• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

FHtoTrzUcAIW89Y.jpg:large

The Admirals. It's 5 top tiers vs 2 top tiers (maybe 3 but Zoro being one is a very controversial opinion and that's a discussion that I'm not getting into, lol) and a few high and mid tiers, they obviously win.

Yeah saw that video i do agree the One piece world is way bigger than ours but dressrosa and drum being 4000k is 100% not right.
Tho i agree alabasta + wano have similar size.
I also made a crit on how big One piece world long time ago with proof of course but need to wait on Oda i guess

Shanks is at Marineford, planning to stop the war, but when he looks around and sees all the shit going down, he goes "**** it, we're fighting."

How boned is everyone?

Shanks is at Marineford, planning to stop the war, but when he looks around and sees all the shit going down, he goes "**** it, we're fighting."

How boned is everyone?
Sakazuki gets killed (only because Sickbeard's rampage like 10 or 20 minutes prior to Shanks' arrival dropped his health badly), other Admirals are fine since they've got Garp and Sengoku helping em, so it's them vs one top tier (you can say Blackbeard is also one at that point but he was very new to his Quake fruit powers and his Haki likely wasn't as good as it is now) and a handful of high tiers
I'd say Benn Beckman is also a top tier but I'm not buying into the fake hype, I've never forgotten how he tried to look tough against Kizaru then when Kizaru jumped to shoot up the Polar Tang he was just like "Ah, damn, guess I'm not stopping him. Oh well.".

Sakazuki gets killed, other Admirals are fine since they've got Garp and Sengoku helping em, so it's them vs one top tier (you can say Blackbeard is also one at that point but he was very new to his Quake fruit powers and his Haki likely wasn't as good as it is now) and a handful of high tiers
I'd say Benn Beckman is also a top tier but I'm not buying into the fake hype, I've never forgotten how he tried to look tough against Kizaru then when Kizaru jumped to shoot up the Polar Tang he was just like "Ah, damn, guess I'm not stopping him. Oh well.".
Kizaru booked it from him wdym?

Y'all think Zoro will turn all three of his blades black EOS?
And maybe even break Yoru in half in his final clash with Mihawk

Back