• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1007: Mr. Racoon dog (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting theory:
"The order in which the Straw Hats were separated by Kuma was: Zoro, Brook, Usopp, Sanji, Franky, Nami, Chopper, Robin and Luffy."

"1000 was titled "Straw Hat Luffy" and 1005 was "Devil Child". Now we have a chapter named after Chopper. Guessing he gets his matchup set."

"That means we'll get a chapter centered on each of the first 9 Straw Hats, with Zoro being the last."

Nevermind it looks like Chopper is taking care of Queen, never would've predicted that matchup.

Bro, who the hell is the mysterious figure that appears before the scabbards that would be mind blowing? Rocks? Enel? Shanks? Is it the GOD Buggy D. Clown?

If it was Hiyori they probably would have just said and not withheld the info, so it's probably Toki.

Man i just wanna see jack turn up man. This dude puts so much effort in everything he does he got me rooting for him. he’s strawhat material and nobody can tell me otherwise.
Jack used poison gas against an entire small country. He is a complete asshole.

Kaido's daughter Yamato would be a fine addition though.

Hyogoro--assuming he lives--will probably not have his prime powers since he would be cured of the Ice-Demon virus. This is assuming ALL side-effects are removed, though.

I doubt Hyogoro and Chopper combined would be capable of defeating Queen, even if we believed each to be comparable to Neko/Inu/Ashura, who were all capable of fighting Jack to a stalemate. Chopper's Rumble Ball only lasts a few minutes, and I doubt Hyogoro could contend against Queen despite how impressive he is as a swordsman. I think they would need more help (Apoo defecting + X-Drake coming to lend a hand may be enough).

The spoilers were updated a bit:

It's all but confirmed that Vegapunk made the artificial Devil Fruit that Momonosuke ate, and it is a replica of Kaido's. I think everyone knew this to be the case at some point.

the "Mystery Character" is clearly not who it appears to be, though I'm drawing a blank on who it really is. I suspect another Devil Fruit ability coming into play, but it obviously can not be Catarina Devon or Bon Clay since A) Why would the BB pirates be here, and B) There's no possible way Bon Clay could have acquired that face.

The only logical explanation I can think of is that Kanjuro is alive and made a drawing of Oden (and potentially Toki assuming that's the silhouette we saw at the end of 1004) to either trick the Scabbards, or somehow restore their resolve so that they can keep fighting... But I'm obviously grasping for anything at this point.

We watched Oden and Toki both die, and even if Toki somehow survived, there's no logical way for her to have retrieved Oden ALIVE.

It has to be a trick, because I refuse to believe Oda yet again let a character survive an impossible situation. What's next, is Monet going to come back saying "I got a heart transplant 30 seconds before the factory exploded, i'm good" and Vergo go like "The explosion in the SAD room blasted all of my body parts into eachother, so i was able to reform and escape :eek: " - Please no.

If oden and/or toki have a chance to comeback this means that not all hope is lost for whitebeard and ace. Fingers crossed.

My best guesses are
Kanjuro here to finish the job using oden as a distraction..
Or he was convinced to return to their side and this is a morale boost

Maybe earlobe cracker guy doing a transformation jutsu or sum shit idk

Hyogoro certainly did not defeat all 10,000 samurai and ninja within that short time-frame. I believe the summary refers to him defeating the men present in the main floor, since we know the opposing forces are spread throughout the stronghold.

Chopper > Sanji for making Queen bleed while Sanji couldn't even make Page One bleed ;). Granted, Monster Point is a 3-minute power-up as far as we know. Definitely not enough time for Chopper to do substantial damage to someone of Queen's level.

Yeah the reaw scans are out and it looks like he just defeated the significant members, I don't imagine the remaining samurai and ninja staying loyal to Kaido now though.

Queen kinda screwed Kaido tbh, Kaidos about to come down stairs and see his entire crews either dead, incapped or turned against him and Queen will be hugely to blame for it lol.

“King and Jack > Queen” cause neither of them caused so much of the crew to turn against Kaido.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back