• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1017: Order (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still do not see how you can think Jinbe is so many many many times stronger than Who's Who with a straight face. ¯\(ツ)
Quote where I said Jinbe is "many many time stronger than WW".

I said Jinbe should likely be "2 steps above WW".

Official release is out. Jinbe's phrasing on page 15 seems to hint that Tekkai is actually some form of usage of Armament Haki or he's just making a comparison to Tekkai. Not enough confirmation yet.
So that means Vergo was facing Sanji with Haki.

Let's not ignore that Who's Who stated himself that they were saying he had same potential as The Genius Rob Lucci

Minor point but does anyone else love getting interactions between characters of two different fighting styles in One Piece more than any other series? This latest chapter having a Fishman Karate & Haki user vs. Rokushiki user who can transform into a Sabretooth Cat hybrid through his Devil Fruit.

One Piece has gone on for so long that there's many different epic fighting styles, and I'd love to keep seeing more variety keep up. Like more users of Rokushiki, more users of dials from Skypeia, more interactions between Devil Fruits, etc.

Minor point but does anyone else love getting interactions between characters of two different fighting styles in One Piece more than any other series? This latest chapter having a Fishman Karate & Haki user vs. Rokushiki user who can transform into a Sabretooth Cat hybrid through his Devil Fruit.

One Piece has gone on for so long that there's many different epic fighting styles, and I'd love to keep seeing more variety keep up. Like more users of Rokushiki, more users of dials from Skypeia, more interactions between Devil Fruits, etc.
That example seems like they're both using Martial Arts but I agree it is good to see. Still lean towards same fighting style when I think about Katakuri VS Luffy or Lucci VS Luffy.

Do you think RHP will have a Dial user?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back