• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

432458934_375074902155036_3066979031822210486_n.jpg

not sure if this was posted before

yee the essence on his vivrecard does literally say "The world's strongest special agent" With many translators that I've used

Different to the statement that's under that text and the text from the manga
He is an agent of the CPO, the highest rank of the world government's intelligence agency, CP.
The world's most powerful intelligence agency! Cipherpol Aegis, Zero CP-AIGIS0

Someone who knows jp, I'm assuming basically also confirms it

Last edited:
yee the essence on his vivrecard does literally say "The world's strongest special agent" With many translators that I've used

Different to the statement that's under that text and the text from the manga
He is an agent of the CPO, the highest rank of the world government's intelligence agency, CP.
The world's most powerful intelligence agency! Cipherpol Aegis, Zero CP-AIGIS0

Someone who knows jp, I'm assuming basically also confirms it

And yet that same Will Of Marco agreed with Sandman it's ambiguous whether Guernica is the strongest CP0 agent or not lol

Lmao. All this bullshit just because people want to downplay Zoro, because y'all know very well people don't really care about Guernica of all characters (Edit: okay, except for Eseseso). Most people still didn't even know his name in 2024 before his Vivre Card got translated. :LOL:

Last edited:
And yet that same Will Of Marco agreed with Sandman it's ambiguous whether Guernica is the strongest CP0 agent or not lol
Doesn’t matter… I never once said if the statement was accurate or not, I just said the truth of what it literally says. (I literally haven’t been introduced fully to the character)

but I will definitely follow supposedly Oda’s statement than peoples interpretation of the manga.
Lmao. All this bullshit just because people want to downplay Zoro, because y'all know very well people don't really care about Guernica of all characters (Edit: okay, except for Eseseso). Most people still didn't even know his name in 2024 before his Vivre Card got translated. :LOL:
What? How does literally correcting the truth mean that? I don’t see the correlation

Doesn’t matter… I never once said if the statement was accurate or not, I just said the truth of what it literally says. (I literally haven’t been introduced fully to the character)

:rolleyes:

but I will definitely follow supposedly Oda’s statement than peoples interpretation of the manga.

If you want to proudly misinterpret Oda's statements, be my guest.

What? How does literally correcting the truth mean that? I don’t see the correlation

I wasn't talking about you when I said that, I speaking about the ones with Anti-Zoro agenda who used this to downplay him.

I wasn't talking about you when I said that, I speaking about the ones with Anti-Zoro agenda who used this to downplay him.
Mmm 🤔.. Would make no sense if they tried to
If you want to proudly misinterpret Oda's statements, be my guest.
... There's nothing to misinterpret unless there's more to that statement, which there currently isn't any (as in other existing statements that would somewhat disprove it or something)
🐵

CP 0 from what I've seen besides Stussy and kinda Lucci, has been a let down
0705-012.png

All that aura for nothing 🙉

Mmm 🤔.. Would make no sense if they tried to

I agree, it doesn't make sense

... There's nothing to misinterpret unless there's more to that statement, which there currently isn't any (as in other existing statements that would somewhat disprove it or something)

But there is. The statement is clearly referring to Guernica, Joseph, AND Maha since all three agents are in the essence caption, it's not just singling out Guernica. Just like the text about the meaning of their masks is talking about all three agents.

Bro, at that point make a one piece game about guessing the correct meaning behind the hints 😅🙉 because wtf is that

I can only see Gear 5 Luffy building something, anything else would make much less sense

I hate his hints so much. But Pew and the other leakers with their agendas are also annoying lol.

Why does our community suck so much?

But there is. The statement is clearly referring to Guernica, Joseph, AND Maha since all three agents are in the essence caption, it's not just singling out Guernica. Just like the text about the meaning of their masks is talking about all three agents.
Its only referring to Guernica, the mask was referred to those three

The top left panel is not associated with the top right texts, the top right texts have no images to them... It's a bio type of the whole character

Its only referring to Guernica, the mask was referred to those three

The top left panel is not associated with the top right texts, the top right texts have no images to them... It's a bio type of the whole character
It's referring to him along with the other two agents as being from the strongest class of CP agents that’s all

Guernica should obviously not scale to Awakened Lucci, but scaling him as comparable to Base Lucci is reasonable and fits with his current scaling. Personally I think we should also scale him above the Cipher Pol agents that drove off the Blackbeard Pirates.

Also, we should remove the stuff about possibly surviving a hit from Kaido from his profile.

Also, when is the Egghead CRT coming, Kachon?

Also, when is the Egghead CRT coming, Kachon?
I factory reseted my laptop last week since it was running weirdly and because I forgot to save the part I was working on, I lost like 6 profiles. That was the second time something like that happened so on top of some other personal reasons, it's going to be a bit delayed (~1.5 weeks minimum?). It really sucks because I pretty much had everything done and was just waiting for a render.

I factory reseted my laptop last week since it was running weirdly and because I forgot to save the part I was working on, I lost like 6 profiles. That was the second time something like that happened so on top of some other personal reasons, it's going to be a bit delayed (~1.5 weeks minimum?). It really sucks because I pretty much had everything done and was just waiting for a render.
Yeesh, sorry that happened to you.

Definitely been there before.

So spoilers are out, things got pretty interesting for chapter 1126. I was surprised that Bartolomeo's ship was sunk by Yasopp. I didn't think Shanks would go after one of Luffy's allies, even if Bartolomeo had burned Shanks' flag. Maybe Yasopp was acting on his own authority or something, but I thought Shanks was one of the only truly good pirates out there. I hope I'm wrong and we're given a proper explanation in the next chapters, but man, the mystery around Shanks' character has only continued to grow. Don't know what sort of trouble the other Straw Hats have gotten themselves into, but I'm curious how long they're going to be separated.

So spoilers are out, things got pretty interesting for chapter 1126. I was surprised that Bartolomeo's ship was sunk by Yasopp. I didn't think Shanks would go after one of Luffy's allies, even if Bartolomeo had burned Shanks' flag. Maybe Yasopp was acting on his own authority or something, but I thought Shanks was one of the only truly good pirates out there. I hope I'm wrong and we're given a proper explanation in the next chapters, but man, the mystery around Shanks' character has only continued to grow. Don't know what sort of trouble the other Straw Hats have gotten themselves into, but I'm curious how long they're going to be separated.
Is the stuff about Nami waking up in a strange room true?

If so then I'm honestly tired of her being a damsel in distress.

Also it seems like Oda is rushing if he won't show how the Straw Hats got in this mess.

If you need renders I'm your guy, just ask me on my wall
ONE.PIECE.600.981781.jpg

Smoker.%28ONE.PIECE%29.600.820863.jpg

Just some cool art of the goats that I found
Smoker I don't even know her!

Is the stuff about Nami waking up in a strange room true?

If so then I'm honestly tired of her being a damsel in distress.

Also it seems like Oda is rushing if he won't show how the Straw Hats got in this mess.
Both the males AND females of the Straw Hat crew have been damsels in distress. Sanji had an entire arc not that long ago where he played that role.

Oda's really got Robin in the same group with Franky and Jinbe....

Back