• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #2

AstralKing7 said:
why in the hell is Kuzan listed as a BlackBeard pirate lmao am i missing something?? Also is luffy gonna get classified as a emperor on his page
Aokiji is allied with the Blackbeard Pirates. Revealed in Dressrosa Arc.

And Luffy is classified as an Emperor by the manga, so he should be on his page.

The way it's looking, the Blackbeard Pirates have the most powerful force of the -Yonko-- Goko*. Aokiji alone matches the current Fleet Admiral of the Marines, Blackbeard has two powerful Devil Fruits and brutally defeated the remainder of the WB pirates with ease according to sources, and each of his commanders should be considerably powerful. Although Burgess lost to Sabo, he put up a decent enough fight to leave Sabo somewhat battered.

The Big Mom crew is screwed. She still has her 4 original Sweet Commanders (assuming Cracker is just fine), but she's left in such a vulnerable spot now.

Shanks is a big Unknown :p

Kaido is also a big Unknown :p.

Luffy is the weakest of the ... Goko... crews

Also, I'm gonna have to edit all of the Vinsmokes to have separate Keys with their Raid Suits as it gives them several enhancements and abilities outside of what they would otherwise have without it equip.

Since Sanji has his own Raid Suit, I will apply it to his profile despite the fact that he is currently stating he would never use it. If he's got it in hand, Oda has plans for him using it.

AstralKing7 said:
damn i hope someone on the straw hats gives Aokiji a knowledge punch
I'm pretty sure Aokiji is doing it for the benefit of the Marines.

CP0 appeared on Baltimore right after the Blackbeard Pirates attacked the Revolutionaries. Aokiji likely told CP0 of the location of the Revolutionary base after the Blackbeard Pirates invaded it.

He looks the same as one of the filler special episodes from the anime.

He grabbed a massive torpedo mid-movement from tens of meters away and redirected it while tanking the explosion without even flinching.

It's true that Luffy's crew has to be the weakest of the five Emperors currently. I see Zoro and Sanji as the only strong fighters in the Strawhats - like, the guys that could take on other Commanders soon - and Luffy is not even on the level of the other Emperors yet...

Not to mention Luffy would have lost to Katakuri if the latter didn't handicap himself by 1) Stabbing himself and 2) getting rid of his weapon.

Luffy is still < Commanders in terms of overall capabilities.

tbh if Luffy is gonna get on the level of a Emperor i feel he needs just something a little more than his devil fruit. I mean i know Oda has introduced awakneing to the manga but Luffy hasnt even tried to train for that he keeps saving himself with new gears which imo are barely are enough when he has to use them on someone stronger than himself. Imo if luffy has get on the level as Kaido he needs a new power that works in tangent with the aspects of his devil fruit. He needs somoething that increases his endurance and stamina while healing his body from his gear4. If luffy uses gear 4 agaisnt kaido without giving him damage and he runs out of time he just gonna be tired on the ground hungry again. You guys see my point. Luffy needs something different

Luffy mimicked Soru from CP9 (and Geppou w/ Gear 4th), so it's likely he will acquire the rest of the Rokushiki abilities.

He just needs to master Gear 4th... that's all.

He was suffering from using Gear 2nd and 3rd pre time-skip, but now he can use them without any negative effects.

Also, we only know a few things about Haki. There's much more to it than what has been made canon.

He can do it without just sticking his index finger out.

And ew, stahp with the Gear 5th nonsense. I don't want another Goku with 10 transformations. Disgusting. He needs his Awakening and to adapt to Gear 4th.

He probably has another Gear 4th form anyways. He's displayed 3 so far.

that stuff aint fair lol after all that stuff oda said about one person using two devil fruits and now he lets BB have two. I believe some DFs have speical abilities that ignore the laws of DFS. Like luffy may be able to absorb another into his body cause of his fruit and it shouldnt causing any damage to his bones tbh and organs cause they are rubber. BB has already awakened his first DF thats how i think he took in WB fruit

I've seen only Doffy's Awakening. If Luffy's is anything like it, then he'd be able to turn buildings and such into some sort of rubber constructs. I still think it's very strange though.

I wouldn't like it if Luffy got another Devil Fruit.

If they ever planned to give Luffy another Devil Fruit, it would be the Hie-Hie no mi... assuming Sabo dies later on.

i'm probably the only one against luffy being an emperor rn.

luffy is my favourite = with zoro and coby but it was said that the emperors are those who maintain balance within the world with the amount of territories they have under their control. attempt assassination of bigmom is great but it failed, and left the strawhats escape by a single hair. whilst Kidd was taking out her ships. out of 3 alliances they made, we know only 1 survived. tank pirates. we are insure whether that the fishmen and vinsmokes made it out alive. I believe that the title of Gokou on the newspaper was just tohype up luffy becoming one. I don't think morgas is the one to be the one to promote people to gokou status, he's a newseporter who hypes up things. and the fact that everyone was more surprised to what luffy did and bounty increase, nobody paid much attention to gokou rathr that bounty increase. brook also said something along the lines of "if luffy's bounty is that low we would lose our rep." the title of gokou alone would give more rep than a bounty." blackbeard also looked at it in a way and said "it's too soon"

also, **** Lanji and I forot what I was gonna add o- oh, I remember now.

apparently coby prolly defeated/ stopped Trafalgar D. Law in the incident that led coby to become the hero. go look into it.

BB said too soon lmfao but Shanks said it was finally time so yeah im going with what shanks says instead of BB. Also i believe power doesnt just put you on their level you have to be smart and cunning after all Luffy and his crew are probably the only people to vandalize Totto Land and Whole Cake Island and escape so that says something. I believe you need more than just power to be considered a Emperor and Luffy already has a fleet and a kingdom under his protection

Shanks said the time for them to meet is nearing. and Blackbeard only means that Luffy simply isn't ready--and he's correct. Luffy's bounty reflects his charisma more than his power.

shanks said we can meet soon, soon can be months or years. a fleet and 1 kingdom doesn't amount to what the other yonko's have in store.

Honestly the reason the yonko are even called emperors isn't just because of strength its because they have secured territory and have fleets under their command. anyone notice that Vegapunk and Weevil got mentions in the newspaper we may finally get vegapunk reveal and weevil may leave the warlords since they putting his bounty in the paper, tbh the warlord system may be going away after reverie due to the events of alabasta and dressrosa.

You'll soon see him.

At least not on anime.

He was on a cover page on the manga as far as I remember and spoilers .

Back