• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece 1107 Spoilers

That's probably my favorite quote from the main thread other than "Please don't ask because I can't give you a good enough reason." and "I would call you a loser but you're one of the people on this site I respect"

Awakened Lucci was put to sleep by one Dawn attack
Kizaru was paraplegic for a few minutes from Star Gun
Saint JayGOATcia Waturn was still up from a G5 beatdown
Levels.
That's probably my favorite quote from the main thread other than "Please don't ask because I can't give you a good enough reason." and "I would call you a loser but you're one of the people on this site I respect"

There's also Charmander going off on AKM which is honestly the most legendary post on this forum
And I liked this comment by Planck a lot

Awakened Lucci was put to sleep by one Dawn attack
Kizaru was paraplegic for a few minutes from Star Gun
Saint JayGOATcia Waturn was still up from a G5 beatdown
Levels.

I specifically said from the OP general discussion thread, but man, Damage gets hated on so much for that one out of context message.

I specifically said from the OP general discussion thread, but man, Damage gets hated on so much for that one out of context message.
I would really love to see it in context because he looked like the biggest goon on this site there ngl
Well there's uh... Other, more prominent and big reasons... He's the biggest goon on this site.
But still.

I would really love to see it in context because he looked like the biggest goon on this site there ngl
Well there's uh... Other, more prominent and big reasons... He's the biggest goon on this site.
But still.
His next message on that subject was "The number of times over the years when I've seen people just dismiss anti-feats for the sake of their scaling is too high to even count."

So he was essentially saying that happens all the time and it's bad.

It'd be like if people said OP characters were bulletproof, or if they said Lucci is G5 level, or if they said Katakuri scales to King... OH, WAIT!

His next message on that subject was "The number of times over the years when I've seen people just dismiss anti-feats for the sake of their scaling is too high to even count."

So he was essentially saying that happens all the time and it's bad.
Sure, but him starting out with "We literally ignore feats all the time" is a really terrible thing to say ngl.
It'd be like if people said OP characters were bulletproof, or if they said Lucci is G5 level, or if they said Katakuri scales to King... OH, WAIT!
Jean Bart is bullet proof /s
I'm not even joking about Lucci being G5 level.
Katakuri ~ Boundman >> King

Sure, but him starting out with "We literally ignore feats all the time" is a really terrible thing to say ngl.
People on here don't phrase things right because we are all mentally disabled(I'm just better at it than everyone else)
Jean Bart is bullet proof /s
Have we ever seen Jean Bart swimming?
I'm not even joking about Lucci being G5 level.
True, he is equal to the G5 Marines.
Katakuri ~ Boundman >> King
Ulti = Boundman > Katakuri > Cracker < Aokiji > Marco > King > Scabbards < Perospero. I am the greatest scaler in existence, King has never confronted the Big Mom Pirates, don't look it up.

People on here don't phrase things right because we are all mentally disabled(I'm just better at it than everyone else)

Have we ever seen Jean Bart swimming?

True, he is equal to the G5 Marines.

Ulti = Boundman > Katakuri > Cracker < Aokiji > Marco > King > Scabbards < Perospero. I am the greatest scaler in existence, King has never confronted the Big Mom Pirates, don't look it up.
Allat yapping and King still can't hurt Katakuri

powerscaling wise, theres a lot of potential here when the raws eventually come out, like if its just 1 single laser sanji blocked like from last chapter then its whatever, but if kizarus visually putting some effort into killing bonney+vega and the laser looks more threatening then as a sanji fan the agenda will go crazy, also if its true kizaru is shocked then thats also pretty crazy.

the state zoro and lucci are in is also pretty important, like if 1 is visibly more exhausted than the other or there both even, since we know they've been fighting for quite a while

whether or not saturn has visible damage after dawn gattling is also important for kuma scaling

powerscaling wise, theres a lot of potential here when the raws eventually come out, like if its just 1 single laser sanji blocked like from last chapter then its whatever, but if kizarus visually putting some effort into killing bonney+vega and the laser looks more threatening then as a sanji fan the agenda will go crazy, also if its true kizaru is shocked then thats also pretty crazy.

the state zoro and lucci are in is also pretty important, like if 1 is visibly more exhausted than the other or there both even, since we know they've been fighting for quite a while

whether or not saturn has visible damage after dawn gattling is also important for kuma scaling
You can think what ever you want about Sanji blocking it, but I really doubt Kizaru's expression will mean anything.
He always acts shocked about everything.

I genuinely both hope and think Sanji will do a decent job against Kizaru.

The anime opening(s) used to hype it up, plus Zoro got his spotlight against Kaido so now it's Sanji's turn.

And Ifrit Jambe stomped Hybrid Queen, who isn't that much weaker than Kizaru.

The anime opening(s) used to hype it up, plus Zoro got his spotlight against Kaido so now it's Sanji's turn.

listen dude im a huge sanji guy, but saying hybrid queen isnt that much weaker than kizaru is absolutely crazy like u kinda deserve to get cooked from that

Yeah Queen and literally any other Yonko commander who isn't named Benn Beckman or Kuzan gets cooked by Kizaru
And Zoro (not sure he could keep up with him in terms of speed though)

People already thought he'd hold off Saturn and Kizaru before and it didn't happen, I don't have real high hopes about this tbh.

Yeah Queen and literally any other Yonko commander who isn't named Benn Beckman or Kuzan gets cooked by Kizaru
I'm not even so sure about Ben Beckman. I've always thought that Kizaru was trolling him with his whole "Oooh Ben Beckman" bit. Not to mention, he launches a massive attack on Law's submarine almost immediately after he supposedly stopped because of Beckman's threat

Last edited:
I'm not even so sure about Ben Beckman. I've always thought that Kizaru was trolling him with his whole "Oooh Ben Beckman" bit. Not to mention, he immediately launches a massive attack on Law's submarine almost immediately after he supposedly stopped because of Beckman's threat
Well I still think Kizaru beats Benn Beckman but it's definitely more competitive than any other commander

listen dude im a huge sanji guy, but saying hybrid queen isnt that much weaker than kizaru is absolutely crazy like u kinda deserve to get cooked from that
If Kizaru is a 100, Max Power Queen's like a 70-75, and IJ Sanji is a 90.

Where did y'all got scouters?
what-are-the-irl-practical-uses-of-scouter-used-by-alien-v0-zq0low9r7mgb1.jpg

Admiral fans having a meltdown because Sanji blocked a laser lmfao
What a fragile fandom.

Admiral fans having a meltdown because Sanji blocked a laser lmfao
What a fragile fandom.
"Bbbb-but my Jozu oneshot, which was definitely an AP feat! Cracker = Jack, he has to be! And Aokiji oneshotted him, he has to be stronger than Kaidou! And they're all relative still, based on that one statement! Wait, no, no, Akainu strongest Marine ever!"

"Bbbb-but my Jozu oneshot, which was definitely an AP feat! Cracker = Jack, he has to be! And Aokiji oneshotted him, he has to be stronger than Kaidou! And they're all relative still, based on that one statement! Wait, no, no, Akainu strongest Marine ever!"
All I recall is Doffy fans using Jozu and Cracker getting frozen as a feat for Doffy even though they were freezed inside and outside and Doffy was only freezed on the outside

Back