• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I'm not gonna say that because an Old Rayleigh trying his hardest was somewhat pressing a hypercasual Kizaru, Prime Rayleigh beats him.
You don't have proof that Prime Ray loses though.
Old Rayleigh was blocking him from an important mission and Kizaru literally had a fit of rage.
Imagine what Prime Ray does.

Yes, they still had the Warlords there which included Mihawk and Hancock, with Mihawk dealing with Zoro if he deems him worthy
Though Hancock would be told not to attack Sanji by Luffy.. So Ig someone like the Admirals would have to deal with him which should be easy.

I don't think they'd save Ace sadly.
Unless Zoro attacked Akainu to stop him from baiting Ace, but as I said before he'd probably be occupied with Mihawk.

Zoro could probably hold off Mihawk, Whitebeard hold off Akainu, Vista and Marco hold off Kizaru, Crocodile and Jozu hold off Aokiji, then they would be left with Sanji and Jinbe who could rush toward Ace and save him

wOeBO4033QDEgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
How you gonna put Vista below Fujitora?

Remember that time Oda said that if Akainu took Luffy's place, he'd only last a year? I'm halfway convinced that's because he'd piss of Mihawk.

Interesting interpretation of this feat

FswGuDVXgAY_My0
This would be a good point if we didn't know he was actively using it to dodge a bullet which Katakuri sort of confirmed.
Though that may have been unconscious as well.
Remember that time Oda said that if Akainu took Luffy's place, he'd only last a year? I'm halfway convinced that's because he'd piss of Mihawk.
That's in terms of how well people would take the series.
Since the entire pre time skip would just be Akainu stomping the shit out of his opponents up until Marineford, it would be dropped very quickly because... At the time of writing this I realized that people do like series where the protagonist claps his opponents, i.e OPM.
How you gonna put Vista below Fujitora?
What's wrong with that?
Fujitora is a high tier, only people above him would be Zoro ( superior Haki and strength imo ), Yamato ( same reason as Zoro ), and the Yonko ( bar Buggy ).
Edit: And Akainu Ig.

That's in terms of how well people would take the series.
Since the entire pre time skip would just be Akainu stomping the shit out of his opponents up until Marineford, it would be dropped very quickly because... At the time of writing this I realized that people do like series where the protagonist claps his opponents, i.e OPM.
No, because he'd fight Mihawk and Ace, as well as probably BB. And Kuzan.
What's wrong with that?
Fujitora is a high tier, only people above him would be Zoro ( superior Haki and strength imo ), Yamato ( same reason as Zoro ), and the Yonko ( bar Buggy ).
Edit: And Akainu Ig.
How is he a better swordsman than Vista though?

Back