• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece 1107 Spoilers

If anything. I'm surprised Doffy fans don't use him stopping Jozu with his strings to wank him.
I've seen a couple use that a lot on Worstgen
They call him his shiny diamond chair and what not
Though, in reality, Jozu probably wasn't cocky enough to think he could fight two Warlords with hax and still save Ace.

I've seen a couple use that a lot on Worstgen
They call him his shiny diamond chair and what not
Though, in reality, Jozu probably wasn't cocky enough to think he could fight two Warlords with hax and still save Ace.
He could have tbh, if he opened by jumping Doffy

Screenshot_2024_0214_224104.png

laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif
Lucci bros...

Summary out
Not much new from the summary, we do get detailed dialogue on Sanji blocking the laser (why Kizaru is shocked as if Marco didn't do this with a hundred of his lasers is beyond me but he's probably trolling like usual) and Saturn talking to the BBP

Pew may have lied

image.png
They also claimed Sanji broke his leg on SeraJimbe before. I don't fully trust them on this stuff tbh, just wait for raws.
He didn't though. Marco got turned into a pin cushion and then regenerated afterwards.
Screen_Shot_2024-02-13_at_7.09.57_PM.png
Even if he got hurt a lot, he still blocked the majority of the lasers, as proven by the fact that none of them even reached the ship.
I don't know about that

image.png
He does this a lot. He also claimed Marco's kick hurt when it literally did nothing, and he had a shocked face when Beckman held a gun up to him.

Even if he got hurt a lot, he still blocked the majority of the lasers, as proven by the fact that none of them even reached the shio.
He didn't block anything though? We literally see him spread himself wide with flames and the beams explode on him as they do when they come into contact with objects. We also see him get filled with holes and get blown apart.

He didn't block anything. He threw himself in the way and regenerated.
They also claimed Sanji broke his leg on SeraJimbe before. I don't fully trust them on this stuff tbh, just wait for raws.
There's a difference between reading panels backwards and adding dialogue, but waiting for raws isn't a bad idea.
He does this a lot. He also claimed Marco's kick hurt when it literally did nothing, and he had a shocked face when Beckman held a gun up to him.
This is a cope.

He didn't block anything though? We literally see him spread himself wide with flames and the beams explode on him as they do when they come into contact with objects. We also see him get filled with holes and get blown apart.

He didn't block anything. He threw himself in the way and regenerated.
If this is the case then why didn't the lasers just go straight through him and to Whitebeard?
There's a difference between reading panels backwards and adding dialogue, but waiting for raws isn't a bad idea.
I think Redon left out Zoro's response to Lucci or didn't see it.
We'll see eventually.
This is a cope.
It's not a cope, it's a trademark of Kizaru's character.
He acted shocked when Apoo blew him up even though he was completely fine.
He acted shocked when Marco kicked him even though he was completely fine.
He acted shocked when Beckman held a gun to him even though he was completely fine.
This is how Kizaru is, I seriously doubt he was really surprised/scared that Sanji blocked his laser, especially since he saw Snakeman Luffy block multiple of his lasers and Sentomaru dodge Yasakani no Magatama.

If this is the case then why didn't the lasers just go straight through him and to Whitebeard?
We literally see them explode.
It's not a cope, it's a trademark of Kizaru's character.
He acted shocked when Apoo blew him up even though he was completely fine.
He acted shocked when Marco kicked him even though he was completely fine.
He acted shocked when Beckman held a gun to him even though he was completely fine.
This is how Kizaru is, I seriously doubt he was really surprised/scared that Sanji blocked his laser, especially since he saw Snakeman Luffy block multiple of his lasers and Sentomaru dodge Yasakani no Magatama.
I can't tell if you didn't read the full summary or if you're acting ignorant on purpose.

image.png

"makes a shock face that we haven't seen before on him"

If it really was as simple as another Apoo and Beckman moment, why in the world would Pew or Redon point it out like this.

But again, if you want to play conservative and wait for raws, I don't blame you as I know you have some agendas at stake here lmao.

We literally see them explode.

I can't tell if you didn't read the full summary or if you're acting ignorant on purpose.

image.png

"makes a shock face that we haven't seen before on him"

If it really was as simple as another Apoo and Beckman moment, why in the world would Pew or Redon point it out like this.

But again, if you want to play conservative and wait for raws, I don't blame you as I know you have some agendas at stake here lmao.
I don't care about agendas, I'm not denying this is a feat for Sanji, but it's foolish to take Kizaru acting shocked as part of the feat because he always does that.
Hell, we even see Issho and Aramaki do it
image.png

image.png

Do you think Issho was really scared of Sabo?
You keep acting like I have it out for Sanji, because I know he's considerably weaker than Zoro and Luffy, but that's not even why I think Kizaru being shocked isn't a valid feat.
It's because he does it so much that it doesn't even matter if he makes a "new face", it's probably still a troll.

That aside, I wonder if this robob will do something.
I think the arc's wrapping up now, Saturn and Lucci are definitely being axed soon, I'm surprised it hasn't made a move already especially considering it seems to get turned on by G5 activating.

1. We should really wait for the actual scan/panel to come out.

2. He already beats Killer, and depending how he does against Kizaru in the next chapter he could be able of beating one of or a couple of the middle 3.
What about Kidd? You don't think he beats Kidd?

Oh yeah, forgot he already beat Kidd.
Yup.
I don't know if he could beat the others, due to stuff like Luffy and Zoro having better Haki and what not, but I do think he'd push Zoro to a mid or high diff
Zoro would require more effort to put him down than he does right now due to not having ACoC, not to mention he was struggling with Enma which allowed King to beat on him, so Sanji should be able to do the same.
But Zoro is an endurance nut. He'll tough it out and crank out a win.

What are you yapping about

Screen_Shot_2024-02-14_at_9.14.19_PM.png

I was joking but this is a misconception so I'll address it
He didn't think it's literally impossible to block a laser beam, but he was saying it was so fast he didn't really have time to block it.

Alright then
Well it's time for my daily watch of American Dad so I'll probably be gone ( or just lurking) until 11:30
If raws come out ping me

Back