• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One of the worst matches this century

Inconclusive because neither can win I guess?

I also 100% agree with the title

At least I get why 682 vs Homu was made.

While i'm like "why a cat alien is fighting a cake"

Isn't the cake immune to all Non-Human-Eating-it based damage?

By that case over the course of 80 days the world is coated in cakes and Kyubey dies.

A cake with mid godly that will exponentially multiply if you dont eat the entire thing every 24 hours, and can regen randomly at any size from a bite sized cupcake to a multi-layer wedding cake

This isnt inconclusive, its a long battle attrition that 871 eventually wins due to its multiplying

Imagine that.......

The Cake wins via destroying the universe.

He can come back, they already reached Earth once.

And I mean, Kyubey was going to keep in check another being with Mid-Godly but then Homura did nothing wrong depowered it

So there is that

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Can Kyubey just incap the cake the same fashion he did to CT?
How do you incapacitate an inanimate object?

@Weekly

It's unknown. They planned to capture Madoka and restore the witches system, which means depowering/destroying her in some ways.

@Homu

He can't do that without Homura's shield (can you restrict that tho @Yobo)

Everything is canon to some degree, so.....

Either that or nothing is canon.

THERE IS NO CANON. ONLY CHAOS

Anyways, if Kyubey tries to forcefield it, eventually the cake just blows out of it via cloning.

The IZ is too much for Ult. Madoka.

But Kyubey can't build it unless he has Homura's shield (which I still don't think can be restricted)

I mean Kyubey killed the tree.

Anyway, if Kyubey has Homura's shield, it makes the IZ, locks 871 inside and calls it a day.

If he doesn't have it, the cake eventually consume the universe I guess.

So it's like "is restricting it allowed?"

Well... I mean, let's ask why it Shouldn't be restricted first.

Back