• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yeah I know yall don't care unless the character is tier 6 but since these guys have more showings than Shanks I felt like it's necessary for them to get keys for their youth.

Since their AP and Speed feats have been evaluated, I got more for AP speed and lifting, but they have abilities they need for those keys as well.

Their AP is very consistent btw, in case they say "little kids shouldn't be this strong". I've collected a blog of Ace Sabo and Luffy feats of them defeating large creatures and breaking through walls. Wall level seems good for these guys. Even before Luffy had the Gomu Gomu no Mi and went through harsh training, he said that his punch was as strong as a pistol. Shouldn't be too farfetched.

Because of the values and feats they produced and scale to, they all get Superhuman Physical Characteristics.
They get Weapon Mastery and Martial Arts, as they used pipes to fight against the likes of grown experienced pirates like Bluejam and Porchemy, and they consistently trained against each other.
As they were known as notorious thieves, Ace and Sabo would get Stealth Mastery. Luffy would get it too as Ace and Sabo taught him how to be a thief.
They all get Acrobatics for these.

Only Ace gets Initial Haoshoku for his Haoshoku usage.
Luffy would get Supernatural Willpower for this display of willpower, surviving through a harsh beating from Porchemy for several hours straight.

All of Luffy's resistances and abilities provided by his devil fruit would go there too. His weakness of not being able to control his devil fruit well would go there as well.

Last edited:
Iirc, Child Luffy would get a weakness for not being able to use his Devil Fruit correctly since he was as accurate as his older self
This is true, he'd get that then

All the resistances given strictly from his devil fruit would go there as well, completely forgot

MF hit me with accidental nostalgia with all those scans of ASL..

Agree with everything
Looking at it again, since "pain tolerance" isn't an ability, wouldn't Luffy taking a beating from Porchemy count for his stamina, since he was still conscious by the end of it?

Yeah I know yall don't care unless the character is tier 6 but since these guys have more showings than Shanks I felt like it's necessary for them to get keys for their youth.

Since their AP and Speed feats have been evaluated, I got more for AP speed and lifting, but they have abilities they need for those keys as well.

AP mereka sangat konsisten btw, jika mereka mengatakan "anak kecil seharusnya tidak sekuat ini". Saya telah mengumpulkan blog prestasi Ace Sabo dan Luffy tentang mereka mengalahkan makhluk besar dan menerobos tembok . Level dinding sepertinya bagus untuk orang-orang ini. Bahkan sebelum Luffy memiliki Gomu Gomu no Mi dan menjalani pelatihan yang keras, dia mengatakan bahwa pukulannya sekuat pistol. Seharusnya tidak terlalu mengada-ada.

Karena nilai dan prestasi yang mereka hasilkan dan skalakan, mereka semua mendapatkan Karakteristik Fisik Manusia Super .
Mereka mendapatkan Penguasaan Senjata dan Seni Bela Diri , karena mereka menggunakan pipa untuk melawan orang-orang seperti bajak laut berpengalaman seperti Bluejam dan Porchemy, dan mereka secara konsisten berlatih melawan satu sama lain.
As they were known as notorious thieves, Ace and Sabo would get Stealth Mastery. Luffy would get it too as Ace and Sabo taught him how to be a thief.
They all get Acrobatics for these.

Only Ace gets Initial Haoshoku for his Haoshoku usage.
Luffy would get Supernatural Willpower for this display of willpower, surviving through a harsh beating from Porchemy for several hours straight.

All of Luffy's resistances and abilities provided by his devil fruit would go there too. His weakness of not being able to control his devil fruit well would go there as well.
seems fine, agree with everything

Agree with everything except supernatural willpower. IMO For supernatural willpower I think you should mention a stated/Known human limit (Ex: Taking 2-3 Moria Shadow) then a statement/any evidence the character surpassing the limit using will power (A bystander saying : How strong is his spirit, I never see anything like it.) Justification of taking a harsh beating could just be endurance/Stamina feat.

Last edited:
Agree with everything except supernatural willpower. IMO For supernatural willpower I think you should mention a stated human limit (Ex: Taking 2-3 Moria Shadow) then a statement the character surpassing the limit using will power (A bystander saying : How strong is his spirit, I never see anything like it.) Justification of taking a harsh beating could just be endurance/Stamina feat.
I agree with this

Luffy resisted aces Conquerors haki while being very near him, that's more support

no child in this world has done what luffy could do with that amount of resisting

Luffy resisted aces Conquerors haki while being very near him, that's more support

no child in this world has done what luffy could do with that amount of resisting
Is this implying that Haoshoku users is Immune or Resist Fear manipulation? This would be a good Idea.

Thx, but I think you made it worse
giphy.gif

I agree with all of the revisions, and it’s cool that they can actually get keys for when all three of them were young.

Regarding the Supernatural Willpower for Luffy, I mean, Luffy withstood being beaten with an iron glove for hours just because he didn’t want to sell out two jerks who planned to kill him. That takes a pretty strong will for a seven year-old. That, combined with him being able to resist Ace’s Conqueror’s Haki should be pretty solid evidence.

Last edited:
As it stands I added the children profiles to Ace and Sabo (W quotes there btw), and I edited their P&A. Lmk if there's anything needed to be changed.

I need Luffy unlocked so I can revise his profile as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back