• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One of Every Pokemon (With some exceptions) VS. One Billion Lions

I saw this floating around in Reddit. But it was mostly a Pokestomp due to Arceus, the Creation Trio, Ghost Pokemon, etc..

Now, I'm banning every Legendary Pokemon, every Pokemon that lives in the water, and every Ghost Pokemon.

Oh yeah, the Lions now have Type 1 immortality, too.

So... which group wins?

Note: This was not a Joke battle.

Type 1 means that they can be killed through unnatural causes, so it's still a Pokestomp through the most powerful bug type (Volcarona).

^ I think the reason he gave them Type 1 immortally is so the Pokemon don't simply "out last" them.

Anyway, I still think Pokemon could win. Gigalith can blast down entire mountains, which should cover a huge AoE, Espurr can blast everything in a 300 ft radius, several Pokemon can cause Hurricanes and Earthquakes and so on. Sheer damage output isn't gonna really be important since Lions aren't very durable (in the context of Pokemon) but more so AoE. 1 Billion is a lot, so its gonna take some time..

Fun fact, Volcarona can produce flames intense enough to replace the sun as a source of light and drastically alter the climate...

Pikachu, Charizard, Gyarados, Alakazam, and Dragonite solo in gen 1

Steelix, Magcargo, and Tyranitar solo in gen 2

Metagross, Salamence, Milotic, and possibly Wailord solo gen 3.

Lucario, Garchomp, Torterra, Bronzong and Abomasnow solo gen 4

Gigalith, Volcarona, and Hydregion solo or do it together gen 5

Espurr and Goodra team up gen 6.

I'm probably missing a ton. Most flying types naturally have an advantage. Or they could just flood, quake, or melt them with AOE attacks.

Here are just a few moderately powerful pokemon that could solo with minimal effort.

• Magcargo (won't even have to move): "Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees F. Water is vaporized on contact. If this Pokémon is caught in the rain, the raindrops instantly turn into steam, cloaking the area in a thick fog. "
  • Metang (not even using its final evolutionary stage): "It floats midair using magnetism. Its body is so tough, even a crash with a jet plane won't leave a scratch."
  • Gardevoir (surprised this one hasn't been mentioned, yet): "Gardevoir has the psychokinetic power to distort the dimensions and create a small black hole. This Pokémon will try to protect its Trainer even at the risk of its own life."
  • Grimer (Muk won't be needed, as it will just infinitely spawn more Grimer): "As it moves, it loses bits of its body from which new Grimer emerge. This worsens the stench around it."
  • Machamp: "One arm alone can move mountains. Using all four arms, this Pokémon fires off awesome punches."
  • Tyranitar: "If it rampages, it knocks down mountains and buries rivers. Maps must be redrawn afterward."
  • Ninjask: "Ninjask moves around at such a high speed that it cannot be seen, even while its crying can be clearly heard. For that reason, this Pokémon was long believed to be invisible."
  • Steelix: "Its body has been compressed deep under the ground. As a result, it is even harder than a diamond."
  • Noiver: "The ultrasonic waves it emits from its ears can reduce a large boulder to pebbles. It swoops out of the dark to attack."
  • Mr. *************. Mime.: "A Mr. Mime is a master of pantomime. It can convince others that something unseeable actually exists. Once believed, the imaginary object does become real."
aaaaand...

"It shapes an invisible wall in midair by minutely vibrating its fingertips to stop molecules in the air."

Jeez...

Didn't know Gardevoir had Universe level reality warping. Holy crap, that make everyone in R/S/E 3-A.

Been that way since Gen III, which is when they introduced the idea that if its target believes what Mr. Mime is making them see is real, it actually becomes real.

It can also literally turn air into a ******* solid by wiggling its fingers.

Darkanine said:
Jeez...
Didn't know Gardevoir had Universe level reality warping. Holy crap, that make everyone in R/S/E 3-A.
Gardevoir is OP. Reading through its pokedex entries, it can read the future, is unaffected by gravitational forces, can distort space-time, and can create a miniature black hole by using all its power.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Darkanine said:
Jeez...
Gardevoir is OP. Reading through its pokedex entries, it can read the future, is unaffected by gravitational forces, can distort space-time, and can create a miniature black hole by using all its power.
Technically that would be just a random base Gardevoir. The pokedex never specifically talks about specific ones like Ashes Pikachu or Lances Dragonite. If a random one in base form can do that just imagine one that can Mega Evolve and is stronger than normal Gardevoir.....

That reminds me, cant we just use psychic types? They pretty much curbstomp easily by themselves. I'd ban them all to make it more fair here.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Technically that would be just a random base Gardevoir. The pokedex never specifically talks about specific ones like Ashes Pikachu or Lances Dragonite. If a random one in base form can do that just imagine one that can Mega Evolve and is stronger than normal Gardevoir.....
Yup.

Considering you can scale Snorlax to Arceus through Red, I'm sure you can find a way to scale Wigglytuff to Arceus.

You could scale Wigglytuff to Dialga due to facing the main characters after beating Dialga XD. Wait, no. That was the Grandmaster of All Things Bad...

What? This thread is evolving!

Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun

This thread evolved into a joke thread!

Lol.

Well, Pokemon still stomps anyway, so I guess this is fine.

Back