• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #2

Trust me with the anime, it at least gets better there, even if there are pacing issues. When you hear "Hope" that's when the anime has an understanding of how to handle itself.

Actually, I do feel like continuing the anime since I liked Zou. I just want to continue the manga since it'd make it faster for me to catch up with the series before I properly start my examinations.

It'd eliminate at least one distraction. I'll still follow the anime after I catch up with the manga.

Seeing as the fight is entirely offscreen and we don't see how well Judge did during the fight, I think it would be impossible to say.

The anime is currently contradicting a lot of shit for the sake of appeasing fans of certain characters, and padding things in to fill up the run-time.

@Yoh - We see Judge and Snack have a stand-off. Nothing else. Judge could've run away, been toyed with, or any other infinite possibilities.

What makes you think the anime is contradicting stuff from in cannon arcs. Padding I understand if some people have problems with.

I was wondering if we could have filler moves. For those who hate filler, don't worry. These moves would be separated from the cannon ones. If we were to do a vs battle thread, we could choose if the characters would use the filler ones or not.

sometimes filler is overseen by the author itself and it can be argued as a separate cannon than the manga the only questionable parts are filler arcs(millennial dragon arc) but in all honesty I enjoy the g8 arc and breed arc since those 2 can fit in without really affecting much but in terms of this wiki I do not think its practical to separate the two and keep anime and manga versions separate. anime is non canon for purposes of the vs wiki and I'm fine with that

One Piece SHOULD have more filler, specially if their were written by Oda (cuss you guys know how Toei's writing is). This would not only enrich the story, but it would solve the issue with them being too close to manga and having to make 1/2 - 1 Chapter episodes.

Just wondering how these guys are going to beat Kaido. If they beat him first, would that mean Kaido < Big Mom?

I guess it depends on the circumstances and such.

No, it doesn't mean Kaido < Big Mom.

In fact according to the narrator and general opinion of the world, Kaido is the one to bet on in a one-on-one fight because among all creatures in land, sea and sky, he is the strongest creature in the world.

From that we can technically assume that Kaido is the current peak of the verse. It's not known how strong he really is, but he's definitely being portrayed as overwhelmingly strong.

I am gonna have to revamp the Devil Fruits page to make it usable for the Devil Fruit User profiles.

Making a blog post and will have Ant and some staff knowledgeable about One Piece take a look.

I look forward to seeing whatcha do, in other news what are theories on reverie think kaido will crash the party? Vegapunk reveal? Disbanding of the warlords? Kingdoms leaving the WG to be luffys territory? Revolutionary updates? Also anyone curious if chopper nami and brooks bounties went up but were not shown yet and if so by how much I want choppers bounty raised to at least 150 beri

everyone is expecting dragon to show up which I highly doubt because wano is suppose to start this yr too and it'll be a huge event if he does go to turn things upside down.

I don't expect dragon to do anything until the final arc of the series tbh however I would not be surprised if Sabo shows up at Reverie if for nothing else for oda to write some interesting interactions between him and his adoptive brother I think his name was stelly id have to look back.

lol. I kinda love last ep. kept it's pace and added few impressive fillers. next ep looks like it'll be 2 eps of big mom's backstory. the pacing in the preview looks like it'll end on big mom fighting the giants. after that would be bigmom finding a new place then eating them hopefully, unless they add fillers to big mom becoming yonko in the 2nd ep.

Sanji will use the raid suit and become a top dog once again.

Im calling it.

Back