• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1128 Spoilers

An Vice Admiral Giant
JG68Qq.gif

Permission to replace this image on the Grand Priest's page? Just rendered it out; pretty self-explanatory.
Uh, wrong thread?

Permission to replace this image on the Grand Priest's page? Just rendered it out; pretty self-explanatory.
Yeah, go ahead.

more stuff about the chapter got revealed and it became more interesting (is as if you don't judge the short info you have about the chapter into conclusions.)

Anyways, of course some of the people in WG have the worst takes of powerscaling in history, saying that "OmG LuFFy TraSh111" for not caring which gears to use agaisnt enemies, as if that qualifies for him to be super weak

Actual insane chapter, the "fake" giant sun god, seems to be able to make himself even bigger?

There seems to be many giant rooms that might lead to other different fake "worlds"? like with laboon's stomach which seem interesting as well

God%27s_Knights_Infobox.png

17-1728051690-o.webp

The giant sun god looks very similar to one of the members of the Holy Knights.
The primary difference is that one uses a cattle skull, and the other uses a moose skull. This draws similarities to the innacurate pop culture depiction of the Native American Wendigo(whose design is more akin to the Wechuge, an entity created when someone broke a taboo and became 'too strong'), or perhaps the horse-skulled Mari Lwyd of Wales.

-I love the cover for so many reasons despite the fact that I couldn't be bothered to give a shit about Harry Potter:
1. Imagine any villain they've fought watching them roll up like this.
2. Luffy doing goofy shit and Robin going "yoooooo, that's sick" is always funny.
3. Sanji watching Robin watching Luffy and trying to do tricks to impress her, while completely ignoring Usopp's life being in danger, is also very funny.
4. Brook and Chopper both freaking the **** out like idiots and very clearly being on the verge of death(not that this could kill Brook, yohohoho, but also he will die before the manga ends) is also funny.
5. Franky doing 'Big bro!' shit with Nami is very nice, and reminds me of that scene in Wano where he saved her from Big Mom.
6. Franky literally put like 10 brooms together and installed handlebars.
7. The Dragon is so deeply goofy that you know he's a friend.
8. Zoro is sitting back and watching, while Jinbe is just conked out. That's real.
-Chapter is titled 'RPG' which seems to suggest that they're going through a game-like setting(they are).
-Sanji's 'Lady Radar' seems to just be him smelling women. Also, why does he have a sword?
-The biker dude on a grasshopper that's also wearing a viking helmet is sick.
-That little wink thing Nami does to apologize for killing a god is very silly, I enjoyed that.
-I don't like the look of that wire netting. It looks like anti-bug netting, and the gaps are really big.
-Nami charging Chopper for a hug and Usopp calling it crazy is a good bit, idk why some people think Oda's ignoring all the Straw Hats' dynamics lately(almost like the stakes are higher rn, that's crazy).
-Is plastic common in this world? It was invented in the 1900s, and I assumed they were a bit further back. I guess Sanji should know, since he was rich as a kid, and also worked as a cook, the kind of person who could probably have access to a lot of plastic containers.
-I do not trust Sanji to clean a women's bathroom like he suggested. I know the dude would be thorough, but he would fully use his tongue.
-The temple guardians are sick, I love them.
-I think the 'Sun God' might not be that bad, they've technically done nothing wrong, except maybe kidnapping.
-Luffy beating up an antagonistic force and making them work for him is a classic gag, and I don't think it'll end anytime soon.

The giant sun god looks very similar to one of the members of the Holy Knights.
In the next chapter this sun god will be revealed as a busty girl who wants to avenge the death of her father who is the former king of Elbaf at the hands of the current one.

In the next chapter this sun god will be revealed as a busty girl who wants to avenge the death of her father who is the former king of Elbaf at the hands of the current one.
lol, cant wait for WG to believe this and call them "Yamato 2.0"

So, they burned plastic to cook the Ear God, & only now a concern of the smell was brought up?
Also, if they burned it on plastic ground, they didn't notice that it was plastic ground?

There's also apparently some weird stuff with how this 1-way mirror works since from some locations/angles it shows regular scenery, but from others, it's see-through? At least, that's my understanding. Hard to tell for my stupid self since it's in black & white.

The bug biker dude seemed like he was acting in a "No time to explain" way, right?
In a land of giants, a small person would be the exception, so if he's in there, he's likely a captive too, & if he's concerned about time, then it could he knows the schedule of their captor, right?

The people talked about the animals as if reverent, like they're deities, but their style is consistent with Elbaf, no?
A pet cat could be reasonable to keep.
So is it possible the residents, who the Straw Hats haven't talked to yet, have been brainwashed into seeing the animals as deities in this tiny, fake land they've been put into?

Otherwise, why would there be so many regular-sized people in a place in Elbaf, the Land of Giants?

Back