• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Speed Upgrade Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the chapter took place the same year Doffy became King of Dressrosa( which iirc was 10 years before Post Time Skip) and before Law formed the Heart pirates.

@Js - Yeah, that's inconsistent (if Law dodged it at close range), but since he already had a "bad feeling" moments before the attack even happened, he likely aim-dodged--and even if he didn't, we don't know if they were 5m or 25m apart unless the novel clarifies.

Not sure about it. I doubt it's actually usable.

Either way, he's still possibly Rel+ since he kept up with Doflamingo for some time.

Well that scene happened after Las tried to hit Bacca with a lead pipe (which didn't work cause DF) then sent him flying across the room of the store they were in then he decided to fire it to speed things up.

But as you said can't really get an exact distance from that without assumptions I guess.

Ether way as you said Law will have a relativistic rating anyways.

Wano Zoro's speed should be upgraded to At least MHS, Possibly Rel just like Sanji. When Sanji tries to go save Hiyori from the Raijin and Fuijin in Chapter 945, Zoro comes charging from the other side of the prison site and outpaces him to save her instead.

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/945/page/11

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/945/page/12

Also, has anyone ever made calcs for any of Hakuba's speed feats during Dressrosa? I'm wondering if he might be Possibly Rel as well, especially after the reaction from Sabo, who had never believed the hype he heard about Hakuba's speed until he saw him in action during the Block D battle.

I once tried to calc Hakuba's speed but I don't know how to get the total distance he moved during the first slashing.

On the other side, Sabo being impressed doesn't mean the feat is on that level. It's just that Hakuba's fast enough to surprise him. It doesn't mean either Sabo can't outpace him.

Vergo would be affected by the Rel+ rating, but I believe that would strictly apply to Soru, as he has only been seen catching Law with that ability.

The Calaca said:
I once tried to calc Hakuba's speed but I don't know how to get the total distance he moved during the first slashing.

On the other side, Sabo being impressed doesn't mean the feat is on that level. It's just that Hakuba's fast enough to surprise him. It doesn't mean either Sabo can't outpace him.
Hopefully someone will be able to get some calcs on him.

As for the rest, you're right. Tbh, I think it's pretty much a given that Sabo is faster than Hakuba when Robin can catch him like it was nothing.

There are few rating that needs some adjusting for characters like these I believe:

- Whitebeard should be plain Rel+ for combating against Akainu, who could react to Marco's attack

- Big Mom should be plain Rel+ for intercept Gear Fourth Luffy and is stated on her profile to be comparable to Whitebeard

- Kaido blitzed Gear Fourth Luffy pretty casually so plain Rel+ as well.

- Pre-Timeskip Hawkins should have his Massively Hypersonic+ speed feat linked to his profile against Kizaru

- Aokiji was able to battle against Akainu for 10 days straight so isn't that reason enough for him to be plain Rel+

- Katakuri was able to react to and battle against Snakeman Luffy, a form which Luffy himself stated to be very fast, so shouldn't he be plain Rel+ as well

- Blackbeard, at least Post-Timeskip, defeated Marco, who is Rel+, so Blackbeard should be plain Rel+ as well.

- Zunesha winds up its attack before Jack could react, who is 'At least Massively Hypersonic+, Possibly Rel+' so shouldn't Zunesha have that same stats.

Also forget to mention Cracker as himself was able to react to Gear Fourth Luffy so he should also get plain Rel+.

This would also applied to Smoothie since her justification is being 'just as fast as Cracker'

Well, I guess the deal with Law. I think Js talks about it above, but Law was able to keep up with Doflamingo and intercept his attacks, so should Law be 'At least Massively Hypersonic, Possibly Rel+'. [Though I'm unsure if intercepting Doflamingo's attacks makes him qualified as Cavendish was able to do the same thing, so doesn't that apply to him as well]

If this goes through, then Wano Basil Hawkins scales for matching against Law in the early stage of Wano and Zorojuro was easily keeping up with Basil. Unsure about Killer, guess he could scales.

- We had X Drake battling against Sangoro, so should he scales to Sangoro

I had mentioned this in a comment above, but Zorojuro also scales to Sangoro. So that's more justification for him getting the speed upgrade.

Wano Zoro's speed should be upgraded to At least MHS, Possibly Rel just like Sanji. When Sanji tries to go save Hiyori from the Raijin and Fuijin in Chapter 945, Zoro comes charging from the other side of the prison site and outpaces him to save her instead.

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/945/page/11

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/945/page/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back