• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece revision. Help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I am far too busy with the daily backlog to handle it myself though. Are any of the people here willing to go through all the One Piece profiles, to carefully revert the relevant edits?

Also to @jospephs statement

It's always best if revsisons are done with at least a second person helping with a decision. However it's not inheritingly bad for one person to carry out certain upgrades for a verse(a good example would be like aizen and kuu with bleach.)

especially a verse that is low in popularity and generally doesn't get much attention.

As long as at least one other person keeps tracks and approves of certain changes, and as for large scale revision such as this one for example, should always be given opinion with either the staff or be given normal users opinions.

@Antvasima I'll start in the profiles later in the morning(it's very later where I'm from RN.) if anyone here wants to get started reverting the changes please help yourself.

I'd advise that you write down on the thread which profiles you've change so we know which to not touch or revert.

Well I might have generalized a bit too much. However Cin's scaling proposal was challenged by a lot of people so it was slightly troublesome. Aizen and Kuulchigo are obviously well versed in Bleach @grudgeman

I can help out @ ant.

Okay. Thanks. If you need profiles temporarily unlocked, it is also best to mention them here.

Yes, you can mention the locked profiles here.

Joseph619 said:
I will get started then. The locked profiles need to be unlocked
I'd let those be handled by someone like ant who knows one piece,however if he's unable to do so due to time constraints

I'll do it, later though

It's probably best if you remove/possibly re-add any wins/losses from their time as and before they were country level as well.

Profiles reverted

Gol D Roger

Monkey D. Drago

Charlotte Cracker

Kizaru

Kaido

Aokiji

Trafalgar Law

Benn Beckma

Marshall D Teach Blackbeard

Portgas D Ace

Silvers Rayleigh

Mihawk

Monkey D Garp

Shanks

Big Mom

Jack

Vergo

Capone Bege

Bartolomeo

Sabo

Gladius

Cavendish

Lao G

Jinbe

Smoker

Sengoku

Could not revert Doflamingo, Katakuri, Fujitora, Marco, Tesero and Zephy'rs page completely because of intermediate edit error (there's none, could be a bug).

I am going to sleep now. I willl help edit tomorrow if I ca

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

I agree with Cin. No need to mock others. If you disagree, simply do just that without making a meme of him, please. Especially when Kavpeny already told all of us recently that this is not allowed.

That would be best, yes.

Anyway, Joseph619, I noticed your edits on the Donquixote Doflamingo page. If you wish to revert to a previous version of a page, simply check the editing history, and select the version that you wish to revert to. Once that page has opened, click edit, and save.

Antvasima said:
That would be best, yes.

Anyway, Joseph619, I noticed your edits on the Donquixote Doflamingo page. If you wish to revert to a previous version of a page, simply check the editing history, and select the version that you wish to revert to. Once that page has opened, click edit, and save.
Can I revert any of the other characters to their previous version? Oh and Doflamingo in the new edit is back to being sub relativistic. Is that fine with everyone?

Durability of Doffy's bird cage.

@KinkiestSins: The sub-relativistic speed rating comes from the previous meteor speed/planet size scaling where said meteor was moving at Mach 1940. As we do not use this speed value anymore, there is no reason for anyone in One Piece to have their speed rating changed back to sub-relativistic.

@KinkiestSins

You can revert the remaining profiles to their pre-Fujitora values, yes.

However, as Lina mentioned, we also need to adjust the Sub-Relativistic speed ratings afterwards.

So the calc came back as Small Country Level? So tl:dr Luffy, Law, Doflamingo = Low 6-B Of course there is more characters, but at the very least these three get this rating.

Okay. Sorry that I overlooked the link. However, first at least one other calc group member needs to evaluate and accept the calculation. Then the pages can be adjusted again.

KinkiestSins said:
Or will at be for just their durability.
I think a Low 6-B doflamingo seems reasonable.
Well I rememeber several people disagreeing that Doflamingo's durability scales to bird cage, so we need to see their opinion as well.

SO Lina told me he made a huge mistake on the bird cage calc so the value will be much lower than it is right now.

Alright then. In addition, does it use the One Piece world being larger than the Sun as a basis? If so, it may still be safest to continue reverting the profiles to the previous values.

Antvasima said:
Alright then. In addition, does it use the One Piece world being larger than the Sun as a basis? If so, it may still be safest to continue reverting the profiles to the previous values.
No it doesn't use the earth larger than sun value, he told me it was error with the string count. I'll finish off the rest of the profiles that are unlocked.

Question is who will change the profiles tha are locked like doffys or whitebeard

Edit: Nevermind than lol

Well, you can mention the locked profiles here, so that I, or one of the other administrators can unlock or revert them.

@Joseph619 Also, please remember that you do not have to undo dozens of edits for every single page one-by-one. You can easily just check the history for the version of the page that you wish to revert to, open it, click edit, and then save.

In addition, the newest One Piece pages, created after the Fujitora revision, can not simply be reverted to previous values. They have to be appropriately scaled manually.

Antvasima said:
In addition, the newest One Piece pages, created after the Fujitora revision, can not simply be reverted to previous values. They have to be appropriately scaled manually.
Agreed, also would I took the liberty of changing dragon to unknown, because all of us agreed he should be unknown due to his status of having no feats.

Agh darn, if I only had more free time to change the profiles.

Sorry everyone, if there is any profiles I can change, lemme know and to what.

If those incoming meteors yielded a KE value of Country level, why did those meteors only destroy a couple of buildings upon landing on the ground?

Note that this happened right after those meteors passed through Doffy's strings/sliced into pieces.

As for what this means, Doffy's strings basically absorbed most of the kinetic energy of the oncoming meteors.

Doffy's strings should be Country level in durability.

Well, all of the One Piece profiles need to be changed back to before their scaling to Fujitora's meteorite (I mentioned instructions in my previous posts), whereas others, like Charlotte Katakuri, need to be rescaled manually (In the case of the Big Mom highest commanders, probably to Jack (One Piece) and Donquixote Doflamingo).

Lina Shields said:
If those incoming meteors yielded a KE value of Country level, why did those meteors only destroy a couple of buildings upon landing on the ground?
Note that this happened right after those meteors passed through Doffy's strings/sliced into pieces.

As for what this means, Doffy's strings basically absorbed most of the kinetic energy of the oncoming meteors.

Doffy's strings should be Country level in durability.
In your opinion, do you think that applies to AP as well?

I think it personally does, but you did the calc so I am curious for your professional opinion on the matter.

Only because if his strings absorbed most of the impact and that was countrybust, I think it isnt that far of an assumption to do that he should be able apply the damage of this scale as well.

If Doffy was able to turn those strings strong enough to tank Country level, no reason to assume why Doffy's AP should be straight up 6-B.

Lina Shields said:
If Doffy was able to turn those strings strong enough to tank Country level, no reason to assume why Doffy's AP should be straight up 6-B.
Great, thanks for that.

I will let the rest of the wiki staff fix all the power scaling mess though lol.

Since Grudge and Joseph already started, I am just going to watch out of laziness and too much school work being done.

Well, as I mentioned earlier, given that calculations based on the One Piece world being much larger than our Sun seem very suspicious, I think that it seems safest if we simply revert all of the relevant profiles to the pre-Fujitora values.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back