• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I like starting conflict, so who's everyone's least favourite current (so not temporary allies, like Vivi) Straw Hat?

I don't have one if we're just going by canon material. If we're going by non-canon material, then it's Sanji.
Sanji, he's been getting a little obsessed with 14 year olds.

I completely forgot that Shirahoshi and Pudding were 16.

Oda would've been a great Riverdale writer.

Let's not get into this argument... Trust me, I've seen this stuff become an argument for some reason.

But where is it stated that the minimum adult age in OP is 14?
Carrot is 15
Fz-f9emWwAQYgwm.png

Name me 1 thing of substance Usopp has contributed to the series in the past 13 years
You mean besides all his contributions in Dressrosa?

He captured Caesar with the seastone handcuffs for Law's plan against Doflamingo and also helped Nami subdue Baby 5 and Buffalo in Punk Hazard

I like starting conflict, so who's everyone's least favourite current (so not temporary allies, like Vivi) Straw Hat?

I don't have one if we're just going by canon material. If we're going by non-canon material, then it's Sanji.
Franky by far, both in canon and non-canon material

About usopp... I kinda agree with KT but I also agree with others

That's not me being neutral btw 😅, it's just me not wanting to explain

Sanji's not a predator for being forced into a marriage with an attractive minor
I'm just pointing out the facts
Also he has plausible deniability, with not knowing her age and all.

Here's an interesting what-if scenario: What if, in a scenario where Sanji was never born, it was Reiju who fled her family as a child (let's say it was due to a desire to be free and a disgust for her father's actions), and ended up going through all the same events as Kid Sanji did (minus Zeff's lecture on never hitting women, but let's assume Zeff still taught her how to cook), and ended up being the cook for the Straw Hats?

What would change?

Chopper rn. He has not had a good moment in recent memory and is just there most of the time.

Back