• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-man army(Esdeath{Akame ga kill} vs Azir {League of Legends})1-4-0

Esdeath FRA.

The idea of beating her in a war of attrition when he has nothing capable of harming her is absurd. It'll only take her a few minutes at best to see through his army formation, realize their numbers aren't dropping and go after him directly. She could easily plow through his summons herself as she has multiple wide range moves or just fly over them directly. shooting her down isn't an option either due to the aforementioned difference in AP and she can as well shoot down his projectiles. The speed amps are inconsequential as Esdeath AoE can easily cover hundreds of meters and her Ice is the durability negating kind so he's not just getting encased in ice making his regen moot.

Esdeath simply takes the battlefield by storm, enters cqc and flash freezes this guy.

Esdeath FRA.

The idea of beating her in a war of attrition when he has nothing capable of harming her is absurd. It'll only take her a few minutes at best to see through his army formation, realize their numbers aren't dropping and go after him directly. She could easily plow through his summons herself as she has multiple wide range moves or just fly over them directly. shooting her down isn't an option either due to the aforementioned difference in AP and she can as well shoot down his projectiles. The speed amps are inconsequential as Esdeath AoE can easily cover hundreds of meters and her Ice is the durability negating kind so he's not just getting encased in ice making his regen moot.

Esdeath simply takes the battlefield by storm, enters cqc and flash freezes this guy.
Counted and thanks for joining in.

Would Esdeath's Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief help to level the playing field in the battle of attrition? If that isn't restricted, it might give her the upper hand, what with hampering Azir's entire sand army by casting ice and snow throughout the battlefield, not to mention replenishing her power. And what's stopping her from using Mahapadma when she's a good distance enough to just waltz in and deal with him during the time stop?

Leaning towards Azir, but that's what I'm quite curious about. While she may have problems with Azir's regen, she ain't no slouch herself.

Would Esdeath's Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief help to level the playing field in the battle of attrition? If that isn't restricted, it might give her the upper hand, what with hampering Azir's entire sand army by casting ice and snow throughout the battlefield, not to mention replenishing her power. And what's stopping her from using Mahapadma when she's a good distance enough to just waltz in and deal with him during the time stop?

Leaning towards Azir, but that's what I'm quite curious about. While she may have problems with Azir's regen, she ain't no slouch herself.
Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief isn't restricted so she can use it when she wants to.
Nothing is stopping Esdeath from using Mahapadma. The argument was that she wouldn't be able to do enough damage Azir during the Time stop to incapacitate him due to his Regeneration, and thus would probably be a bad move for her to use.

Upon rereading the thread, it may seem that if Esdeath ever gets to the position where she's directly fighting Azir himself (after ploughing through his sand soldiers and maybe avoiding his sun disks), she might not be able to get out of that position even after flash freezing him, especially if Mahapadma is used to close the distance and do the freezing. Will his sand soldiers and sun disks dissipate if he gets frozen? If not, should her Time Stop duration run out or finish after freezing him, Esdeath would be too exhausted to deal with them. Even without the time stop, she can only get away so far before the soldiers and sun disks deal with her.
Unless freezing Azir completely stops his other arsenal, I think I'll be voting for Azir FRA.

Upon rereading the thread, it may seem that if Esdeath ever gets to the position where she's directly fighting Azir himself (after ploughing through his sand soldiers and maybe avoiding his sun disks), she might not be able to get out of that position even after flash freezing him, especially if Mahapadma is used to close the distance and do the freezing. Will his sand soldiers and sun disks dissipate if he gets frozen? If not, should her Time Stop duration run out or finish after freezing him, Esdeath would be too exhausted to deal with them. Even without the time stop, she can only get away so far before the soldiers and sun disks deal with her.
Unless freezing Azir completely stops his other arsenal, I think I'll be voting for Azir FRA.
Last time I checked Azir needs to use gestures in order to summon and/or control his soldiers, so if he's completely immobilized then wouldn't that mean his soldiers would be unable to move as well?
Anyway, counted and thanks for joining in.

Would the control extend to his sun disks as well?
I'm gonna need someone else to talk about the immobilisation too, but if that works (it would be so in game mechanics iirc since he can't do shit when he's stunned), Esdeath might have a fighting chance.
I'm still keeping my vote tho.

Back