• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone back over the calcs. From the Relativistic lot, the only one I really have issue with is this:

A-8 = Relativistic (0.423c)

I have a couple issues with it, I think, but the first one is this:

Assuming the laser reached the screen.

Why would we assume this? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me as an assumption.

Gone back over the calcs. From the Relativistic lot, the only one I really have issue with is this:

Why would we assume this? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me as an assumption.
It was an assumption of the distance that the laser went by the time Sanji got to his destination since we can't actually measure how far the laser travelled, and the screen was noticeably further away from the likes of Sanji, would make it a fair assumption as a lowball of sorts

It was an assumption of the distance that the laser went by the time Sanji got to his destination since we can't actually measure how far the laser travelled, and the screen was noticeably further away from the likes of Sanji, would make it a fair assumption as a lowball of sorts
Lowball or not, it doesn't really make sense to me to assume.

I think an alternative has to be found for how far the laser travelled.

I think that calc's fine, it's a clearly fine lowball to use for the distance the laser travelled
It being a lowball or not doesn't make a difference on whether the assumption is logical to use. The "distance to the screen" is not an in-universe thing. I'd rather try finding a way to calc the distance between Kuma and the explosion on the panel where it happens than calc the distance between Kuma and the panel on the previous panel to the actual feat.

Can anyone give me a quick summary, what are the feats that have been accepted that can be used to scale until now, and which ones are still up to debate?

Here is KT's sandbox with the current list of calcs at the top and the proposals for characters below.
Have all this feats be accepted and evaluated? Assuming its the case i guess this how the scaling will look.

Hypersonic+ for East Blue Tiers.

Massively Hypersonic for Alabasta Tiers and Low Skypiea Tiers.

Massively Hypersonic+ for High Skypiea Tiers.

At least Sub-Relativistic+ for Enies Lobby Tiers and Low Thriller Bark.

Relativistic for High Thriller Bark Tiers and Paramount War Tiers.

Relativistic+ for Ivankov and Magellan.

At least FTL for Marco, Admirals and Yonko.

Last edited:

So is this going to stay the same or is there something going to change about this?

Edit: Just realized Damage's offline

So is this going to stay the same or is there something going to change about this?

Edit: Just realized Damage's offline
Not entirely offline, just very busy around this time of day.

I'll get back to this thread later tonight.

Just regular FTL, not At least. The degree of speed they each scale to is a different conversation. Some are 3.6c, some are 4.9c
I guess you are right, but this may change since my calc for Post-Timeskip Base Luffy has be accepted, they may get the At least.

Last edited:
I guess you are right, but this may change since my calc for Post-Timeskip Base Luffy has be accepted, they may get the At least.
I think that this calc may suffer from the same issue as one of the earlier calcs I addressed on the thread. Will try to examine it more closely tonight.

Since this has been reopened, I want to bring this back up.

Robin needs to be upgraded for saving Luffy from Monster Point Chopper.

Since this has been reopened, I want to bring this back up.

Robin needs to be upgraded for saving Luffy from Monster Point Chopper.

Luffy was badly wounded.

Are we scaling Robin to Luffy or to MP Chopper, cause MP chopper and Robin scale to/above the same value, .32c

Luffy was badly wounded.

Are we scaling Robin to Luffy or to MP Chopper, cause MP chopper and Robin scale to/above the same value, .32c

I was suggesting scaling Robin to Monster Point Chopper since Robin's only A-6 (that's still Relativistic, right?) and MP Chopper is far higher.

Well, I'd prefer that the Relativistic calc for Sanji be removed or re-calced. (The only one actually scaling to it, judging by the sandbox, is Sanji himself)

I've removed the calculation for Sanji. In the case where someone ever recalcs it or debunks the arguments again it, I'll revise the sandbox and add it back

Thanks. At present I don't think I have any immediate objections to anything else in the calcs department. I'll give one last look over the scaling portion but I doubt there'll be anything significantly objectionable there.

Small issue with the justifications for Magellan and Ivankov.

I don't think that this is Magellan "blocking" the Hell Wink from Ivankov. The Hydra head isn't in the path between Magellan and Invakov; it looks to me more like Ivankov aimed at and destroyed one of Magallen's Hydras. There's no indication that Magellan moved it in place to intercept the Hell Wink.

I think Magellan should be scaling to Luffy (so Relativsitc) and Ivankov should be as well, except Ivankov would have Relativistic+ Attack Speed with Hell Wink.

Ivankov has his own calc

Magellan reacted to the hell wink and Luffy blitzed him, so regardless Luffy scales above it
I just explained in my post that there's no sign of Magallen actually reacting to it. He reacts to his Hydra being destroyed, yes, but that's not the same as reacting to a Relativistic+ projectile while it is in motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back