• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

this is evidence that enma/hao/koh zoro > admiral ap btw
I mean, yeah.

1-sword Hao Zoro opened no-Flame King's skin like a tin can when Buso Greenbull couldn't even pierce it.

KoH Zoro one-shot King's suit and sliced it to tatters, when the same suit was unharmed by a Bluebird from Marco

And Enma is Enma

I mean, yeah.

1-sword Hao Zoro opened no-Flame King's skin like a tin can when Buso Greenbull couldn't even pierce it.

KoH Zoro one-shot King's suit and sliced it to tatters, when the same suit was unharmed by a Bluebird from Marco

And Enma is Enma
you could say bosu zoro > marco ~ admirals

but the way marco's fruit works makes his ap hard to pinpoint and zoro shouldnt be admiral level yet s

but the way marco's fruit works makes his ap hard to pinpoint and zoro shouldnt be admiral level yet s
Nah, greenbull was casual, he actually soloes Zoro and Mihawk and Gold Roger no diff.

Well actually, it was Base Zoro who scales above base Marco since it was Base no-Haki Zoro who broke part of King's mask twice, which Marco's knee to da face couldn't do.

So Base Zoro even w/o Haki should honestly be 1 petaton. Assuming the calc is accepted.

Well actually, it was Base Zoro who scales above base Marco since it was Base no-Haki Zoro who broke part of King's mask twice, which Marco's knee to da face couldn't do.

So Base Zoro even w/o Haki should honestly be 1 petaton. Assuming the calc is accepted.
base marco doesnt scale to admirals anyway, he only send them flying

Haki can't protect your internals iirc so it wouldn't stop King's insides from being drained.
You don't need hardening to defend against devil fruit attacks, hardening is just using more/stronger version of arm haki

Basically similar reason why law can't just teleport kaido's heart to him

Otherwise don't fully understand what you guys are talking about 🙈

You don't need hardening to defend against devil fruit attacks, hardening is just using more/stronger version of arm haki

Basically similar reason why law can't just teleport kaido's heart to him

Otherwise don't fully understand what you guys are talking about 🙈
I'm not talking about hardening specifically here, just buso in general isn't applied to a person's internals. Obviously it can protect against devil fruit users trying to effect their internals, but, say if GB had pierced inside King's body he wouldn't have been able to prevent him from absorbing his nutrients similar to how BM couldn't prevent Law's internal shockwaves if that makes sense.

I'm not talking about hardening specifically here, just buso in general isn't applied to a person's internals. Obviously it can protect against devil fruit users trying to effect their internals, but, say if GB had pierced inside King's body he wouldn't have been able to prevent him from absorbing his nutrients similar to how BM couldn't prevent Law's internal shockwaves if that makes sense.
Basically this.

If King had been pierced, there's nothing he could have done to prevent his nutrients from getting sucked out like a slushie.

I understand what you mean... But I think hardening is something you can't do inside which is why its harder to protect yourself from internal devil fruit attacks... I mean doffy had many internal attacks by law and yet still could continue even tho he was repairing himself but still

Also what about law? He used his haki to turn back himself into a man... That's an internal devil fruit attack as well

I understand what you mean... But I think hardening is something you can't do inside which is why its harder to protect yourself from internal devil fruit attacks... I mean doffy had many internal attacks by law and yet still could continue even tho he was repairing himself but still
He needed his DF to repair his organs

I think Doffy surviving the Gamma knife was due to pure endurance and as you said remaking what was damaged with his strings rather than haki being involved.

Even doffy's arm haki couldn't fully defend against law... So of course he would get very damaged and would need to repair himself... But still, taking attacks like that and still continue to being able to repair it, is definitely a feat

I mean... Law's teleport can't work on kaido, that alone should tell you that haki defends against internal devil fruit attacks as well

Arm haki is an invisible aura around you, devil fruits attacks will still get blocked by that like kaido and as well is similar to what law did to turn himself back into a guy

Otherwise you guys are saying someone like Magellan one shots shanks or something, Haki is stated to block all devil fruit attacks, does not matter if it's internal or not... It's just will be harder defending against internals as you won't be able to utilize all of your arm haki to defend

Now, bye 🐒 everyone knows I'm right and I'm currently just debating myself 🙉

Even doffy's arm haki couldn't fully defend against law... So of course he would get very damaged and would need to repair himself... But still, taking attacks like that and still continue to being able to repair it, is definitely a feat

I mean... Law's teleport can't work on kaido, that alone should tell you that haki defends against internal devil fruit attacks as well

Arm haki is an invisible aura around you, devil fruits attacks will still get blocked by that like kaido and as well is similar to what law did to turn himself back into a guy

Otherwise you guys are saying someone like Magellan one shots shanks or something, Haki is stated to block all devil fruit attacks, does not matter if it's internal or not... It's just will be harder defending against internals as you won't be able to utilize all of your arm haki to defend

Now, bye 🐒 everyone knows I'm right and I'm currently just debating myself 🙉
Explains why vibration moves that hit your insides like hasshoken or the quake fruit can get blocked by strong haki.

Didn't like a VC say that the Gamma Knife damages the insides and can still work on people with buso?

Marco loses to Queen
C99H9iWXkAA53hM.jpg

Back