• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Ladies. Gentlemen.
I'm pleased to announce
I have found more Boa wank.
IMG_3320.webp

-Hates Shanks
-Was on a legendary character's crew
-Found a fruit by sheer coincidence/accident
-Was present at Marineford
-Was a Warlord
-Is a Yonko
Who am I talking about?

0523-026.png

If I took this explanation at face value I would advocate for Usopp having Emotion Manip or what ever it's called.
Or him and Luffy are just gay for eachother

I wanted to see Killer unmasked too, but then he grew that fake-ass upside-down Super Saiyan of a beard, and I'm worried he'll just look like the uncle that sets your couch on fire on Fourth of July.
If I took this explanation at face value I would advocate for Usopp having Emotion Manip or what ever it's called.
Or him and Luffy are just gay for eachother
I think Usopp is just the ideal man. Even Sanji is shown with heart eyes while looking at him sometimes.

I wanted to see Killer unmasked too, but then he grew that fake-ass upside-down Super Saiyan of a beard, and I'm worried he'll just look like the uncle that sets your couch on fire on Fourth of July.

I think Usopp is just the ideal man. Even Sanji is shown with heart eyes while looking at him sometimes.
I wonder if Choco returned when Killer's face was revealed.
If they were still alive by then.
Also yeah, Usopp is the hottest one piss character.

Ȉ̸̖̖̓ ̸̙̱̱̌h̵̰̿a̶̭͙̝͛͊̆v̶̪́̉̀e̶̖̍ ̴̫͒b̶̬̀̒ȩ̶̞̒̓é̸̼̪ṅ̵͍͉ ̵͍͐s̷̛͇̉̉u̴̼͋̂͝ḿ̷̫͉̌m̷͓̰̓̄̿o̴͎͍͍͒͆ṋ̸̤̅̓e̵̮͆̏̑d̸̮̪̻̂͋́
GREAT!! Now here's an actually important question: How much smarter than Vegapunk is Eggman? And how did you add those effects in your writing?

He doesn't have the best Dura feats in the series, and the highest Dura multiplier is Capone Bege, so probably not.
he upscales from marco who took a bolo breath and whitebeard who took hits from roger so even without the statement he is more durable than bege

Last edited:
I think it's more of due to the fact that Lucci is basically the ONLY overrated character on there.
There's way more fans of Lucci who for some reason think he's Admiral or Yonko level than fans of Kaidou who think he's the strongest of all time ( for no reason besides his title, but at least that's a tad reasonable as his title is WSC, it's just a misconception ) or fans of Luffy who think he can neg every character now or Shanks fans who think he claps BM for one shotting Kidd.
Okay the last one is pretty common now but that's due to how recent the chapter is.

but at least that's a tad reasonable as his title is WSC, it's just a misconception
the statement referring to kaido's durability, stamina and endurance doesnt really change anything imo
he's still gonna be nigh impossible to take down due to his busted body, making him effectively the strongest

I dunno why people think Lucci is Yonko lvl.

He's YC1 level, which fits well with how he did better against a Yonko than Queen, about as well as Marco, but clearly worse than Yamato, Zoro, Law, and Kidd.

I dunno why people think Lucci is Yonko lvl.

He's YC1 level, which fits well with how he did better against a Yonko than Queen, about as well as Marco, but clearly worse than Yamato, Zoro, Law, and Kidd.
Marco did pretty well, he only lost because BM surprised him
I mean he would lose in an extended fight anyway but you get my point.
Also not even Lucci got treated like Kidd.
That just wasn't fair.

Back