• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omegamon vs. Pegasus Seiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really debunk something that has no proof of. You're making the positive claim here, you provide evidence.

Sadly, almost none of the feats and abilities in the lore has ever been adapted into the anime or even the games. Those wordings is what we had to go on. We had a discussion about it awhile back and Reppuzans blog was accepted by many staff members. It's what we use. If you want to debunk it, feel more than free to make a thread on it but remember to bring up actual points.

The problem here is that Reppuzan's blog provides no indication of causality manipulation and this is the first I hear of it. I need proof to substantiate it.

We'd love it if you create a CRT for this instead of derailing this thread. Which you always do win a SS character is backed into a corner. But seriously create a CRT or drop it as this is off topic... And annoying since we've been over this so many times so bring up points we haven't addressed before.

@Tivanenk

I've listed it as a Causality Manipulation power on his profile page, but if it bothers you that much I'll be happy to rewrite my description.

Tivanenk said:
The problem here is that Reppuzan's blog provides no indication of causality manipulation and this is the first I hear of it. I need proof to substantiate it.
You just lied. You agreed that is was Causality Manipulation in the Alphamon vs Chronos thread we made.... You seem to only agree when it benefits you anyway STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD.

I'm not derailing this thread. In a VS battle, you are burdened with the burden of proof. Profiles can alleviate some of it, but ultimately, the Digimon profiles are highly incomplete as they have no proof presented within them. And since the proof I'm asking for is related to this battle, it is not derailing this thread.

"Digimon are highly incomplete"

Good lord here we go again...Our proof is our blog, the databooks and the files. Want more make a CRT. That way we can have a big old discussion obout this without crowding this thread. Again make a different thread for you downgrading.

Also refer to Darkaine's post. Again derailment.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Tivanenk said:
That's why I said: links. It's not that difficult.
You look for the databook and then tell me how difficult it is...
You just told me that you've already discussed the databook thoroughly. This means you have access to it. Either you are incredibly lazy, or there's something off here.

Straight from the blog about the Alpha InForce:

"To put it concisely, this ability allows Alphamon to warp causality to re-do his attacks an infinite number of times in an instant, allowing him to essentially attack an infinite number of times in an infinite number of points in space, rendering his attacks virtually impossible to dodge. In addition, this ability allows him to re-do the entire battle as many times as he wishes (usually when he would be defeated), making it virtually impossible to outright defeat him unless someone is able to use some amazingly high-tier Reality Warping, which he is known to have serious resistance to since he's unfazed by the Reality Warping, Information Manipulation, and Conceptual Manipulation abilities of Multiversal+ entities. All of these things happen so fast that outside observers would think that his opponent was instantly felled in a single stroke."

Not too mention that if you look on Alphamon's profile and hover over the Alpha InForce you get Casusality 'Manipulation'.

On topic: can Seiya hit Omegamon? If this Omegamon has All-Delete, that would mean that he's Omegamon X who has almost perfect precog.

This is not even mentioning his Staminia advantage.

I don't have the databook. Reppu and Dark have discussed this. And again staff here agree to this. And again if you have issues make a CRT or on the blog itself. This conversation is derailing the thread so I will say so one more time take this somewhere else. You do this every time. And I'll quote Darkaine.

"Those wordings is what we had to go on. We had a discussion about it awhile back and Reppuzans blog was accepted by many staff members. It's what we use. If you want to debunk it, feel more than free to make a thread on it but remember to bring up actual points."

Also I suggest you reread the blog. Also key word essentially. He does not attack an infinite amount of times. He can attack in a infinite amount of places.

Again, you could link to their discussion where the proof was brought up. I don't accept anything on blind faith.

Tivanenk said:
Again, you could link to their discussion where the proof was brought up. I don't accept anything on blind faith.
YOU don't accept it. But here we do. Plus we go by the blog. If you want their discussion ask Reppu or Dark. I was not there for it.

And like I said this is off topic as this is about Alphamon when this thread is Omnimon vs Pegasus Seiya.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
And like I said this is off topic as this is about Alphamon when this thread is Omnimon vs Pegasus Seiya.
Omegamon? Or did I miss something?

Okay, if you want to return to the thread, Seiya wins through causality manipulation. There's your answer.

This is turning into a shitstorm as expected, seriously why aren't these 2 verses matching up banned yet, it never ends well.

The thing here (for me) is if Seiya can resist the All-Delete (not saying that he can): we're at an impasse.

Seiya, if he can survive them, will eventually become immune to Omegamon's attacks.

However, Omegamon has nigh-perfect precog and Seiya's attack are basic despite their power. Seiya will also, EVENTUALLY tire while Omegamon has limitless stamina to constantly expend.

Unless, someone's got another caveat that I don't know about.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Tivanenk said:
Okay, if you want to return to the thread, Seiya wins through causality manipulation. There's your answer.
Seiya doesn't have causality on his file.
We didn't add Overture's skills to Seiya's profile when we combined it a month ago. You can find it in other gods' profiles.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Seiya doesn't have causality on his file.
Not only doesn't he, unless he's beyond even Zeed, it probably wouldn't matter.

Yep, the thread's gone to crap, sadly and I was so lookng forward for a good debate. Oh, well. Can't always have nice things...

I was going well until this crap happened. Tiv refuses to create a separate thread for this. We don't want to crowd this thread with crap. But he won't listen.

Alpha Inforce is a Reppu said. I think Tiv is stuck on the whole infinite attacks thing. Let me set on thing straight. He has an infinite number of places he can attack through space time. Simple as that.

The Alpha inForce (ÒéóÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒéñÒâ│ÒâòÒé®Òâ╝Òé╣ Arufa inFōsu?), short for "Alpha Gain Force", is an ultimate force that is possessed by Alphamo. It allows Alphamon to instantaneously replay an elapsed battle so that it can unleash countless attacks in the same instant, making it theoretically impossible to see any of them other than the final blow that brought down its opponent

Because it possesses the "Alpha inForce" ability, an ultimate force which, in battle, instantaneously replays the elapsed battle, although Alphamon's attacks are over in just an instant, you can't grasp how many attacks it actually unleashed, and in theory, you can only see the final blow that brought down its opponent.

In the battle, because of the ability of the ultimate force "Alpha in force" to instantly regain the fight that passed away, the attack of Alphamon ends in a moment, but in reality it is not known how many attacks have been delivered.

What we have written:

Alphamon has access to this legendary Overdrive ability, allowing him to instantly replay the elapsed battle by manipulating causality. Thus he is able to return the state of the battle back to the beginning should he somehow be defeated and allowing him to learn from his previous battles. He is also able to use this ability offensively, instantly replaying his first attack an infinite number of times and target an infinite number of points in space in an instant, making it appear as if he felled his opponent in one blow and rendering his attacks virtually impossible to dodge.

Once more, since we're going by profiles, then Omegamon doesn't have acausality on his profile, so he falls to causality manipulation. Enough said.

Tivanenk said:
Once more, since we're going by profiles, then Omegamon doesn't have acausality on his profile, so he falls to causality manipulation. Enough said.
So by this logic it should not matter whether he does or not right? Since Seiya doesn't have it on his file either.

Despite Omegamon resisting attacks from characters with High level Reality Warping.

Seiya had it on his Overture profile before it was deleted (it was combined). Omegamon does not have either. So, once more, Seiya easily wins if we go by your logic.

What are you talking about. This is God Cloth Seiya not overture.....Going by this logic. Seiya does not have Causality Manipulation.

Omegamon does not have Acausality. We are back to square one. Omnimon has more advantages and will win in the longrun. Game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back