• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Revisions

I've just remembered that East Blue Arc Luffy has no justifications on his profile at all for AP or durability. That's pretty bad that has lasted that long.

Calaca Vs said:
Ercosore said:
I personally think post time skip Luffy should only have 2 keys, one pre an post Katakuri fight, since that is the only moment post time skip that it was explicitly said that Luffy grew in power.
This.
I think we'll need a separate key for Whole Cake and Wano. I'm pretty sure Luffy'll get a powerup to beat Kaido.
It is strange you mention that because we don't even know if Luffy will beat Kaido.

Ercosore said:
I was actually thinking in upgrading East Blue arc Luffy and Zoro to High 8-C+, since both stopmed characters who have 6 tons of TNT+ feats, which is only 0.5 tons away from high 8-C+.
Seems to make sense.

@Gear2ndGandalf

It's likely he will. Or at least he'll be strong enough to battle him.

Damage3245 said:
I've just remembered that East Blue Arc Luffy has no justifications on his profile at all for AP or durability. That's pretty bad that has lasted that long.
Which is why I brought up these calcs: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/One_Piece_-_High_8-C_East_Blue_Feats

Anyway I agree we should combine Fishman Island, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa into a single key. Whole Cake Island should stay seperate as Luffy's Observation Haki becomes far better and if this is accepted he also got stronger.

About the 7-C base Luffy I agree so long as Franky didn't grow any stronger during the next 2 arcs.

Given that the Buggy Bomb didn't explode when it hit Luffy, he didn't actually tank the 6 tons blast there, right?

Btw re reading Alabasta at the moment, but so far it seems like the floor in Alubarna's streets is just sand, at least in the colored version. I thought I should point that out.

That's most likely sand that has be transported by the winds and deposited in the surface of the city, the terrain isn't entirely made of sand.

Which is why I brought up these calcs: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/One_Piece_-_High_8-C_East_Blue_Feats

Anyway I agree we should combine Fishman Island, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa into a single key. Whole Cake Island should stay seperate as Luffy's Observation Haki becomes far better and if this is accepted he also got stronger.

About the 7-C base Luffy I agree so long as Franky didn't grow any stronger during the next 2 arcs.

Well Zoro said back at Enies Lobby that the Straw Hats grow stronger with each island they go through. So at least Thriller Bark Franky should be stronger than Water 7/Enies Lobby Franky.

Ok but how much stronger did they grow between Water 7/Enies Lobby and Thriller bark or Sabaody? It's not quantifiable unless he has a feat or he beats someone who has better feats then he did previously.

Ercosore said:
I would personally prefered if it was a group efford, like all the supernovas that are in wano against Kaido, but will have to wait and see.
This is likely how things will turn out, and I still think Kaido will win. Somebody else like an Admiral, previous Whitebeard commanders, Blackbeard, Revolutionaries, or Shanks crew will have to get involved.

I don't see Luffy with the supernovas stopping Kaido. Even Big Mom wouldn't mess with him and look at how strong she was.

Cmue0312 said:
Ok but how much stronger did they grow between Water 7/Enies Lobby and Thriller bark or Sabaody? It's not quantifiable unless he has a feat or he beats someone who has better feats then he did previously.
In Thriller Bark, Franky's most notable strength feat is him and Heavy Point Chopper stunning Oars with a tag team punch. Now that I think about it, I don't know if Enies Lobby Franky and HP Chopper couldn't have done the same thing to Oars since Chopper was using his knowledge of the human body with that attack. And Franky had no feats against the Pacifista. If Zoro's statement is true, the strength increases the crew gets after each arc is a lot smaller than I thought.

RoronaRobin said:
In Thriller Bark, Franky's most notable strength feat is him and Heavy Point Chopper stunning Oars with a tag team punch. Now that I think about it, I don't know if Enies Lobby Franky and HP Chopper couldn't have done the same thing to Oars since Chopper was using his knowledge of the human body with that attack. And Franky had no feats against the Pacifista. If Zoro's statement is true, the strength increases the crew gets after each arc is a lot smaller than I thought.
Zoro did say that everyone in the crew was slowly getting stronger, the crew do get more powerful each time but they don't instantly become 100x more powerful than before.

Which is proven by how a single Pacifista was able to put them in troubles when even New Word fodders, proving that for trully be able to be on the top in the New World, they needed to stop their journey and traning for extend period of time.

So unless there are clear jumps for power for a character, its feats can be used to scale previous versions of other characters, so yeah Franky's surviving the laboratory auto-destruction can be used to scale Enies Lobby Luffy.

Zoro did say that everyone in the crew was slowly getting stronger, the crew do get more powerful each time but they don't instantly become 100x more powerful than before.

Which is proven by how a single Pacifista was able to put them in troubles when even New Word fodders, proving that for trully be able to be on the top in the New World, they needed to stop their journey and traning for extend period of time.

So unless there are clear jumps for power for a character, their feats can be used to scale previous versions of other characters, so yeah Franky's surviving the laboratory auto-destruction can be used to scale to Enies Lobby Luffy.

Oh I knew the crew's strength increase after each arc wasn't anything THAT drastic.

Stefano4444 said:

So unless there are clear jumps for power for a character, its feats can be used to scale previous versions of other characters, so yeah Franky's surviving the laboratory auto-destruction can be used to scale Enies Lobby Luffy.
Just as I thought.

Please don't quote walls of text. This thread is long enough without them.

Another thing i would like to point out, while Enel was able to nearly stomp anyone in the Skypiea Arc, its worth remember that it was mostly due of his Devil Fruit powers, not because it was trully physically faster and stronger than anyone else.

Without his intangibility was more than possible for other characters to harm him, either by using special weapons like Wiper, or directly with punches and kicks like Luffy.

Because of this, should at least Luffy be scaled to Enel, since he was capable to both physically harm him and keep up with his movements?

Okay, but wouldn't that mean that Enel's physical stats would be scaled to Luffy? What else would they be scaled off?

Damage3245 said:
Okay, but wouldn't that mean that Enel's physical stats would be scaled to Luffy? What else would they be scaled off?
What about the Reject Dial? It was accepted for what it sound like.

While he was nearly killed, his body was still tough enough to took the impact without been turn intro pieces and he was still conscious for enough time to use his lightning power to restart his own heart.

http://www.************/uploads/chapters/5404/275/p_00012.jpg

http://www.************/uploads/chapters/5404/275/p_00013.jpg

http://www.************/uploads/chapters/5404/275/p_00019.jpg

And remember Wiper did used seastone to nullify Enel's lightning power, an seastone is know to also weakening him Devil Fruit users

Because of that Enel's durability should be ranked at Likely Town level, and Luffy's AP as well.

Doesn't the Reject Dial just multiply the force of what it absorbs by 10? What did it absorb prior to being used?

Damage3245 said:
Doesn't the Reject Dial just multiply the force of what it absorbs by 10? What did it absorb prior to being used?
I'm do not remember, but wasn't the 12.6 Kilotons calc come from the same Reject Dial used by Wiper again Enel?

I disagree with scaling characters to Enel, first the fact that Enel had to re start his heart pretty much proves that he didn't tanked the attack. Second, Sanji barely survived the sttacked and went unconscious just a few seconds after. It would be like scaling characters to Pell for surviving the bomb, yes he survived, but he went unconscious right after and would had surely died if mo one had helped him.

I would like to see where come from the logic that if a character didn't tank an attack, it cannot scale its durability.

If that character had survived an attack with mid-high injuries, its durability would still scale to that attack, the only difference is that would be its max durability.

Tell me, if a character took a city busting bomb with fatal injuries but still survived it, it would need to have durability on a level comparable to the city busting bomb.

What Stefano said.

Also Enel attacked Sanji two times with his electricity. He wasn't in optimal conditions during the second attack.

And Enel was conscious enough to re-activate his heart after the Reject Dial unless you prove he wasn't and that thing works unconscious.

Mmm I am pretty sure you can only remain concsious for just a few seconds after a cardial arrest, I could be wrong though.

Regarding Sanji, considering that Zoro, a character that has always being depicted being close to Sanji, got k.o by attacks far weaker than El Thor, I think it would be fair to asume that Sanji surviving it was an outlier, unless you want to say that Sanji´s durability is higher than Zoro´s.

Edit: The two attacks that Enel used agaist Zoro

Zoro vs Enel 1
Zoro vs Enel 5

Edit 2: In case you were wondering, the second attack should be similar to the one he user against Wiper, who is "only" 30 millions volts

Wiper vs enel 1
Wiper vs enel 2

Notice how Enel did both attacks the same way.

Wiper vs enel 3

Ercosore said:
Mmm I am pretty sure you can only remain concsious for just a few seconds after a cardial arrest, I could be wrong though.
Regarding Sanji, considering that Zoro, a character that has always being depicted being close to Sanji, got k.o by attacks far weaker than El Thor, I think it would be fair to asume that Sanji surviving it was an outlier, unless you want to say that Sanji´s durability is higher than Zoro´s.

Edit: The two attacks that Enel used agaist Zoro

Zoro vs Enel 1
Zoro vs Enel 5
So Enel used two attacks which means Zoro tanked one of them before getting beated by the second.

Also remember that Zoro was fighting before Enel shown himself up. Sanji got a little time to rest in the Merry after fighting Satori in a 3 vs 1 fight. Maybe I'm wrong though. I must read Skypiea again.

IIRC he fighted with Om and a rebel from Wiper's team before that so he wasn't in optimal conditions. Om was a serious foe in that moment.

But I can't actually tell. I'm currently in Arabasta.

Damage3245 said:
Yes Wiper and Gan Fall both state that a Reject Dial is 10x stronger than an Impact Dial

https://s2.********.org/data/d42937a7bf0e7d027a4fb0d091fd3858/x19.png

https://s2.********.org/data/9452e052821c34c87468d68b509ef0c4/x7.png

As for what he absorbed for it to be used I have no idea but that doesn't seem to matter as he used it multiple times without needing to "recharge" it.

I agree with not scaling anyone to Enel. Enel basically died to the Reject Dial forcing him to have to restart his heart.

https://********.org/chapter/61861/14

https://********.org/chapter/61861/18 (next 2 pages)

Enel was also suprised that Luffy could survive his attacks and keep amping them to higher volts. Which basically means Enel beat everyone with casual and weaker attacks then his full power.

https://********.org/chapter/61867/10 (next 7 pages)

https://********.org/chapter/61868/16 (Enel calls out 200 million volts as his maximum output)

Back