• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1089: "Under Siege" (Fan Translation)

image.png
One Night At Egghead

Imu's weapon being "large planet" level doesn't make sense. No way does Oda thinks when he shows a island vaping blast means it can destroy Jupiter.

Imu's weapon being "large planet" level doesn't make sense. No way does Oda thinks when he shows a island vaping blast means it can destroy Jupiter.
Shown visual feats>>>>>fan calcs. Anyway the "large planet" force will be laughable wrong anyway at EoS.
Every day I fight the urge to just snap at ignorance and justignore them

What ignores?
I'm trying to ignore YOU
Expect no ones accepts "large planet" Imu bomb outside here. Learn that island vaping doesnt require a Jupiter destroying force. Buffoons.
nobody calced him destroying the island

we calced him shaking the planet.

you don't even know what you're talking about.

Shaking the planet is even worse, since shaking a planet requires country level AP
shaking earth requires country level AP for decent magnitudes
shaking the one piece planet to the extent that they did and cause earthquakes as high as they did away from the epicenter requires large planet AP

Majinere said this first, READ
Technically though, the feat in question is simultaneously causing the worst earthquakes in history around the planet
And even those earthquakes are ******* small country level to cause regularly, it's only big cause it happened far away

Accepted ≠ Official
It's the wiki accepted size
It doesn't need to be said by Oda. There's no official speed or AP for the characters so we still shouldn't note their stats?
The AP and speed are official since they are clearly shown and stated to be at that level. While there is almost nothing for the OP planet. Maybe we get a huge information at EoS.

Such as Garp destroying mountains as practice.

No, they are not

I don't even wanna start with the 50km river and shit but atp you just don't wanna believe it

I hate people who want to wait until the end of series to know information
What are they than? You think Luffy doding light is fan-fiction its written by Oda, if you don't know that

I know about the 50km rivir, but it isn't consisnst there is a panel showing island sized buildings.

Because the calcs are fan-fiction

What are they than? You think Luffy doding light is fan-fiction its written by Oda, if you don't know that
You think 50km rivers being dwarved by islands being dwarved by parts of the planet being dwarved by the actual planet is fan ficton? It's drawn by Oda, if you didn't know that
I know about the 50km rivir, but it isn't consisnst there is a panel showing island sized buildings.
What are you even talking about

The river is shown to absolutely dwarf the entire kingdom
So are the feats that we calc

Last edited:

Go make a CRT if you're so upset about it, dude.

According to Oda the Corkwood is 10 km long. Than how can Alabasta size be right?

Its an official lenght vs fan-fiction pixel calc flr Alabasta.
That's its height, not length. It's 10 kilometers above sea level
This entire ass site is "fan-fiction". No calc is technically concrete because the author can come out and say otherwise and immediately scrap everything. That's the reason it's a 'fan wiki' and not some official one piece manga related site.
And not just for One Piece, many verses fall under the same logic. Kishimoto can come out tomorrow and say "Sage of the six paths can't destroy anything bigger than a country" and no one can contest that. Toriyama can say his universe is the size of a ******* backyard and no one can contest that.

If you don't like the calcs here just stick to the manga and don't look here, otherwise you risk sounding genuinely stupid.

Last edited:
Back