• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
in here b4 the death battle
Omni-Man is Low 5-B (567 Exatons)
Pre-Limits Broken Bardock is used, starts in the Oozaru, and is 5-C (296 Exatons, probably)
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place where it's happening in Death Battle

Omni-Man also got higher LS
94u3sw.jpg

Last edited:
Can Bardock Control his SM form? I don't remember, but If he can't, Omniman might have the skill advantage for a while, until Bardock start surpassing him in strenght.

Bardock can just blow up a ki blast in his hand to blow them both up to escape his grasp like he did vs Gas lol
With what hand? Nolan is gonna rip it off instantly. Or his head, that works too.
Also Nolan starts off stronger, 2x is quite a bit against a dude who can literally rip your head off the instant he touches you. Zenkai really ain't gonna be kicking in if he gets torn in half right off the bat.

Could just fire a mouth beam aswell
Bro, if Nolan gets his mitts on Bardock, he's getting literally ripped in half. Invin dudes abuse the shit out of LS, and they also have the LS to actually like, be useful in their ballpark.

Bardock's only bet here is to never engage Nolan in CQC because he just gets dismembered if he does, long before any method of bridging the gap comes into play, it'd be like ripping a piece of paper in half.

And again, Nolan starts off twice as strong and has the stamina and pain tolerance to keep ripping him in half even if Bardock melts his face off with a ki beam.

Pretty sure Nolan needs to output the AP needed to rip him apart too, just LS won't matter I believe.
If the stat difference isn't that far then he should be able to, not "no-diff" at least, but with some difficulty.

We ain't making Jotaro tearing apart things like (base) Genos only coz "LE EPIC LIFTING" ofc tho.

Pretty sure Nolan needs to output the AP needed to rip him apart too, just LS won't matter I believe.
I do see him ripping off the tail tho
Not at all, that only applies for crushing, not ripping or tearing.

Crushing involves pushing mechanics, Bardock tanking a particular strong punch would grant him the relative shear and compressive as a punch would interact with those mechanics.

Pulling though, not so much, and last I checked Bardock doesnt have any dura feats thatd fall under that. Not that itd matter because Nolan starts off with the higher AP anyway.
If the stat difference isn't that far then he should be able to, not "no-diff" at least, but with some difficulty.

We ain't making Jotaro tearing apart things like (base) Genos only coz "LE EPIC LIFTING" ofc tho.
Of course not, Genos has the required feats to do so. If he didnt, he would be though.

Not at all, that only applies for crushing, not ripping or tearing.

Crushing involves pushing mechanics, Bardock tanking a particular strong punch would grant him the relative shear and compressive as a punch would interact with those mechanics.

Pulling though, not so much, and last I checked Bardock doesnt have any dura feats thatd fall under that. Not that itd matter because Nolan starts off with the higher AP anyway.

Of course not, Genos has the required feats to do so. If he didnt, he would be though.
I don't we've ever accepted vastly higher LS as being able to just negate someone's dura if they're a lot more durable than their AP.

I don't we've ever accepted vastly higher LS as being able to just negate someone's dura if they're a lot more durable than their AP.
It is what it is.

There obviously comes a gap where it cant be overcome due to how work works.

But here? Nah, Bardock gets torn in half casually. Even if Bardock had the initial advantage in AP, it wouldnt be large enough to stop the utter eclipse that Nolan has in LS with no feats backing Bardock up. Doesnt help Invin dudes on Nolans level can LS other 5-Cs to death either.
Wait, what is the practical use of LS if Chariot is wrong?
They fear the LS, it is what it is. AP propaganda....

1st key Genos is 7-C and Class 5 tho...
Their LS isnt what matters, but rather durability mechanics. He DO got the required dura feats at least even if he just gets pinned anyway.
did want to point out that Bardock is in Oozaru form, meaning the LS advantage is noticeably harder to use due to the sheer size of him
Strangle him with his own tail.
Rip the tail off actually.

Oozaru tails don't reach that far, and if he tries to go for the tail off Bardock probably is just going to nuke the general area in order to avoid it
Nolan not only starts off twice as strong, but will fight through conventionally fatal wounds. You could gut Nolan and he would still rip his tail off.

Nuking wont help, he'd just keep on going. Invin mfs have such actually stupid pain tolerance you may as well have to instant kill them to actually get them to back off.

Plus, if it wont reach, he'll MAKE it reach.

Nolan not only starts off twice as strong, but will fight through conventionally fatal wounds. You could gut Nolan and he would still rip his tail off.
Uh, Bardock's ki attacks do more than just gutting

Nuking wont help, he'd just keep on going. Invin mfs have such actually stupid pain tolerance you may as well have to instant kill them to actually get them to back off.
If Bardock nukes his attack potency would skyrocket to a more similar level to Nolan (if not higher) and that could vaporize him, even assuming he survives with an immense pain tolerance Bardock can just respond with another nuke after seeing his opponent is still standing.

Also, the chances of deciding to rip off the tail specifically isn't that likely since he doesn't know anything about the Oozaru form. He'd more likely go for the arms or legs first which gives Bardock more chances to just vaporize Nolan.

Uh, Bardock's ki attacks do more than just gutting
Theyre actually gonna be doing less given the initial AP disadvantage coupled with Nolan having heat res well beyond what Bardock can push out.
If Bardock nukes his attack potency would skyrocket to a more similar level to Nolan (if not higher) and that could vaporize him
No it cant, im not humoring this. Show me Bardock vaporizing someone who outscales, "damage boost", means nothing on its own, show me Bardock's attacks that have jumps that high like say Piccolo's.
Also show me Bardock's ki attack temps because mind you, a few seconds of hundreds of millions of degrees isnt enough to damage a weaker Mark.
, even assuming he survives with an immense pain tolerance Bardock can just respond with another nuke after seeing his opponent is still standing.
Dude, Bardock would be ripped in half ir dead?
Also, the chances of deciding to rip off the tail specifically isn't that likely since he doesn't know anything about the Oozaru form.
He doesnt need to know, it's a giant tail, he'd probably rip it off just to strangle him with it or to toss him into space or something.
He'd more likely go for the arms or legs first which gives Bardock more chances to just vaporize Nolan.
Except no, stop, be real.
Bardock isnt vaporizing a dude who has heat res better than any dude till Freeza who already outstats.

Actually nevermind.
Weaknesses: Though it is possible that Bardock trained the weakness away, he can become weakened and disoriented if his tail is grabbed or removed. He needs a moon in order to transform and cannot control himself as a Great Ape.
So is just bardock who can't exactly fight propelly, he gonna get outsmart.

Also as a side note.

Since when did Bardock have an Explosive Wave technique?
If he just nukes the area to catch omni, he's gonna be hurting himself even more? It isnt like he's immune to his own attacks.

Back