• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spamton vs. Bossman Hero (A DARK WORLD SOMEWHERE FARAWAY [Specil Edition])

QrowBarr

They/Them
VS Battles
Content Moderator
"BOSS! We've located the trespasser! He's making his w-"

Before the Gator Guy could finish his sentence, the office door erupts wide open as the poor henchman is sent flying across the room. Bossman Hero smirked, before standing atop his large oak desk.

"Oh ho! Seems like the intruder finally decided to show his face..."

"[Intruder Alert]??! EAHAHEAHAHAHEHAE! BUDD y YOU'R3 LOOKING AT YOUR [Shiny and Brand-New] [[Landlord]]!!! THIS IS MY [[own private domicile!]] NOW , MY [Property]! STARTING TODAY YOU'RE [Under new management...]"

"No no no, I don't think so... But tell you what, since you're here, how about I offer you a deal, hmm?"

"A [[Deal]]?! NOW YOU"rE SPEAKING MY [Lingo Jam] KID."

"That's right! Instead, how about you work for me, and you get to stay here. How does that sound?"

"THAT'S [Child's Play] , YOU THINK THIS BIG SHOT 1S SOM3 KIND OF [Fool in King's Clothing]?! [[Buzzer.wav]] HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE YOUR [[Deal]], SHOVE IT UP YOUR [!$#%] , AND HITCH A [Ride] STRAIGHT TO HELL."

• Bossman Hero and Base Spamton is used.
  • Spamton scales massively above 0.30 Tons. Bossman Hero scales above 0.48 Tons.
  • Speed is equal.
  • Setting is in a Dark World Cyber City-fied version of Last Resort.
  • Hero has prior knowledge on Spamton's capabilities.
THAT'S A REAL [[BIG SHOT]] MOVE, KID:

Attaboy! It's a deal!:

Incon (they make a deal):

jcpsv1xib8s91.png
72e921969fc678c0883829722efe9fb4.jpg

Last edited:
Bump

I can change the opponent if it seems too one-sided

i think lalo salamanca wins

ah I guess it could definitely end in equality. Spamton has text manip, soul manip. The text manip might not work very well because the hero knows what spam can do. If spamton kills the hero, he will not be able to exceed his immo8. and spamaton's stamina is really low, hero has huge advantages, he can increase his power and regenerate.

Hero>=Spamton

You can correct me if I'm wrong.

Since DR's AP was knocked down a bit, this should somewhat even the playing field.

Bump

Back