• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1118 spoilers

I came off last chapter not really feeling anything, more confused than anything. This one's gonna bring up the hype.

her ability is so broken wish she had a mentality like luffy bcs she cant you use it right

There are many top df’s that has ways to copy other types of devil fruits which is cool, especially since we see them learn from what they’ve seen, to then be able to utilize them with their own technique like fire with Luffy, Zoro and Sanji… brulee being able to reflect and copy techniques, kaido copying python, katakuri copying rubber, law copying silent fruit + more

There are many top df’s that has ways to copy other types of devil fruits which is cool, especially since we see them learn from what they’ve seen, to then be able to utilize them with their own technique like fire with Luffy, Zoro and Sanji… brulee being able to reflect and copy techniques, kaido copying python, katakuri copying rubber, law copying silent fruit + more
Soul-Soul Fruit can probably copy the powers of almost any DF.

PLEASE ODA, GIVE ME MARS VS SANJI AND MY LIFE IS YOURS

but for real, if the elders are planning on jumping atlas and lilith i need the sh's to really show off here,

zoro jinbei and the weaker members are with lilith and sanji luffy and maybe franky are with atlas

Soul-Soul Fruit can probably copy the powers of almost any DF.
How…? Would understand mirror fruit or shadow fruit but soul?

Does the soul have a devil fruit? Because I don’t think so

Law switching smoker into tashigi’s body doesn’t turn tashigi’s body into smoke or what else you mean?

elemental/nature type df tho I can see yee

How…? Would understand mirror fruit or shadow fruit but soul?

Does the soul have a devil fruit? Because I don’t think so

Law switching smoker into tashigi’s body doesn’t turn tashigi’s body into smoke or what else you mean?
Fire Homie, Lightning Homie, Metal Homie, etc.

448391599_1394867307845041_7345480013346808850_n.jpg
448470847_384714127935392_7526313680797903027_n.jpg

Ima let oda cook💀🙏 (im coping for more gorosei feats))

Last edited:
Bro if Imu knows that a large chunk of this mess is Saturn's fault,Saturn is getting cooked when they get back.
Make me wonder, what will happen if one of the Elders fail on their job? Considering they might the only ever members of it and likely no predecessors and successors involved regarding the position of Five Elders

Bro if Imu knows that a large chunk of this mess is Saturn's fault,Saturn is getting cooked when they get back.
I'm not defending him, but Saturn can't really be blamed for their failure. He gave Bonney and her mom rock cancer, and he thought he blew Kuma's brain up in the middle of the Revo Base. On Egghead, they already had CP0 there, then he showed up with like 7 VAs and Kizaru. He even had a traitor in their midst that was using the "Ultimate Form of Humanity" as a weapon against them, and he turned the Pacifistas against them, too. He even showed up and started rocking ass.

The reason the enemies are still kicking is because like 25 seperate events happened and every enemy is incredibly strong. Franky alone blew a hole in Saturn's chest, saved Luffy from his stab, and oneshotted one of his Vice Admirals.

who do yall think would use bonneys fruit the best in the op verse? (besides luffy)

for the one's who dont know how the ability works: Disorted future - She can choose a future where she imagines how she wants to turn out be like (alternative timelines). As long as the possibility exists in her mind, Bonney can essentially turn any future into a reality.

who do yall think would use bonneys fruit the best in the op verse? (besides luffy)

for the one's who dont know how the ability works: Disorted future - She can choose a future where she imagines how she wants to turn out be like (alternative timelines). As long as the possibility exists in her mind, Bonney can essentially turn any future into a reality.
Franky or Usopp

Oh, the hype is so back.

I kinda want to see the baby sea beast, but turning Doll into a child is a crime.

Also, Bonney is fully joining the crew.

Man Bonney’s fruit should really be called the Possibility Fruit rather than the Age Fruit. Cause this isn’t even simply age manipulation anymore she’s clearly picking entire what if timelines using her fruit’s power.

Man Bonney’s fruit should really be called the Possibility Fruit rather than the Age Fruit. Cause this isn’t even simply age manipulation anymore she’s clearly picking entire what if timelines using her fruit’s power.
Possibility is "Kanosei," which is not 2 syllables, plus that would not cover her changing ages.

Possibility is "Kanosei," which is not 2 syllables, plus that would not cover her changing ages.
I know but seriously what does age have to do with alternate timelines? If anything Bonney’s fruit should’ve been called the Time Time Fruit. And Toki’s fruit should’ve been the Travel Travel Fruit which allows her to travel through space and time or something like that. Like Travel is two syllables in Japanese right?

I know but seriously what does age have to do with alternate timelines? If anything Bonney’s fruit should’ve been called the Time Time Fruit. And Toki’s fruit should’ve been the Travel Travel Fruit which allows her to travel through space and time or something like that. Like Travel is two syllables in Japanese right?
I believe travel is "Ryoko."

That said, Toshi means both "age" and "year," but Bonney's thing is that she's choosing HOW she ages.

I believe travel is "Ryoko."

That said, Toshi means both "age" and "year," but Bonney's thing is that she's choosing HOW she ages.
No I understand the part about how she ages. But she’s literally changing her entire race with the fruit by choosing different futures. Like when she was chasing Vegapunk she became a buccaneer and against Nusjuro she became a giant.

Like I understood her gaining the Nika Fruit by imagining herself in a future where she is like Nika aka a future where she ate the Nika fruit. But age really doesn’t explain how she could change her literal race. So the way her fruit works honestly sounds closer to time itself rather than just simply age.

Back