• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Also, Sanji's hai scales relative to Law's, while Zoro's scales above Laws's, so attacks such as amputate won't work.
Awakening seems to bypass Haki stuff, tbf.

That said, Sanji is too small and fast to get hit by that giant-ass sword.

Nah, he just teleports Sanji's balls into his box and squeezes hard
Pudding: Big Sad.

Now he's White Leg Sanji.
You mean Blue Ball Sanji.
Sanji being disappointed he couldn't fight GB, confidence scaling is ass but it's something.
2DjutoH.png
I would absolutely be down for Sanji > Greenbull. No, seriously.

I mean...not wrong.

Though tbf, he ignores that Asura was being powered mostly by Enma in that moment.

Zoro may unironically just cut Kikoku in half
With KoH? Definitely, just look at what happened to King's sword (keep in mind that King has better Buso than Law).

BB's haki allowed him to interact with Kroom.
That just means he has better haki, I guess.

That, or it was his Gura-Gura.

Because BM's passive Haki was above Law's normal DF abilities since he couldn't teleport her, yet his awakening easily pierced her with its DF ability over and over.

If it wasn't for that, then King would've beaten Law.

Big Mom has better Haki than Law, but for the reasons you stated it didn't work.
I meant BB having better Haki than Big Meme.

Law is Pudding Sanji's nuts in a box
Nice pun.
That's what Ifrit Jambe is.
LOL
Well I'm honestly kind of sick of Sanji being done dirty, both by the narrative and occasionally by this wiki.

Honestly, if he fights Kizaru evenly and Zoro is still stuck with S-Hawk, good for him.

He was beaten up and couldn't fight back thanks to his honor code.
I wouldn't call that being humiliated at all. One of the greatest character moments in the entirety of One Piece hands down.

Sanji has the most unique ability in Ifrit Jambe, Oda gave him "the power to disappear" which no one has either, gave him several arcs, 2 backstories, a spinoff, a cookbook, and more.

I don't think Sanji has been done dirty in that department at all.

Also, randomly selected people could fly for no reason, and it worked like Geppo both ways, and I was running through the air, and a guy chasing me went "so, you too have discovered the secret of racism"
Ngl, sounding like an absurd but fire as hell anime rn.

Which is stronger: Zoro with just unleashed Enma but no Hao, or Zoro with Hao Infusion but no Enma?

Zoro w/ Enma unleashed fully is equal to Oden, while Zoro w/ only Hao Infusion but no Enma sliced no-Flame Base King (whose skin couldn't be pierced by Greenbull's haki vines) open like a tin can.

Which is stronger: Zoro with just unleashed Enma but no Hao, or Zoro with Hao Infusion but no Enma?

Zoro w/ Enma unleashed fully is equal to Oden, while Zoro w/ only Hao Infusion but no Enma sliced no-Flame Base King (whose skin couldn't be pierced by Greenbull's haki vines) open like a tin can.
Enma Unleashed imo

Yamato vs Zoro and Sanji.
Zoro is the big problem here.
She'll tank a couple attacks but eventually will start getting bisected and lose.
Sanji isn't exactly a factor, she can extinguish his fire and tank his attacks if he can hit her.

Back