• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Pirate Crew Tag

I should have noticed this trend sooner, but I would like to do a Fun Discussion with the One Piece Pirate Crew Tag. I'm surprised no one else in the wiki thought of this. You're a captain of a pirate crew in One Piece. Here are the rules:

1. What is your Devil Fruit power (if you have one) (Make up your own or choose existing one) (if you aren't a Devil Fruit user, say "non-Devil Fruit user")

2. What role would you play on the crew besides captain?

3. Pick 12 One Piece characters (six fighters and six supports) and form a crew that you believe could handle the New World and help you become Pirate King. (Specify fighters and supporters and what supporters help with)

4. You cannot have any Yonko (past or present) on your crew. Kaido, Big Mom, Blackbeard, Shanks and Whitebeard are off limits. (Film and filler characters are allowed)

Extra rules (optional rules I made up myself. Do not have to follow)

5. No crew member should be part of the World Government(or possibly Revoluntary Army: Extra optional). Warlords may be exceptional.

6. Avoid crew members of Yonkos.

Ok so I decided to follow your extra rules I think it makes this more interesting and it was actually quite a challenge to think of some of those characters.

I decided to be a non-devil fruit user because my crew is already full with them.

First 3 people will be the monster trio of this Crew.

So Doflamingo, Enel and Mihawk. Doflamingo probably has one of the most versatile and op Devil Fruit in the series so far so he is in and of course, he has all 3 colors of haki. Enel is probably the strongest Logia that I could think of and I could use in this challenge and he also has decent haki. Finally Mihawk one of the strongest non-Devil Fruit user.

Now the next three are going to be Law Sanji and Jinbe. Law because he can be the doctor of the crew and has op devil fruit. Sanji can be the cook and still hold his own and Jinbe because he is a fishman and you will need someone like him in a crew full of devil fruit users.

Now supports.

If you want to be the pirate king you will need someone who can read the poneglyphs so Robin is auto-included. I would also want Viola because her Devil Fruit will be useful for scouting. You will need a navigator so Bepo is in as well. And For the final three I would want Bartolomeo because of his defensive Devil Fruit . Usopp because he can fix the ship and make gadgets. And for the last one, I decided to get Absalom because he can be very useful if you ever need to escape or get in somewhere without being seen.

Back