• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #4

I can't generate any discussion here about it, so does anyone mind if I make a revision thread to remove Whitebeard's calc?

Pretty much what the thread sais.

Garp won't let another grandson of him dies. Dragon will move aswell. The Strawhat pirates and the Fleet will be there. The Roger pirates awared of Luffy's importance will fight. Hancock, the Gyojin Island. And some countries saved by Luffy (like Arabasta and Dressrosa).

Maybe EOS something like that will happen a collection of all of Luffy's allies will come together for something huge

Mihawk did say his greatest strength is making people wanna help him

EOS Luffy is gonna get his devil fruit taken away by the Creator of devil fruits but his friends come and they all throw Luffy as the guy with so much force till he one shots him with a Fist full of haki. The guy is gonna be as tall as a skyscraper and Luffy gonna be on the red line get sent tilting to punch the guy in the most epic knockout ever

That's what I call a ending to one of the greatest mangas ever

So we can add shapeshifting, flight, and possibly weather manipulation to his profile (Spoilers said something about the clouds coming in with him).

There's no need to make a revision thread for a completely undeniable and minor addition.

Damage3245 said:
There's no need to make a revision thread for a completely undeniable and minor addition.
I completely agree that's how it should be. I'm merely pointing out that Calaca and I were just discusing the "right way" of chnaging profiles and then Ant goes and does this.

Example: I also want to add flight and weather manipulation to Kaido's profile. I'm not staff though and won't do it because I'm pretty sure I would get banned.

Flight is already on there. As for Weather Manipulation, I think it's too early to add that tbh.

EDIT: Seems Weather Manipulation is on there too...

Back