that there's no laser shot tho. So arguing he's using that as a laser shot doesn't hold water. There's dust and rubble but no light at all.

On top of that, Logia are made of the element, but it's not like they will look like the element. The differences comes when someone try to attack them and the hole in the body is shown as the element, or when they use their powers, but they can go disguised as average humans made of the element just fine.

When Kizaru arrived Sabaody some pirates tried to kill him when he was trying to communicate with Sentomaru . He was distracted and still in light form despite looking like a normal human.

Since this is a speed thread it probably wouldnt hurt to find other supporting calcs right? What can we get for luffy saving kyros from decapitation

In terms of supporting calcs I brought Narutoforums version of Rayleigh's feat here (Taka says he disagrees with the context but the math is fine and if Waka and other calc members agrees with it it's fine to use) and Calaca's calc Of Kuzan's freezing speed (MHS+ and accepted but the end used is unspecified.)

As Ant said, that needs more evaluations.

It's a supportive feat at this point, so even then it doesn't matter that much.

So, considering the thing Adam has been tackling are the mid tier calcs and five days have happened since I said I'd wait one or two days to get Ugarik's opinion, I think we might start with the basic edits. Such as:

• MHS+ speed for Enies Lobby characters, such as the Monster Trio, Rumble enhanced Chopper, Franky and the CP9.
  • MHS+ speed for anyone from Thriller Bark and onwards.
  • Relativistic+ for High, Top and God Tiers, such as Yonko Commanders, Admirals and Yonko level people.

I'll start with the basic edits tomorrow, upgrading the Enies Lobby characters and onwards to MHS+.

Is Relativistic+ only applying to the characters listed in the OP?

Damage3245 said:
Is Relativistic+ only applying to the characters listed in the OP?
I think its going to top tiers commanders and upwards. Dont quote me tho. SN: is the luffy g2/g3 feats revision giving anything good

I'm getting promising info and feats from the reread of the Post-Timeskip arcs. Should be able to make an update post in a couple days.

Damage3245 said:
I'm getting promising info and feats from the reread of the Post-Timeskip arcs. Should be able to make an update post in a couple days.
I have a question but i dont wanna derail so ill PM

I think we have to discuss the Rel+ scaling first. That's why I started with the MHS+ to get the biggest part of the job done.

If we're discussing Rel+ (since basically everyone from Enies onwards that's currently MHS is just gonna get a + anyways, it's a minor change overall):

Rayleigh + Marco for obv reasons. Possibly have a mention that WB tagged Kizaru in his light movement (but that's very questionable since the manga depicts it strangely and we don't know if Kizaru moved)

Also, if the Rayleigh stuff is unaccepted, just ignore it below. It hardly affects anything.

By extension (Rel+): Kizaru's combat speed (Scaling to R + M), Akainu + Aokiji (scaling to Kizaru and Marco), Whitebeard, and that concludes who should directly scale to Kizaru. The rest of the commanders fought Mihawk and the Admirals and could keep up, so they'd also scale.

People who should be At least MHS+, possibly Rel+ are other commanders who we never see fighting the Admirals (Basically anyone who has fought Luffy and outsped him), Luffy (Scaling from Doffy), Doflamingo (Scaling from Jozu and possibly Aokiji), Fujitora (scaling from Doffy), and characters around them.

>>People who should be At least MHS+, possibly Rel+ are other commanders who we never see fighting the Admirals (Basically anyone who has fought Luffy and outsped him)

That makes no sense.

Jozu scales to Kuzan

Ace scales to Kuzan

Duffy Scales to Kuzan

Luffy scales to Duffy

Basically all high tiers (Admirals, Sweets, probably disasters, WB commanders, etc) scale to rel+. Top tiers (Yonko, Roger, Garp, SenGoku) would scale as well.

Not that it matters. We should wait until Damage finishes up the Luffy stuff so we're not going forwards only to go backwards.

You seem to have misread it (merely reading and quoting the first section), but whatever, if everyone is gonna be Rel+ instead of MHS+, poss Rel+, then that's k.

Dr.Fix said:
Not that it matters. We should wait until Damage finishes up the Luffy stuff so we're not going forwards only to go backwards.
I'm only focusing on Luffy's AP / durability. Not his speed.

Oh okay. I thought you had something to add for the spd too.

In that case shall we make the edits to rel+ ???

If everyone agrees with that, we can.

What are we going to do with Ace, BTW? He has lots of feats matching Rel+ people but he has no Observation Haki. Possibly Relativistic+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back