• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day (Fan Translation)

Sigh, ok dawg, agenda piece really is real
How the **** is Lucci, the dude who got 3 shotted by a casual G5 Luffy, comparable to Akainu who clashed with Sickbeard and survived attacks from him without getting knocked out?
Also 2 Admirals fought Sabo and the revs which Lucci certainly isn't replicating.

How the **** is Lucci, the dude who got 3 shotted by a casual G5 Luffy, comparable to Akainu who clashed with Sickbeard and survived attacks from him without getting knocked out?
Also 2 Admirals fought Sabo and the revs which Lucci certainly isn't replicating.
Luffy didn't need G5 to fight with Kaido, that's the point, Lucci would win a fight with Akainu? No, but he's gonna be able to fight with him at the very least

Imagine if one of the weaker Holy Knights make even Zoro struggle to win? That would be insane.

I do think the Holy Knights are likely gonna be the WG top force (with maybe some members genuinely being close to Yonko level, heck maybe the top Holy Knight might actually be on the level of the Yonko), but Oda could screw them over and make them not as impressive as the hype for them is.

Last edited:
Realistically they'll likely be roughly admiral level (even though their hype puts them above them).

20230507_230230.jpg

I admittedly didn't think the Holy Knights would be that big of a threat in the story, but if Dragon is saying the real fight starts now with them on the move and yet didn't say the same about the Admirals, then they must be really strong.

As a Digimon fan, I should've known better than to underestimate a group known as the "Holy Knights" after watching 'Holy Knights' show up during endgame each time and repeatedly whoop the protagonists for multiple episodes.

Unpopular opinion but I don't think the "Holy Knights" will be more significant to the One Piece endgame than the Admirals for 2 main reasons:
1. There are supposedly 9 "Holy Knights" as opposed to 3 Admirals (or 4, if counting the Fleet Admiral as well). Being a bigger group implies that they will be less of a threat
2. The Admirals are known threats that have been hyped for decades as the Navy's greatest fighters, and a bunch of them (i.e. Sakazuki, Borsalino, and Issho) have personal connections and unresolved conflicts with the Strawhat pirates. Dumping all of that meticulous build-up in favor of brand-new characters would be bad writing

Unpopular opinion but I don't think the "Holy Knights" will be more significant to the One Piece endgame than the Admirals for 2 main reasons:
1. There are supposedly 9 "Holy Knights" as opposed to 3 Admirals (or 4, if counting the Fleet Admiral as well). Being a bigger group implies that they will be less of a threat
2. The Admirals are known threats that have been hyped for decades as the Navy's greatest fighters, and a bunch of them (i.e. Sakazuki, Borsalino, and Issho) have personal connections and unresolved conflicts with the Strawhat pirates. Dumping all of that meticulous build-up in favor of brand-new characters would be bad writing
while you are certainly correct on that< I think we are starting to see that the WG has their OWN forces than NAVY forces.

Possibly.
It really wouldn't, secret weapons are pretty consistently powerful.

Back