• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omi (Xiaolin Showdown) vs Steven Universe

Weapons: Steven gets his shield. Omi can use his hydrokinesis and his standard Shen gong wu:Orb of Tornami, Shimo Staff, & Kaijin Charm

Versions: 7-A

Speed:
IMG 0948
equalized
IMG 0949
Mood: in character

Intel: basic

Edit: Omi can now use his standard Orb of Tornami, Shimo Staff, & Kaijin Charm

This seems interesting, i vote for Omi due to the amount of hax like several elemental manipulation, power nullification, teleportation, a lot much better in H2H combat, and light speed reactions.

@New Omi's Power Nullification and Teleportation are only via specific Shen Gong Wu, and his reactions wont matter since speed is equalized

Plus Omi has no way through Steven's bubble and shield...

Wait, i was thinking that only move speed is esqualized?

How do you know that he does not have that specific Shen gong Wu?. Also i really doubt that Steven will keep going with his shield forever, so he is going to get tired, then Omi would overcome him in a direct H2H battle.

In speed equalized matches everything is equalized except attack speed (Though this may change very soon if the ongoing thread about it is concluded)

Because the OP specified that Omi doesnt have any Shards or Shen Gong Wu? And his shield wouldnt last forever, no, but his bubble can last pretty much however long he wants it to and Omi has no way to break through it.

Most of Omi's hax comes from his Shen Gong Wu, which is restricted in this battle. Basically, Omi only has access to Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation and I think Weather Manipulation (I say I think because I can't remember if he didn't use it until the ladder of the series), as well as his natural Martial Arts mastery.

I think he did temporarily when he became a pure elemental and fought Hannibal. But that was with a Shen Gong Wu and in the latter half of the series, after they were trained by Master Monk Guan.

^ Same. Omi outclasses Steven in pretty much every way. He's more aggressive, agile, skilled, versatile, intelligent and experienced. At the same time, Omi is waaaaay more arrogant and stubborn. If Steven tried to bubble up, Omi could encase him in a massive pillar of water and/or ice. Although, that might not be in character for him.

IIRC Omi has shown to use tactics like that against opponents he'd feel he needs to take down quicker than usual, like when fighting Chase or Wuya. I could be wrong though. But given Stevens stature (he doesnt look like a serious fighter at all) its definitely likely Omi will be arrogant and cocky in this match thinking Steven is no where near his level.

Back