• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omegamon vs. Pegasus Seiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me take my time. I need to know everything as I'm only up to the Poseidon Arc....So I'm not familiar with everything in SS so roll with it....

Anyway. So this is what I've got. The Hyperdimension pulverizes and and eliminates body and soul and only Gods and God Cloth users can survive it correct?

However, All Delete completely resets everything, from concepts to everything.

Also the problem is if Seiya will even hit Omnimon.

Just been watching, but about this whole data argument, how is it any different than like in jojo in which only stand users can defeat stand users or in other verses that only their powers can affect each other? Doesn't verse equalization make it so that characters power systems would be able to hurt each other in vs match ups?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Just been watching, but about this whole data argument, how is it any different than like in jojo in which only stand users can defeat stand users or in other verses that only their powers can affect each other? Doesn't verse equalization make it so that characters power systems would be able to hurt each other in vs match ups?
I actually answered that myself. Gallantmon turns data into electrons on a daily basis. So that point is mute. The question now is if Seiya can hit Omnimon before his stamina runs out.

@Celestial Pegasus

Of course, Digimon can certainly be harmed by physical attacks. It's not like we're saying that Seiya can't harm Omnimon.

I just find it strange that we'd instantly assume that atomization hax would work on someone without atoms due to verse equalization.

As Dragon stated, Omnimon X was able to rewrite an entire timeline with All Delete so that Yggdrasil would not be included while all those who fell to the Death X Digimon would be revived. I'm not sure if Acausality would save Seiya from having all of space and time erased.

It's not a problem. Aiolos already chills in a place which embodies connects all of space-time. He was just fine after his entire timeline crumbled. Shaka was once stuck in a gap between space and time.

Atomization hax already works on incorporeal souls and non-physical phenomena, so I really don't see why data would suddenly be a problem, especially if they can get harmed by physical attacks.

Well if omegamon has no atoms, then of course he can't be atomized, the argument about data just sort of made it seem like digimon characters can't be harm as they are data. Not many verse even deal with data, so characters showing the ability to harm data is going to be very unlikely, but anyone who can reality warp should be able to do it i think.

Now about this match up omegamon wins, if all delete, deletes everything including concepts, seiya ain't coming back from that, no one in saint seiya is coming back from being erased on a conceptual level, unless there is evidence of this which i am not aware of.

"It's not a problem. Aiolos already chills in a place which embodies connects all of space-time. He was just fine after his entire timeline crumbled. Shaka was once stuck in a gap between space and time."

Not really the same here. This isn't the same as getting entire concepts erased. Also he should have Universe+ Durability and likely Infinie speed for that. Same for Shaka.

Oh, I just realized, does Omegamon have any protection against causality manipulation?

Considering he can survive the likes of Yggdrasil, Zeed and Alphamon. I'd say so. Causality Manipulation is nothing new when these guys take timeline resets like they're nothing.

Royal Knights surviving hits from Zeed is from the XROS WARS manga. All relevant scans are on Dynasmons profile.

Alphamon is just a consistent rivalry across the entire franchise.

Yggdrasil is from the X Anti Virus movie, which is where Omegamon X originates from.

Yeah. Checked the blog. Why ''do'' Royal Knights have so many hax resistances? Isn't Zeed the one with the "feat?"

The real cal howard said:
Yeah. Checked the blog. Why do Royal Knights have so many hax resistances? Isn't Zeed the one with the "feat?"
Because they fight foes with these powers all the time and are perfectly fine.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah. Checked the blog. Why do Royal Knights have so many hax resistances? Isn't Zeed the one with the "feat?"
Because Dynasmon and others were mostly fine after being obliterated by a "bloodlusted" Zeed.

Uh, I don't think it's fair to compare Cyber Sleuth to other versions because it's completely different ballpark. Nor do I see anything related with resisting causal interactions.

@Tivanenk

For the last time, it's not just Cyber Sleuth. The Knights have a consistent history of resisting all kinds of hax, including Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, and Causality Manipulation.

Tivanenk said:
Uh, I don't think it's fair to compare Cyber Sleuth to other versions because it's completely different ballpark. Nor do I see anything related with resisting causal interactions.
This isn't only Cyber Sleuth. It's X-Evolution and XROS WARS along with other interactions.

That's a time rewind from what I can see by the description, not causality manipulation.

He attacks an infinite number of places in space time. To kill you. Plus it's labeled as Causality Manipulation.

Yeah, by redoing his attacks. His entire description is him resetting the battle and his attacks. It doesn't matter how you label it, that's not causality manipulation. Causality manipulation would've involved him actually manipulating the cause and effect of his attacks. He does not.

And how is that causality manipulation exactly? His entire profile pretty much says he rewinds battles. He doesn't actually manipulate the cause or effect of his attacks.

It gets rid of all the causes of the damage he takes. When he uses Alpha Inforce his injuries are completely reverse making it look like nothing happened to him.

It gets rid of the cause because he rewinds time itself, not because he manipulates the cause itself. That's just a secondary effect.

In fact, Alpha Inforce shows that they are not actually acausal, because if any character was acausal, their attack wouldn't be negated through the rewinding of time.

@Tivanenk

Alphamon's Alpha InForce works by creating a space-time anomaly that allows him to continuously apply cause and effect to launch an infinite number of attacks or change the effect of an action to allow him to replay a battle as he pleases or remove the cause to eliminate the effects of an action.

Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot of other information on this ability, since it would easily break the entire story in half if it were ever actually used.

@Reppuzan I feel like that is disingenuous since that completely contradicts what you wrote in your blog. I'll need some solid proof on this.

Because you pretty much copied the profile page. Now that I've read the blog and looked into this, I feel like something's off here. In fact, it looks like a lot of Digimon stuff is getting overblown here through flowery language and interpretations.

I need solid proof now.

Tivanenk said:
@Reppuzan I feel like that is disingenuous since that completely contradicts what you wrote in your blog. I'll need some solid proof on this.
Please tell me how this contradicts his blog. That is literally the same description only worded differently....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Tivanenk said:
Please tell me how this contradicts his blog. That is literally the same description only worded differently....
Actually, it's different on the method of how it's actually done. I have a feeling that there are some personal interpretations going on that are a result of ambiguous wording. That's why I'll need some proof now for Alpha Inforce.

Tivanenk said:
Because you pretty much copied the profile page. Now that I've read the blog and looked into this, I feel like something's off here. In fact, it looks like a lot of Digimon stuff is getting overblown here through flowery language and interpretations.
I need solid proof now.
You mean just like "Once a Saint sees a move once, they automatically are not affected by it." Despite characters getting hit with a meteor fist multiple times...

I've already posted the reason for it. The only time PMF works multiple times is when Seiya Cosmo burns and elevates it to heights that the opposing character hasn't seen it before. I can post multiple instances where the 'Same technique doesn't work on Saint twice' comes in.

You want visual proof when in fact this is all detailed in the databooks. Simple as that. The fact that many members agreed to this as well. We've explained this thousands of times. Heck this literally is brought up EVERY Alphamon thread. How about you try to debunk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back