• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Water Seven

The anime magi or the manga??? It took me a month to catch up to the manga back when it was ongoing and it had 350 chapters back then and I started around 30

Hi guys so I recently just started watching One Piece Film Z ( sadly can't finish it tonight since work tomorrow) and I already am finding impressive stuff for Zephyr

Werid he doesn't have Explosion Manipulation Battle Smasher can blow stuff up via its palm

But let said that Crocodile stay in his Logia elemental state and stay sand, would it be possible if he could stay like that, he could bypass the need of food and such... honestly hard to explain. I'm probably thinking this wrong.

I think I understand your point better now. All logias can become the due element that they manipulates, and of course the sand does not need to eat because it is not even a live being. So if this is accepted for Croc, should have to be accepted for all the logias as well, and for Katakuri too.

Nah, you're right. Any logia users change into the element itself so they don't have to worry about blood supply, organs, etc if they're in their logia form. Self sustenance works

FullMetalLamps said:
Nah, you're right. Any logia users change into the element itself so they don't have to worry about blood supply, organs, etc if they're in their logia form. Self sustenance works

Actually that's a really good point.

Also about Kuma, is it possible to calculate him sending the Straw Hats to different parts of the world? That's thousands of kilometers that's he's sending them to instantly.

Not quite instantly. At least three days judging by the passage of time during Luffy's flight and the rumour that Sentomaru mentioned.

And I don't think we can say that logia users are self-sufficient when it comes to water and food. We've never seen a situation in the manga that suggests that.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Also about Kuma, is it possible to calculate him sending the Straw Hats to different parts of the world? That's thousands of kilometers that's he's sending them to instantly.
Not in an instant but still at speeds faster than the human eyes can see at minimum, and that is a big low ball since each Straw Hats had been send at speeds greater than Pre Timeskip Luffy could track, a MHS character.

Assuming Luffy was flying at 34.3 m/s for 3 days, it would means the distance between Sabaody Island and Amazon Lily is about 8890560 m or 8890.56 km.

That's very intresting

i was thinking we should look at Blackbeards quake feat sometime since we've been calcing the distance between the islands

there's also where all the other Strawhats ended up but we don't know the distance to them

Hey guys so I was wondering about something when Baby 5 turns into a rocket and attacks General Franky she ends up in pieces but reforms afterwards just fine https://imgur.com/a/2cnXH7Q

Is this some type of regen or just her shape shifting?

@Calaca thanks for answering my question maybe that should be added later and quality pic is quality

I didn't know this but it makes sense Zoro was an infamous pirate hunter even before joining Luffy

I guess Oda didn't think much of bounties at the time

Then again he did make a big deal out of Luffys post Arlong Park

Oda love to slips in tibits of information in those kind of forms, an example would be like in this chapter, about taking Vegapunk and a warning about Weevil.

It's must be hard to be a pirate hunter if you have a bounty yourself. How can you claim the bounties on their head if you're a criminal yourself.

That brings up the point I don't think Pirates can turn other pirates in for the bounty money since they'd Just be arrested themselves don't ya think

Please, Goda is the one and true god. Artur is obviously the demi-god (Jesus) of Goda sent down to this plane of existence to bring about knowledge to the unenlightened.

Back