• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece High 7-A Revision

I would also like to hear Cin's thoughts since this feels very one-sided, but I'm not sure we will at this point. I am curious why 90% is safer. I'm not a calc member to know specifics. I just know that seems like an awfully high percentage and would like to know the specifics staff are using to disqualify 80% (Which still seems a bit high).

@Dr. Fix; 80% is standard hollowness assumption for buildings, but that doesn't take into account the extra space that isn't occupied by the buildings or building interiors such as the streets and alleyways between buildings.

I doubt there is a good number to know what it would be for certain, but 90% is better than 80% for the reason above.

Well, if Cin doesn't reply, there isn't much that we can do about it.

Well, the next step is write out the list of affected characters and what they would now currently scale to. I'll work on that today.

That was discussed a long time ago. It's not valid.

The list of affected characters will be posted soon.

Ryuga21 said:
Why it's not valid?
Basically the assumptions behind the calc were mostly unproveable, so it couldn't work.

There were discussions about it in the past, on the comments of the original calc which were wiped out, and on a CRT in the past IIRC.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

It took me a little while, but here is the hopefully complete list of changes as a result of this thread.

^Are we supposed to comment on that or accept it? Not being rude, I am legit asking since I have many concerns but you didn't make a thread for it nor comment in mine to suggest a discussion.

@Dr. Fix; ideally comment, discuss then move on to acceptance once issues have been resolved.

This is the initial draft based on the now-accepted version of the calc. And it's possible I overlooked something or messed up the scaling somewhere. Also I'm not sure which thread of yours you are referring to.

EDIT: Just noticed that CRT now. I've closed it and redirected it here.

Anyway there are a lot of irregularities in your list but how about you weigh in on my thoughts first.

@Dr. Fix; you state you're uncertain if Cracker & Smoothie should scale to High 7-A, but the real Cracker's first feat is to give Boundman Luffy a serious cut on the arm.

Wouldn't that make him High 7-A?

I'm not sure, that is why I am asking for imput. He already scales above Gear 3 and Duffy, but is that enought to say he is that close in power to Boundman? Is half Boundman's value still enough to damage him or does he need to be equal to do that?

Also how do we measure "At least" in regards to "plus". Would we treat Cracker's "At Least" as 499 megatons, or 999 megatons?

At least 7-A by scaling from Gear 3rd rather than backscaling from Gear 4th is actually better, so they'd be >>> 300MT.

@Dr. Fix, by "At least" are you referring to the Biscuit soldiers?

@Damage I'm referring to a more broad question. We see at least written on profiles but we also make a distinction with Plus. I'm curious if the full value is implied (meaning in this example they could be above the 999 megaton cap of mountain level+) or just refers to the full value BEFORE the plus (So in this example only refers to 499 megatons).

That is a good question. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that if the AP is not a value distinctly above the halfway mark, then we would not use the +.

Back