• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
High 8-C Forms (Kiyomaru doesn't have answer talker, and his durability is also High 8-C)

Speed Equal (Izuku seems to have ~7-8x speed advantage without it)

Fight takes place in Towns Square.

Starting Distance is 25 meters.

Gash and Kiyo have knowledge that Izuku must be defeated by normal means.

Who wins!?

Future #1 Hero: 0

Future Demon King: 4 (Xanxussama1010, JackytheJack, Drite77, Misogi2)

Gash and Kiyomaro are great team. Even Kiyomaro can't fight, but they sill can make seperate movement with great combination to make Deku hard to focus on bith of them at same time.

Gash also has range advantage with both Zakel and Zakelka. Even Deku also has range attack like shockwaves and air bullets. Gash can still use Rashield to reflect them back to Deku.

Gash's Jikel also really useful here to restrict Deku's movement, especially if Deku is wearing his hero costume in here because it will directly effect iron in his costume and make him unable to move.

Deku's movements have explicitly been called "predictable" by both Chisaki and Nighteye. And I believe that Kiyomaro's intelligence is enough to do that too. So he should predict some of Deku's movement and counter them.

And if the fight is hold for a period of time. Gash can use is strongest attsch like Baoh to finished Deku too.

Vote for red book duo here.

To be fair, Deku should be more experienced than Gash and Kiyo at this point.

The iron soles thing is honestly a good point that I hadn't even thought about.

Thank you for your vote.

Bump.

Is this really fair, Zatch's weakest spell is 4.30 tons while Izuku is an unknown amount above baseline. Being able to knock out a Baseline High 8-C in one hit.

20% Izuku is in consistent pain and is hurting himself, also his dura doesn't increase so it's still Building level+. One Zakeru will do massive damage to Izuku if it hits him, while he'll be going through great pain just to injure Zatch.

Zatch is also durable enough to take hits from people who can punch away his Zakeruga, which is strong enough to one shot a demon who can take his Zakeru (4.30 tons) without any damage.

If this isn't a stomp, then Zatch and Kiyo wins this fight very easily for the reasons above.

Izuku should be around twice as strong as Gash. Last I checked, he was 7.3 tons. Or somewhere around there.

20% hurts himself constantly? I thought only 100% caused him to hurt himself.

To be honest, the only ones who can punch away his Zakeruga in the first arc are Bari and Brago. Bari is superior to Gash, only really taking damage from Baou Zakeruga. And Brago was 7-C before the 1000 year demon arc even began.

Though if others feel it's a stomp, I'll be happy to close it. Is there another MHA character you think would be more appropriate for this battle?

Like TheRusty said this is a stomp, 20% Deku is not 7.3 tons and he gets hurt because he hasn't gotten used to his 20% yet.

Any recommendations for replacements? I was asking for that very reason. In case this turned out to be a stomp.

Also, I'm pretty sure I saw a calc for 7.3 tons somewhere.

Back