• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #4

Don't think it's been evaluated yet

And yeah sounds like a good idea

Should I edit that in into the old blog?

It could upgrade the speed of some characters. Probably some Yonko commanders and the Yonko themselves.

It's unlikely tho. Augur has done nothing. And the time Ace got shot it's useless since we don't know if he became logia before the shot.

I don't remember Ace reacting to that.

G4 boost the speed by an unquantifixable amount. We only know is 3x Luffy's full potential (aka G3).

It would.

I don't know about Promethenus but it should be calced.

I requested Sanji kicking Oven speed. That seems impressive and may give a slight boost in speed to the verse.

How did that calc establish a timeframe for the bullets?

Haki can bypass elemental intangibility and is already listed. Unless a non-physical character is harmed vía Haki it will be like now.

Haki actually has an antifeat of not being able to harm Prometheus - who is a non-physical character in One Piece.

Either way you slice it, it's a point against Non Physical Interaction.

Brook damaged Zeus who's equal to Prometheus in nature. So he can bypass that intangibility without Haki.

Calaca Vs said:
It could upgrade the speed of some characters. Probably some Yonko commanders and the Yonko themselves.
It would upgrade all Yonkou Commanders level characters, i don't see why only a few should be scaled off.

Being a Yonko commander=/=scales to Ace. Many WB commanders are way weaker than Ace for example.

I also think that calc is pretty wonky as it is to try and justify Mach 1500 bullets...

Like, I get that it's a fictional series and guns can totally be better in One Piece than in real life but can anyone take that kind of result seriously?

Calaca Vs said:
Being a Yonko commander=/=scales to Ace. Many WB commanders are way weaker than Ace for example.
I should have been more specific, i was talking about Top Yonkou Commanders.

Damage3245 said:
I also think that calc is pretty wonky as it is to try and justify Mach 1500 bullets...

Like, I get that it's a fictional series and guns can totally be better in One Piece than in real life but can anyone take that kind of result seriously?

It's fiction, not everything needs to make perfect logical sense. Going by that logic any character above tier 7 should be wonky.

I don't know what kind of logic you got from my post but that wasn't it.

Clearly we can accept though that some calcs tend to be more reasonable than others, right?

Damage3245 said:
It will be if it was calculated correctly, if its reasonable within the series and if is consistent with other feats.

I find the timeframe to be very iffy. And the result is quite a lot higher than I'd expect from such a calc.

Well, I'm far from an expert on calcs but I don't really understand how they got the timeframe for the bullets to be 0.00217948617 seconds.

Maybe he fired the 2nd bullet and the 3rd bullet before his first bullet even hit the Seagull?

Calaca Vs said:
I think Low 2-C DBS is too high but it is.
If you have arguments against it, I doubt anyone would be upset if you posted them.

It's just my opinion. I have no real arguments against it because I don't know how dimensionality works.

Back