• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boy with a watergun vs a statue

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, heroes and anomalies from all corners of the universe, welcome to tonight's spectacular showdown! In this corner, hailing from his own tale of heroism, he's the "Aqua Prodigy," the young water wielder, Kota Izumi!
And in the opposite corner, a true enigma shrouded in mystery, a being of unyielding stillness, none other than SCP-014!
Tonight, these two remarkable beings shall collide in a battle of extraordinary abilities! Kota Izumi, armed with the remarkable ability to summon droplets of water from his hands, stands as a symbol of hope and resilience! Though young in age, his heart burns with the passion of a hero!
But don't let SCP-014's lifeless appearance deceive you! Encased in an impenetrable stony shell, this walking anomaly possesses an aura of danger that's left scientists baffled and curious minds intrigued! Is it a statue? Is it a human? None can say for certain, but one thing is sure – inaction does not equal weakness!
The question on everyone's mind tonight is: Can Kota's youthful determination and aqua prowess overcome the enigma that is SCP-014? Will his watery arsenal be enough to breach the unyielding barrier of the stone behemoth? Or will SCP-014's stoic demeanor be the key to unlocking an unanticipated and devastating power?
The bell tolls, the stage is set! Prepare yourselves for an electrifying encounter that defies all expectations! Will Kota Izumi, the Aqua Prodigy, stand victorious, or will SCP-014 forever remain an enigmatic and unconquerable force? Only time will tell as we witness this jaw-dropping spectacle of two extraordinary beings facing off in an ultimate collision! Let the battle begin!
Kota Izumi vs SCP-014

SBA

Who wins this battle?

Kota: 0
Statue: 0
Incon: 0

Tournament Hub

I'm wondering how SCP-014 even TOLD the researchers it was a human slowly turning to concrete if it can't move.

But yeah, Kota can apparently crack walls with his water. Breaking a statue seems doable, & if it's an immobile man, that probably isn't much harder either.

imagine spending all this time typing all of that only for the match to end up being a stomp

man that's sad

imagine spending all this time typing all of that only for the match to end up being a stomp

man that's sad
Well, it is a tournament match, so it still has to reach a conclusion regardless or it'll cause problems for the tournament.
A match's conclusion being that it's a Stomp still means that there's a winner decided, which is what a tournament needs.

Well, it is a tournament match, so it still has to reach a conclusion regardless or it'll cause problems for the tournament.
A match's conclusion being that it's a Stomp still means that there's a winner decided, which is what a tournament needs.
i didn't know it was a tournament, i just randomly came by

but he still spent quite the effort for a match to be a stomp so it's still sad

i didn't know it was a tournament, i just randomly came by

but he still spent quite the effort for a match to be a stomp so it's still sad
Eh, IMHO, this is all just for fun anyway, so as long as it's enjoyable/entertaining to make &/or experience, however much text is fine.
Perhaps the effort went to waste a little, but what's more important is that it's appreciated. IMHO, you helped contribute to that appreciation, & that's good.

Last edited:
Eh, IMHO, this is all just for fun anyway, so as long as it's enjoyable/entertaining to make &/or experience, however much text is fine.
Perhaps the effort went to waste a little, but what's important is that it's appreciated. IMHO, you helped contribute to that appreciation, & that's good.
well i guess you're right

Back