• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece revision. Help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we usually tend to scale characters from their full displayed attack potencies, as they should be able to use the same amount of energy for different purposes, but I am uncertain what to do here, as this is all turning into a big mess.

Should we continue to revert the One Piece profiles to their previous values, or scale some of them from Fujitora and the Bird Cage, respectively?

In either case, we definitely need to adjust all of the relevant profiles rather quickly, as the statistics between them are currently completely incoherent.

Yes, scaling from Fujis meteor is a sensitive issue due to the very nature of his powers. Has there been another meteor case like this before?

I do not think so, but if I remember correctly, Whitebeard does have a 6-A calculation that we disregarded as an outlier at the time.

In addition, all of the characters that I listed earlier should logically be able to outdo anything that Fujitora can achieve.

@Antvasima, you are correct that we do scale characters to the fullest displayed abilities, if the attack comes directly from their power.

However fujitora doesn't create this attack, he literally just grabs a chunk of rock from space and drags it down and let's nature takes its course.

That's why i was planning to separate fujis tier with the meteorites attack potency, we did this with Irene's.

We don't scale characters physical AP with their weapons(i.e. A man with a gun.) so we shouldn't do the same with Fuji or the others.

Now that Grudge mentions it, we did do the same with Irene's technique. Her meteor has a separate scaling that is not reflected to her Durability. Considering Fujitora's technique is basically the same, I don't see a reason why we should not proceed the same way.

Well, the point is that Fujitora should be able to use the same amount of energy with his gravity powers for other purposes, and regardless I only listed characters that are stronger than he is as scaling from him.

Ant, Fujitora can only achieve the Low 6-B rating he gets from the meteorites, and just WITH ONLY THE meteorite. He can't achieve that with other stuff like buildings for example. And that just brings it back to my argument that the environment creates the energy(via Terminal velocity.) Not fujitora himself

Well, I suppose.

What do you think KuuIchigo and LordAizenSama? I seem to remember that Aizen previously stated that we should scale all significantly stronger characters from the Fujitora feat.

In either case, until this matter is resolved, I would greatly appreciate if some of you help out by continuing to revert the remaining One Piece profiles to their statistics before the Fujitora revision, which happened around March 25, if I remember correctly.

Visitors to the site will othervise quickly notice that the statistics are completely incoherent.

I think Scarlet and Grudgeman make sense. (I apologize, didnt realize this had been moved to the staff only discussion before posting).

Please delete this.

Okay. Then I suppose that our best option is to continue reverting the One Piece profiles to their values before the revision around March 25, and then insert "High 6-C with Bird Cage" for Doflamingo, and "Low 6-B with Meteorites" for Fujitora, as extra ratings.

Again, I already work 9 hours a day, so I cannot handle it myself. Help would be very appreciated.

I can start the revision for the profiles right now, however since Joseph and kinkiestsins did so many profiles I can't tell which profiles ar left to change, I'd apperaciate if someone can tell me which one are left needed to change.

Also as I am not an admin or content mod, I cannot access the locked profiles so separate them with the unlocked profiles that need to be changed.

Bringing profiles back to their pre-Fujitora scaling is proving difficult for me due to conflicting middle edits. Does anyone have a solution to this or should I start reverting manually?

Thank you very much for the help.

I am afraid that you might have to start checking out the edit histories for all of the One Piece profiles, to see which ones that were changed around March 25, or later, and then revert them to their previous versions.

You can mention the ones that are left in posts below afterwards.

In addition, I think that the profiles with Sub-Relativistic speed may have to be adjusted afterwards. I would greatly appreciate if CinCameron20 would be willing to give some guidance in this regard,

Yes, but if we revert to the statistics before March 25, I think that the speed ratings may automatically revert to sub-relativistic as well, in conjunctiom.

Again, cooperation from CinCameron20 would be extremely appreciated.

So tha we should just change their Sub rel to MHS + when we revert their profile back to March 25, simple procedure really.

When you undo a revision you still can add changes to the profile before publishing so we can change the speeds there without revising the profile twice.

Well, I am uncertain which character that the MHS+ rating is derived from. To simply write MHS+ in all of them, without an explanation, is obviously not acceptable.

I believe a ~Mach 3400 was the result of Doffy's speed from one of Lina's blogs. The one where he slashed the meteor.

Okay. Linking to it within Doflamingo's page, and mentioning which other characters that are scaled from it within their profiles, is probably best.

I am unable to edit anymore right now, but I have compiled a list of characters in need of reverting the changes.

These are Upper-Mid Tier characters ONLY from One Piece's verse page. I suppose this can help others keep track of this section of the characters when changing stats.

@CinCameron20, Lina Shields, LordAizenSama & KuuIchigo

I would greatly appreciate if you would actively participate in this thread, to help out with straightening out this mess.

Antvasima said:
I found the MHS+ Doflamingo speed calculation:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lina_Shields/Fujitora_Drops_the_Bass:_Part_1

The question is if this also uses a One Piece world twice the size of the Sun as a basis?
I believe so. In the beginning of the thread, Lina mentions that the meteor speed (170km/s) is based on this calc here that brings the diameter of OP planet to around 2.2 times bigger than the Sun.

I might be wrong on this since this calc has had so many revisions already, so any clarification is appreciated.

Well, then we have an even bigger problem than I thought, as the speed calculation will have to be remade afterwards as well.

@CinCameron20

We really need your help with the scaling here. The One Piece profiles have turned into an incoherent mess. Please participate.

I have messaged CinCameron20 to help out with straightening out this mess. I will not tolerate any attacks or insults towards him.

I am here now.

Okay. We practically dropped all speed feats since we changed the planet size again... Speeds for all profiles must be changed to "At least Massively Hypersonic" and a link will be posted on Doflamingo's profile to my arm-swipe calculation after I edit using the new Escape Velocity.

Regarding the tiers for Fujitora and Doflamingo: I agree Fujitora's AP should not fully scale to his meteorites, however... Doflamingo's cage (whichever end you use) scales fully to Doflamingo. He made the cage himself. No tricks, no outside help. I believe we should scale based off of this.

@Scarlet - I still do not know why you believe the Bird-Cage to be >>> his Combative threads when that would be entirely impractical by a power stand-point. If you want to bring the argument (that others have brought up) why Luffy did not destroy the cage: the short reasoning would be CIS.

If Luffy destroyed the cage via Gear 4th, Doflamingo has the power to make a new one, and knowing that Luffy could destroy the cage, he would focus all of his energy into attacking Luffy. Instead, Luffy went after the catalyst for the Bird-Cage. Defeating him removed the cage simultaneously.

Destroying the cage -/> Defeating Doflamingo

Defeating Doflamingo -> Destroying the cage

Doflamingo took hits from Luffy, who could shatter Doflamingo's threads with punches and head-butts.

If that's not accepted, we're going to have to revert back to the original statistics with speed slightly modified due to the meteorite speed still being >17km/s.

Perhaps somebody should start a new thread, with a summary at the beginning, so we get more staff members who participate, and help out?

Also @Grudge - First page shows 7 chunks from a distance... next pages shows more with visible slices within the meteorite. It's impossible for there to only be 7 slices if the meteorite did not destroy the other 24+ thousand threads.

Shouldn't we wait until the calcs are completed? The profiles have become a huge mess. And are we still using the 2x Sun for the planet size? Because all the calcs are based on it currently

Joseph619 said:
Shouldn't we wait until the calcs are completed? The profiles have become a huge mess. And are we still using the 2x Sun for the planet size? Because all the calcs are based on it currently
No, now its just 15X earth.

RadicalMrR said:
Joseph619 said:
No, now its just 15X earth.
Good, I didn't even know what to say at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back