• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

This is OP bro, they would survive, actually, maybe Yamato saving them would be a good introduction, she teaches them about hao infusion, the Straw hats come back and defeat Kaido and BM
What scenario are they in where Yamato can save them all? Like, he's good, but not that good.

"We"
It implies they were just gonna run a train on him together.
True, at least he thinks he can contribute which says something.
Law busted BM's organs and broke her bones.
Zoro >>>
L30LLI1.png

What scenario are they in where Yamato can save them all? Like, he's good, but not that good.
Bro, idk, i'm just throwing ideas, there's 1 million ways Oda could pull it off, i'm just saying that he easily coud've made act 3 more exciting and emotional, he just didn't want to, probably because he just wanted to end Wano already, given the difference in writing between act 3 and post-wano chapters

Bro, idk, i'm just throwing ideas, there's 1 million ways Oda could pull it off, i'm just saying that he easily coud've made act 3 more exciting and emotional, he just didn't want to, probably because he just wanted to end Wano already, given the difference in writing between act 3 and post-wano chapters
Idk, maybe Luffy getting beaten by Kaidou AGAIN would have been a bit much.

Anyways, Law's haki is wanked currently.

Right now we have

Tashigi haki < PH Law haki < Vergo haki < DR Law haki < Wano Law haki

Do we have proof that his haki grew in between Dressrosa and Wano?

Right now we have

Tashigi haki < PH Law haki < DR Law haki < Wano Law haki

straw hats are stated to become stronegr after every island, i think the same justification is being used for other characters

but skin is sure as **** not more durable than bones
He can't hurt her normally so he has to rely on dura neg, otherwise what would be the point.

Law couldn't get to thr bones and organs through her skin so he had to bypass the skin entirety

He'd still be powerful enough to hurt Zoro and Sanji if they're not careful, tbf.

Right now we have

Tashigi haki < PH Law haki < Vergo haki < DR Law haki < Wano Law haki

Idk, but he has Koka or what ever it's called iirc.
Also he negged Vergo. They should be equal.

He'd still be powerful enough to hurt Zoro and Sanji if they're not careful, tbf.

Idk, but he has Koka or what ever it's called iirc.
Also he negged Vergo. They should be equal.
zoro and law could 1 shot each other imo, comes down to who has better speed ( i believe zoro has the slight edge)
If sanji gets hit, hes screwed

He can't hurt her normally so he has to rely on dura neg, otherwise what would be the point.

Law couldn't get to thr bones and organs through her skin so he had to bypass the skin entirety
saying that he used dura neg AND had to combine hits with kidd is a better arguement than "her skin > her bones"

Back