• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1007: Mr. Racoon dog (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size should be fine for Wano, using those maps to scale Wano to Onigashima is wrong since Onigashima was shown to not be that big.
IerN9S9_d.webp

YEiV97X_d.webp

That is way too big for Onigashima. Multiple instances with Kaido being visible, Ships being visible and hill sized rocks being there makes it definitely wrong

It's consistent for the diameter. The largest island we've seen so far is Alabasta, which is calced to be 3900km+. This isn't even too farfetched since Alabasta is even larger.

For wano it works (I am pretty sure it is no where near that size but it works) because the fact that different parts have whole different climate zones

So, either it is Kanjuro or Oden's real name is Kozuki Poden and maybe Pedro will appear to defeat Perospero at some point, since we already know he protected Pound from Oven.

Also, i think it is really strange that all the users of the Will of the P "died" to Protect someone.

Chapter was prettt good, Queens a bottom subordinate and ruining Kaidos crew lol.

The Oden look alike is... confusing to say the least.

To be completely fair, all we see is Oden getting shot and then supposedly drowning in the hot oil. It is possible that he somehow survived and was sent to the future - but I doubt that is going to be the final explanation.

Fairly mediocore chapter overall.

I liked that Chopper got to flex his Doctor muscle this chapter and came up with a humanitarian way of saving friend and foe. It was still fairly expected and I was not a fan of the way the pacing dragged on.

Kaido's drag queen was in full shade mode this chapter and got slapped for his behaviour. That's nothing if kaido actually wins and finds out how bad Queen mesed up.

Confirmation Momo's fruit comes from kaido, not that we needed it but it is there all the same. I just want to see Momo do something with it before its too late.

P:S No way that is really Oden.

Yeah I gotta say this is probably my least favourite chapter/least hype chapter in awhile, definitely since the 1000s started.

It wasn’t bad bu any means and I did enjoy it but just wasnt as good, which isnt to unthinkable after all the great chapters Oda can have a few “ok” ones.

I know ive been harping on Queen pretty hard but its hard not to. Jacks a pos obviously but Queens just him but worse, Queen is like if you take Jack and make him a bigger pos then remove his relentlessness, like Jack at least ******* tries hard while Queen just dances and ***** over his own crew.

Last edited:
Oden could also be the fox that lived with Kawamatsu, i really don't want it to be Kanjuro.

I don't think there is a chance of it being (P)Oden, but if it is, and there is no Toki/Hiyori around, every single silhouette from now i will say it is some completely impossible characters, from Enel and Gin to Luffy's mother, not even the genre will match.

Well, not every chapter can be a bullseye, and this one sets up some future developments.

I think that it is either the shapeshifting fox, one of Kanjuro's images (I think that was what the traitor was called), or possibly Katarina Devon or Bon Clay (But what would they be doing there? It seems very illogical.) There aren't a lot of shapeshifters in the One Piece world.

Then again, I vaguely recall that the sillhouette that we saw taking care of the fallen samurai was female, which would imply Oden's daughter who was pretending to be a geisha, but I have no idea how she could pretend to be Oden unless she somehow has a mythical zoan tanuki devil fruit, which seems way too farfetched.

Bon Clay needs to see the person for it to work. Catarina is way too young to know the appearance and style of Oden.
Gyukimaru/Onimaru has only shown to shapeshift into one person, idk if he can go into multiple.
Kanjuro is ehhh.

If Oden really is alive, I am going to be extremely disappointed in Oda
This but for the idea of why “Katarina Devon” would be there it could serve as a segway into the Bb Pirates appearing the bigger issue for me is that she should have no knowledge of Oden let alone how he acts or his relationships with the Scabbards, only possible way would be if BB told her about him and how he interacted with Izou but that seems suspect at best.

An idea I have is that hes some sort of projection coming from the Scabbards themselves, they where just using his Ryou/will so maybe its some sort of weird ghost kinda thing coming around due to that?

Well the old hag who helped Orochi is out, given that Kaido killed her and Bon Clay got her devil fruit afterwards.

Well the old hag who helped Orochi is out, given that Kaido killed her and Bon Clay got her devil fruit afterwards.
I see literally no reason Bon clay would be there and even less reason for him to know anything about Oden or the Scabbards.

Katarina at least has Bb who knew Oden if only for a little bit.

Do we even know what happened to Bon Clay? Like he was seemingly captured and we havnt seen anything since afaik.

Hey maybe we should ask Oda to have a Cover Story following Bon Clay.

I think Kanjuro made an image of Toki to treat their injuries, and an image of Oden to boost their resolve.

Kanjuro likely faked his death to potentially get the drop on the Scabbards later on, but with the betrayal of Kaido (killing Orochi), Kanjuro has no purpose, and we know he does have love for the other Scabbards, thus I believe he is making an effort to save them without having to show his face (since they'd all try and decapitate him on-sight).

Does somebody have a link to the Bon Clay story?

Does somebody have a link to the Bon Clay story?

It's a bunch of cover stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back