• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I had a dream where the next arc was called the "Building Saga," so everyone thought it would be low stakes, and was like "why don't you build up to some bitches," while I was like, "nah, this is gonna be crazy I bet," and it turned out that the straw hats, Heart Pirates and the Kid Pirates got locked in a very large building made of Seastone or something for the first bit, but even THAT was just to throw it off from what it really was, because they were broken out by a mysterious pirate, who was actually, you guessed it, Building Snake, and he not only betrayed them and his crew, but he actually killed Zoro.

I deadass had a short dream that a user from here had died.
Sounds weird but I did.
It hit me kind of hard ngl. Even if it was a dream.

I deadass had a short dream that a user from here had died.
Sounds weird but I did.
It hit me kind of hard ngl. Even if it was a dream.
I had a dream kinda similar to that, except no one died, I didn't go on here, and I was raising chimpanzees.
did you get your cat from an abandoned house
No, I got her and her sister from the silly little goofball store.

Helmeppo is clearly stronger than Akainu.
Unironically though, I suspect him to be >Other Lieutenant Commanders, since he works for Garp, >Enies Lobby Zoro, who he fought for a few seconds before the timeskip, >Usopp in terms of Observation Haki, >=the weaker Blackbeard Pirates members, since Garp specifically asked him to join the mission.

Kaido is definitely aware of his subordinate's power. His entire organization is meritocratic.
If King was a being who surpassed Oden, Kaido would definitely be looking to fight him lol

Kaido is definitely aware of his subordinate's power. His entire organization is meritocratic.
If King was a being who surpassed Oden, Kaido would definitely be looking to fight him lol
I’m not saying he isn’t aware of his strength, I’m saying he doesn’t have any reason to mention him. Oden is brought up, specifically, because of the impact his fight had on Kaido, both physically (his scar) and mentally. Notice how he never really hyped up big mom either, despite her obvious strength.

And uh…why would Kaido try and beat up one of his most loyal crewmates that doesn’t make sense-

Lol you do calcs and ain't a member either.
Sit down. At least KT is a mod and does things for the verse.
9793a7601560b6218d0f5e0a1ea1154f.jpg

should be Killer vs Vista then

edit: unless Vista is number 1?
He is.
did we seriously have Kozuki Oden lose to King????

Remind me which is the one Kaido gushes over. Powerscaling while ignoring portrayal is just goofy
Omori Karyudon > Oden
King Durability with flames > Oden
JACKPOT(explosion) > Oden
Pride Stake speed > Oden
Kaidou isn't Goku, most people in One Piece aren't shown to just beat up their own crew for fun.
oden > zoro imo
In many aspects, yes, but Zoro does better against King because of his much wider variety of techniques, from Iai to Hao Infusion to Flame Cutting.

Question: Who do you guys think are gonna be the characters to have Hao Infusion?
Just for Hao in general: Mihawk, Crocodile, Buggy(unironically), Sanji, Blackbeard, Shiryu, Aokiji, Beckman, Katakuri, Mihawk, Dragon, Weevil, Hancock, Koby, Law, Urouge, Bartolomeo, Shiki, Sengoku, Akainu, Kizaru, Smoker, maybe Rob Lucci but probably not, Sabo, Momonosuke, Joy Boy, and Im.

G9jJgxk.png
rne6cAr.png

Speaking of BB, does anybody have any idea why his quake power has electric sound effects instead of the usual cracking ones?

Back