• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

3. I'm so mad at how Oda ruined her character and made her just another damsel in distress.
Hmm? Bro you are literally always complaining... Oda literally has made the best characters in fiction by any human and you want him to do something else/more, don't blame oda, blame Rebecca 😴

Last edited:
Oda’s designs are peak, atleast his male character ones. He could work on his female character designs. And also he compensates by adding a lot of funky designs and color imo.

Perona=peak, also every female has the same build
Not really, that's just what in shape women look like, kinda same with the guys 🤔

Whole cake arc brings alot of unique females tho, just we didn't get to know much from them
some even have the same face which is kinda odd.
Not really, that is just what haters say... The only one is vivi and nami

You can see the difference between them above 🙈 Nami, Vivi and Robin... Vivi has the biggest b...
Very smashable....
Okay imma head out
13d.gif

One Piece Profiles that can possibly be created​

• Vander Decken IX
  • Sham
  • Jango
  • Mont Blanc Noland
  • Paulie
  • Possibly Raizo
  • Possibly Speed
  • Nero
  • Possibly Momoo
  • T Bone
  • Yeti Cool Brothers
  • Possibly Hack
  • Cabaji
  • Mohji
  • Chew
  • Brogy and Dorry
  • Wanda
  • Possibly Morgan
  • Possibly Bepo
  • Jigoro
  • Pell
  • Dosun
  • Possibly Rebecca
  • Possibly Helmeppo
  • Dalton
  • Zeff
  • Possibly Pekoms
  • Avalo Pizarro
  • Vasco Shot
  • Doc Q
  • Hannyabal
  • Kalgara
  • Possibly Masira
  • Dragon Number Thirteen
I'll update it later 🙈
Added some more 🐵

Might want to delete this(I think)…since this ain’t the right place to be dropping spoiler stuff.
This is like a week old. Definitely not a spoiler, the officials already came out 8 days ago

This is like a week old. Definitely not a spoiler, the officials already came out 8 days ago
You still can’t drop (possibly fake) spoilers in a non spoiler thread…
Edit: also there aren’t any official spoilers out yet if I’m not tripping.

You still can’t drop (possibly fake) spoilers in a non spoiler thread…
Edit: also there aren’t any official spoilers out yet if I’m not tripping.
Dude.
That is from chapter 1049.
The official chapter 1049 dropped over a week ago.
That is very real.
We're waiting for chapter 1050 now.

Since making a CRT on this was a no-no:

So it seems that Haoshoku Infusion is only considered an amplifier of AP and Striking Strength.

However, it seems to me that Luffy after unlocking Haoshoku Infusion is clearly more durable in his base with Haoshoku than in his previous base, as he did a MUCH better job tanking hits from Kaido in Kaido's Hybrid form and (IIRC) Base, even tanking a Bolo Breath, something his pre-Haoshoku self could only do with Gear 4th.

So it seems that Luffy using Haoshoku infusion gave him quite the durability boost as a result.

So now the question is: Does Haoshoku Infusion also give a durability boost like Busoshoku Haki currently does?

Since making a CRT on this was a no-no:

So it seems that Haoshoku Infusion is only considered an amplifier of AP and Striking Strength.

However, it seems to me that Luffy after unlocking Haoshoku Infusion is clearly more durable in his base with Haoshoku than in his previous base, as he did a MUCH better job tanking hits from Kaido in Kaido's Hybrid form and (IIRC) Base, even tanking a Bolo Breath, something his pre-Haoshoku self could only do with Gear 4th.

So it seems that Luffy using Haoshoku infusion gave him quite the durability boost as a result.

So now the question is: Does Haoshoku Infusion also give a durability boost like Busoshoku Haki currently does?
No, Luffy is just physically more durable

One Piece Profiles that can possibly be created​

• Vander Decken IX
  • Sham
  • Jango
  • Mont Blanc Noland
  • Paulie
  • Possibly Raizo
  • Possibly Speed
  • Nero
  • Possibly Momoo
  • T Bone
  • Yeti Cool Brothers
  • Possibly Hack
  • Cabaji
  • Mohji
  • Chew
  • Brogy and Dorry
  • Wanda
  • Possibly Morgan
  • Possibly Bepo
  • Jigoro
  • Pell
  • Dosun
  • Possibly Rebecca
  • Possibly Helmeppo
  • Dalton
  • Zeff
  • Possibly Pekoms
  • Avalo Pizarro
  • Vasco Shot
  • Doc Q
  • Hannyabal
  • Kalgara
  • Possibly Masira
  • Dragon Number Thirteen
I'll update it later 🙈
What is there to even scale Pizarro and Vasco Shot to?

1014-02-Vinsmoke-Niji.jpg

The lightning strike of the speed of light created by science! Dengeki Blue of Germa 66!

The second son of the Vinsmoke family, the royal family that once conquered the "North Sea" by force of arms, he is a cheerful and talented fighter. He has a very sadistic personality and bullied Sanji aggressively in his childhood. He would beat anyone he didn't like, even women, until they fainted. He always has a lecherous smile on his face and likes to fight one-sidedly laying waste to his enemies by taking advantage of his incredible speed, which he is proud of.
[vocal mimicry].

A special ability that allows one to imitate any kind of voice. With the memory of a superhuman, he can perfectly imitate not only vocal cords but also tone of voice and habits.
→He has never taken off his sunglasses since his childhood, and Nigi's true face has yet to be revealed.
→Light-speed slashes delivered with a sword clad in lightning! He has the swordsmanship and high dynamic vision to slaughter his enemies precisely with a single blow.
GalleryMEMO

The speedy hairstyle is common to all of them. In addition to Dengeki, the name Windblue seems to have been considered.
1013-02-Vinsmoke-Ichiji.jpg

Exploding sparks! A scorching blow! Sparking Red of Germa 66!

The eldest son of the Vinsmoke family, once used as a synonym for "evil" in this landless, armed nation, he is a converted member of Germa 66. Unlike Nigi and Yonji, he has a strong stoic feeling and does not play any games in his missions. He values strong power and military might above all else, and will discard even blood brothers if they are weak. He takes great pride in his autocratic way of being king.
[Influence of pedigree factor]

The difference in hair color is due to the influence of bloodline factor manipulation. Only Sanji's hair is blonde like his father's.
↑King is one who reigns over others and considers it unnecessary to feel close to the weak
→The light emanates from the eyes, blinding the enemy, and then it rushes forward at high speed to take advantage of the opening. It then strikes with a series of super-powerful, spark-sparking blows!
GalleryMEMO

Among the Germas, Ichigi has few differences from the initial conception. In addition to the high-firepower sparking, there is also a fire idea.

Last edited:
why don't we have a page about above baseline? like Law who can manipulate the soul of Sanji and the rest of the crew but KT said it only got Above baseline

Btw, are we gonna make a page for Dice from One Piece Gold?

I mean we have one for Baccarat, and Dice did a pretty good job against Santoryu Zoro
It's been ages since I watched GOLD. But didn't he get one shot by Ultra Tiger Hunt?

Zoro used Busoshoku + Goken to one-shot him.

Before that Dice was tanking plenty of hits and even sent Zoro flying.
Gotcha.
If he does get a page I suggest Pain tolerance based ability for the guy, because of his obvious weirdness when getting hit. Man's the opposite of Cracker

Back