• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One of the worst matches this century

Because afaik restricting powers just because you want to isn't allowed.

Kyubey calls Kazumi and she eats all the cakes forever.

Well... Let's take Dante vs Ryüko, where Dante was only allowed to have 3 weapons. How is this different than that?

I dunno, but if he won using 3 weapons out of his entire arsenal, probably

Kaltias said:
I dunno, but if he won using 3 weapons out of his entire arsenal, probably
Rebellion and Yamato were both useless, only Gilgamesh beats her regen

Wot?

I thought for sure he did, especially since Kal mentioned 3 weapons.

Don't see how it's a stomp

He had Yamato, Rebellion, and his guns. It was added for the reasoning that Yamato can bypass her regen even though in that same thread it was determined that it wouldnt, as well as lolsealing

If Gilgamesh is the only thing that bypasses her regen plus her strength I see no reason she doesn't win as long as Speed is equal

But enough of that. Even with Homura's shield Kyubey can't keep up forever.

It closes it in the IZ for a day. That's incapacitation. Done. The thing can keep Madoka closed inside

Kaltias said:
It closes it in the IZ for a day. That's incapacitation. Done. The thing can keep Madoka closed inside

I meean, you could argue that Kyubey not doing anything would be a win the. Nothing changed

If Victory is by death, The Cake takes it overtime, otherwise Kyubey wins I suppose.

If victory via death, Kyubey either wins if they were going to destroy Madoka or stall by keeping it in the IZ until the end of times.

So inconclusive because Homura ****** up his plans and we don't know.

Or we can wait to see if 871 loses the Mid-Godly at which point Kyubey simply takes a nuke

Back