• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece revision. Help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the rest of you willing to help out? I am overworked enough as it is, and do not have the time to fix them.

Antvasima said:
Are the rest of you willing to help out? I am overworked enough as it is, and do not have the time to fix them.
I will do it man just because you are a nice guy.

If I see any characters I cant change from 6-B to high 6-C or 6-C besides the characters mentioned, I will post on your wall.

Shouldnt be too hard, it is literally just pressing a few buttons.

Okay. Thanks. I mentioned earlier how to revert the profiles from the recent Fujitora scaling.

However, you should preferably inform us of any locked profiles here, and not on my wall.

That is strange. We only give most of our pages protection against entirely new members, to avoid vandalism. After 4 days of membership you should be free to edit them.

Antvasima said:
That is strange. We only give most of our pages protection against entirely new members, to avoid vandalism. After 4 days of membership you should be free to edit them.
I will check to see if I missed an email.

But until I get this solved, I can't edit.

At least through history, I can look at the edit history and manually edit them.

Which in that case, I think the only profile that is locked that will need to be downgraded is Luffy I think.

Well, if you check through all of the One Piece profiles, and list the ones that still need to be adjusted, the rest of us might be able to help out.

In addition, it might be best if you contact the official Fandom/Wikia staff about this problem. Our wiki settings are only supposed to sift away temporary vandal accounts, not established members.

• Jesus Burgess
  • Luffy
  • Roger
  • Blackbeard
  • Sengoku
  • Aokiji (Possibly, I think he deserves 6-B for competing against Akainu)
  • Zephyr
  • Kaido
  • Shanks
  • Mihawk
  • Big Mom
  • Marco
  • Garp
  • Rayleigh (possibly, do you guys want him god tier with 6-B ranking or keep him high 6-C)
  • Benn Beckman
  • Tsuru
  • Jack
  • Nekomamushi
  • Inurashi
  • Cracker
  • Vista
  • Chinjao
  • Urogue
  • Zunisha
  • Sai
  • Kyros
  • Kuma
  • Vinsmokes (All of them)
  • Trebol
  • Ivankov
  • Hawkins
  • Zoro and Sanji
  • Pics
  • Diamente
  • Vergo
  • Bege
  • Ace (I think he scales fo be a 6-C)
  • Killer (I loled he is small country while his captain is still mountain )
  • Bonney
  • X Drake
  • Appo
This is a completeish list.

Some people need a speed upgrade, others an attack potency/tier downgrade/Upgrade.

I trust anyone with decent judgement who will see who will need what.

Okay. Thank you.

It seems like the One Piece profile changes were carried out around March 25 and later, so if we revert the history to the edits right before that, it should solve most of our problems.

Antvasima said:
Okay. Thank you.
It seems like the One Piece profile changes were carried out around March 25 and later, so if we revert the history to the edits right before that, it should solve most of our problems.
And to answer your previous statement.

I think we went over my old account and how I told them to delete it?

I am sure they did (I think) but I will check to see if someone is up with the registered user thing.

I think it might be a system error.

If we're assuming that the meteorite fell at 17km/s rather than 170.8km/s, we've got over 825 gigatons of Tnt as a result for the meteorite.

@Joseph - that argument stems from "Bird-Cage > Normal threads" which is a baseless assumption that Doflamingo does not utilize threads even remotely comparable to nearly a million threads the length of the island that he created by just a flick of his wrist and could control at will.

If you redo the calculations based on regular meteorite speed, rather than a One Piece planet much larger than our Sun, we should be able to use the results, yes.

However, in the meantime, all of the profiles need to be reverted to their values before the Fujitora revision.

I don't really watch and understand what is happening. Profiles returned to the old state, but then again change? With the new calculations.

We will return the profiles to the values before Fujitora's meteorite, to avoid the complete mess that they are in at the moment.

However, if the two calculations are redone with standard meteorite falling speed, instead of scaling from the One Piece world being twice the size of our Sun, we might be able to use that later on.

Also, Using Earth-size is extreme downplay given that a single panel shows the planet having more than double the surface area of Earth within a small area of the Grand Line, but since my credibility is... looks at thread clearly in the gutter, I guess we're sticking with Earth Size despite evidence against this.

What Lina said? He wrote that while it is possible to use these huge scales, and the argument "it can't be, because too many" not normally

I would be fine with the One Piece planet being Jupiter-sized or so, but larger than the Su (!), now that is outrageous, and would leave us as a laughingstock.

Anyway, I would appreciate if Lina could redo the Doflamingo threads calculation, and if the participants of this topic could help with figuring out which characters that should scale from it.

I think that it was agreed that the Fujitora meteorite calculation would only scale to the god tiers.

@Ant - but Lina and I pointed out that the KE of the meteorite was absorbed by the threads. If not, the island would have been wiped out (even with the 17km/s speed). Doflamingo scales to the meteorite as a result.

That is a good point. However, we would still have to decide which characters that would scale from this.

I just read that DontTalk arrived at a value of around 15x the diameter of Earth for the One Piece world. This seems perfectly reasonable to me.

CinCameron20 said:
@Ant - but Lina and I pointed out that the KE of the meteorite was absorbed by the threads. If not, the island would have been wiped out (even with the 17km/s speed). Doflamingo scales to the meteorite as a result.
I have an issue with this. Why would Fujitora drop a meteor capable of wiping out the entirety of Dressrosa killing thousands of people in the first place?

IIRC Fujitora dropped a meteor without thinking of the cage. When the meteor got slashed apart, he realised the cage was in the way. Also some of his men said 'to notify them what he intends to do first before actually doing it'.

Antvasima said:
Anyway, I would appreciate if Lina could redo the Doflamingo threads calculation, and if the participants of this topic could help with figuring out which characters that should scale from it.
You should ask someone else to do it.

EDIT: The calc will be re-done with the new planet size, although I would like to check DontTalk's calculation of the new planet size, just to see if it is correct, or not.

CinCameron20 said:
If we're assuming that the meteorite fell at 17km/s rather than 170.8km/s, we've got over 825 gigatons of Tnt as a result for the meteorite.
@Joseph - that argument stems from "Bird-Cage > Normal threads" which is a baseless assumption that Doflamingo does not utilize threads even remotely comparable to nearly a million threads the length of the island that he created by just a flick of his wrist and could control at will.
I wasn't arguing for it, I saw those people arguing against it somewhere else. Not sure why they are not commenting here though. If they do not partiticipate they can't complain later

Well, I don't know who else to ask, but if CinCameron20 redoes his calculation based on DontTalk's size for the One Piece world, we might be able to scale from that instead, given his last post above.

Whether DontTalk did the scaling for the One Piece planet correctly or not is a different question.

Might as well check to see if it is correct in this case.

@Ant - Using DontTalk's 10x larger than earth scaling, I got 3.517 Teratons for the meteorite.

Unless we accept the fact that Doflamingo's cage ate most of that Kinetic Energy due to only mountain level AP actually hitting the city, I can do a calculation based off of Lina's example.

In fact, I'll just do it for fun.

Here it is xD.

I want to take a shot everytime someone redid these calcs, because I will probably die from alcohol poisoning (assuming I did them back to back)

@Cin and Lina

How many does this make? 3-5? I lost track lol.

So, what do the rest of you think, can we directly scale Doflamingo from the impact of the meteorite (Small Country level), or should we go by the modified thread cage calculation (Large Island level)?

Also, which characters can we reliably scale directly from Doflamingo?

Although on one hand the idea of the threads absorbing a majority of the KE of the Meteor from a scientific standpoint is plausible.

However in the other hand from the context within the story of one piece in my regards does not logically make sense.

Here's the problem, If we were to accept the meteors KE= Doffys thread, which according to cin would have to equal his durability since he makes the damn things, than why was doffy terrified at the idea of the previous meteors coming at him when dropped back in little garden.

Doffys threads slicing through meteors and the majority of the KE just somehow dissapears, is something I'd chalk up to be PIS.

Although fujitora can't control sometimes the power of his meteor, he's still very much aware the level of destruction his meteors can cause, and the idea he's bringing down a meteor of that magnitude on a island full of innocent civilians and not to mention his fellow soldiers. That makes no sense.

I don't think Oda or rather the context within the story was considering the idea of KE being absorbed or basically the birdcage absorbing the attack.

Rather since the bird cage was designed to be just so damn sharp it would cut anything that goes through it, that's basically what the feat was, that not even the meteor was durable enough to withstand the sharpness of the bird cage. As for the KE, like I said I'd chalk this up to PIS, since Oda or most manga authors, don't know how meteorite fully work. If KE was a factor, someone would have mentioned it within the story.

since from what is shown, the KE wasn't the main focus at all, and the bird cage like most of doffys moves aren't designed to be shields but literal blades that cut through almost everything.(minus sea stone)

Edit:Sorry forgot to say, if wasn't made obvious I choose we use the modified thread calc.

As I mentioned above, I'm against scaling Doffy's regular Durability and AP to that of his Bird Cage. He should at most get a separate Durability key with Bird Cage.

The same goes for Fujitora. He should get a separate AP key with meteors and no his Durability should not be affected.

Okay. So do the rest of you also prefer to scale Doflamingo, Gear 4 Luffy, the main Yonkou commanders, and other characters on that level, from the Large Island level thread calculation?

Perhaps we could also scale Big Mom, Kaidou, Prime Garp, Whitebeard, Shanks, Prime Sengoku, Blackbeard, Akainu, prime Rayleigh, and maybe prime Kong, from the Small Country level meteorite calculation?

I agree with @Scarlets points

Also ant I believe the large island level scale calculation Might be wrong, since he doesn't used 7 slices for the meteor for some odd reason, even though no matter how you look at it, the meteor in multiple panels had been shown to be sliced into 7 pieces(Even Lina agrees with this, and was planning to make his own calc with the 7 slices variation.)

Also @Antvasima I agree with your points on what you said however in skeptical with scaling the God tiers to fujitoras meteors directly

Unlike most attack's which comes from being drawn out of a users powers, fujitora ma meteor isn't an attack that uncovers the characters powerS at all, it's an environmental move, it's like if o were to scale a character A to wall level becasue character B who he is superior over has a missle launcher.

I don't want to sound like I'm downplaying but I'd propose at most we put possibly low 6-B for the god tiers, than give them all the "at least" symbol for the bird cage calculation. If not we stick to scaling the god tiers to the meteorite anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back