• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On the topic of range in DBS

Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, such as into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that may not necessarily travel a universal distance.

Low Multiversal: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within two to one thousand 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time.

I'm not understanding why Buu has low multiversal (2-1000 universal space-times) with vice shout. It allowed him to go from the ROSAT to our universe, but the ROSAT is only planetary-sized space and time. This sounds like it qualifies for interdimensional, which Gotenks and everyone else would scale to. Vegeta busted this room twice, where his ki was shaking Kami's Lookout before it physically appeared.

SSJ Gogeta and Broly's clashes led to them breaking through dimensions twice, which also at the minimum qualifies for interdimensional because of how little we know about the feat.

Last edited:
So you're proposing giving literally everyone stronger than buu and gotenks interdimensional range + their normal range they scale to?

So you're proposing giving literally everyone stronger than buu and gotenks interdimensional range + their normal range they scale to?
Vegeta did the feat simply by powering up, so anyone who scales above Black Arc Vegeta wouldn't need a special ability like vice shout, although the reasoning for vice shout would apply to every character > Super Buu. Idk where multiversal comes from. People Broly/Gogeta tier and higher can do it as a casual side-effect of combat.

Agree with interdimensional, also whatever your proposing for Broly/Gogeta would scale to MUI Goku + UBW Jiren

Vegeta did the feat simply by powering up, so anyone who scales above Black Arc Vegeta wouldn't need a special ability like vice shout, although the reasoning for vice shout would apply to every character > Super Buu. Idk where multiversal comes from. People Broly/Gogeta tier and higher can do it as a casual side-effect of combat.
Okay I agree. For example vegeta would get standard combat range, universal range with ki powers as well as interdimensional range right?

Doesn't that come from Beerus/Champa?
Low Multiversal with Vice Shout (By screaming, Super Buu can open up holes in dimensions and escape isolated space-time continuums) and Kai Kai (As Kid Buu).

He's the only character that has this justification. Their rating comes from potentially destroying U6/7.

Makes sense. I have no idea why Buu has low multiversal range lol
Cause Buu can destroy the universe...and the universe has universe-sized constructs in it.

Still downplay cause he's 1A

But in all seriousness I obviously agree with this revision

So this is going to require every character Buu level and higher to be unlocked. Those comparable to Broly or stronger get the additional justification (scaling from the gogeta fight).

So this is going to require every character Buu level and higher to be unlocked. Those comparable to Broly or stronger get the additional justification (scaling from the gogeta fight).
Yes, if somebody is willing to handle this task, and post the exact titles of the pages, I can unlock them.

Majin Buu
Gotenks

Those are the only people who get vice shout justifications I think. I think everyone thats SSB tier would get interdimensional correct for scaling to Vegeta correct?

Majin Buu
Gotenks

Those are the only people who get vice shout justifications I think. I think everyone thats SSB tier would get interdimensional correct for scaling to Vegeta correct?
Actually everyone that's 3-A and up should get interdimensional because Goku and Beerus were gonna destroy the RoSaT right?

Actually everyone that's 3-A and up should get interdimensional because Goku and Beerus were gonna destroy the RoSaT right?

I guess if nobody else is going to do it, I will make time later to take all the profile names who this applies to.
If every 3-A in DBS has interdimensional bc of Goku and Beerus. Then would you still need to make an additional justification saying interdimensional with vice shout?

If every 3-A in DBS has interdimensional bc of Goku and Beerus. Then would you still need to make an additional justification saying interdimensional with vice shout?
They doesn't need vice shout anymore, Vegeta in Black Arc destroy HBTC just by powering up, Goku in SSB powering up destroy Hit pocket dimension, Broly and Gogeta rupture many dimensional wall throughout their fight

Last edited:
Back