• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers

The Egghead arc is over, I'm a little curious about Dr. vegapunk to Sanji who said "𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚... 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩!!" We know that luffy already has all three copies of the road poneglyph, what about shanks & Blackbeard, what are the chances they already have them?

The Egghead arc is over, I'm a little curious about Dr. vegapunk to Sanji who said "𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚... 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩!!" We know that luffy already has all three copies of the road poneglyph, what about shanks & Blackbeard, what are the chances they already have them?
Shanks has three road poneglyphs too, he got them from Kidd. It is unclear how many Blackbeard has. Aokiji might have picked up a copy of Big Mom's road poneglyph alongside kidnapping Pudding, we don't know if he got any from Law

Last edited:
Shanks has three road poneglyphs too, he got them from Kidd. It is unclear how many Blackbeard has. Aokiji might have picked up a copy of Big Mom's road poneglyph alongside kidnapping Pudding, we don't know if he got any from Law
Kid has 2 copies of the road poneglyph from bigmom & kaido, and shanks has all three after snatching them from kid, it's possible that shanks once stopped by zou island to copy them, for blackbeard it makes more sense if he only had one at the time, because the law managed to escape with Beppo Even Blackbeard didn't know until now that one of the road poneglyphs was on Zou Island. So for now, the copy of the Road Poneglyph that the yonkos have: Luffy (3) Shanks (3) Blackbeard (1) Buggy (0)

Kid has 2 copies of the road poneglyph from bigmom & kaido, and shanks has all three after snatching them from kid, it's possible that shanks once stopped by zou island to copy them, for blackbeard it makes more sense if he only had one at the time, because the law managed to escape with Beppo Even Blackbeard didn't know until now that one of the road poneglyphs was on Zou Island. So for now, the copy of the Road Poneglyph that the yonkos have: Luffy (3) Shanks (3) Blackbeard (1) Buggy (0)
Actually, now that Blackbeard has that marsh guy, they might have more poneglyph copies

If Vegapunk knew ahead of time why didn't he just eliminate York or smth? Is he dumb?
The outcome would have been the same. If he eliminated York, or if the WG figured out that he knew of their plans, the WG would send forces to eliminate him immediately. His only hope was that a sympathetic third party would show up before the WG's assassination unit - which is exactly what happened

Last edited:
Zoro in Wano and Franky in Egghead effect
And I'm a little upset for them both, although at least Zoro got some development in Wano while Franky...yeah I feel bad for Franky.

Although generally I do hope that Elbaf will be a training arc of sorts for the straw hats. For what we're gonna face in the end game, it feels like basic Armament and observation is gonna be a necessity for the rest of the crew since outside of the four powerhouses, the rest of the crew genuinely feel underpowered and under leveled for what's to come.

And I'm a little upset for them both, although at least Zoro got some development in Wano while Franky...yeah I feel bad for Franky.
Zoro got as much development as he possibly could in Wano ... The thing about Zoro and Luffy is that they never had much avenue for character development

Back