• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Water Seven

That's great news about the blog. I also have some comments about observation haki in general that could change people's minds about the so called "outlier" of Luffy's aimdodging.

Yeah I was dead by the end of the scene

Personally I agree Binks Sake works better in the anime to

Great... Now Kizaru is gonna haunt my dreams. Thanks a lot, Calaca Vs!!!!

---

Here something to get everybody mind off it, notice there is a lot of profile here that don't have quote to them, so that's that; The first two for post timeskip Luffy and Zoro.for Calaca's Sandboxy;

"Hero? No! We're Pirates! I love heroes, but I don't wanna be one! Do you know what heroes are? Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it. But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!"' ― 'Luffy's response when Jimbei asks him to be the hero of Fishman Island

"You've underestimated me, snow woman. When you thought you couldn't beat me, you should have run. Of course, there are things that I don't wanna cut. But... let me ask you something. Have you ever seen a fierce animal you were sure would never bite? I haven't." ― Roronoa Zoro before he psychologically destroyed Monet

"LIFE... OR TREAT?"
- Charlotte Linlin, deranged with hunger

"It's been two years since the Paramount War!!! And who exactly has been moving events? You've done nothing more than maintain peace and tranquility. Whitebeard only left a mark on our times. Navy Headquarters has bolstered itself with new strength!!! None of the other big players have acted...as though they've only been preparing!! That war was nothing more than a prologue. Like you've said, a new age is coming with unmatched power... An age of the daring and mighty!!! Well, now I've destroyed the gears!! And no one can turn back!!!" ―Traflagar Law to Doflamingo

"Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!" - Gol D. Roger

"Those who willing to fight beside me in the battle for freedom, come aboard my ship, I will change this world someday, I swear it." - Monkey D. Drago

"It may be hard right now… But you must silence those thoughts! Stop counting only those things that you have lost! What is gone, is gone!" ― Jinbei to Luffy

"People don't fear god, fear itself is god." ―Enel

"Wake up princess, I'm tired of your useless ideals. It's gotten pathetic. What good are your happy ideals if you can't do anything to make them a reality? They're nothing but dreams, and your dreams don't stand a chance." ―Crocodile

"In the last moment of his life, he turned his fading "flame of life" into a huge fire that enveloped the world. I've never laughed more than on that day...!! I've never cried more than on that day... I've never drank more either..!! He was our captain... and he was a magnificent man...!" ―Silvers Rayleigh

"This pain is nothing when compared to the pain I've received in the past 12 years" ―Kyros to Diamante

"I have no sympathy for criminal but for family I do." ― Monkey D. Garp's tearful words to Portgas D. Ace

"Although he's dead, his body doesn't collapse! And the way he mowed down enemies with wounds all over his body was certainly monstrous. The number of sword wounds he received in this war is indeed two hundred sixty-seven. The number of gun wounds: one hundred and fifty-two! And he was shot by a cannon forty-six times! Yet, on his proud back, or in his whole pirate life, there is no scar he got while running away!" ―Edward Newgate's death

Js250476 said:
Do we have a quote for Katakuri to use?
'"Don't you dare...give unwanted support in a duel between men! If you're going to laugh at that idiot...then laugh at me too!" -Katakuri displaying anger towards his sister Charlotte Flampe for interfering in his fight with Luffy.

or

"There's nothing you can do that I can't. Whether it's speed or power... you are inferior." -Katakuri's 'anything you could do, I could do better' speech.

So a funny story today I was involved in a QOTD asking who your favorite pirate in fiction is and I had to really resist flooding the chat with One Piece characters lol

If you think about it, when we "see" Im's face we see just his/her eye and his/her silouette is like a triangle.

Is like an Illuminati symbol.

I don't like the conspiracy theory of Illuminati and the New World Order and as such I would prefer if Im doesn't fit the parameters. Or maybe I'm overanalizying things and seeing Illuminati's symbols where they aren't.

Back